Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) (18552 Views)

Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS / Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide / Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by luvinhubby(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2016
Obiano's wife built & handed over a house built for a widow in Amichi town, Nnewi south LGA of Anambra state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by luvinhubby(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2016
Pix coming.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by luvinhubby(m): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2016
The house itself.

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by luvinhubby(m): 6:30am On Apr 04, 2016
The woman receiving the keys of the house from Mrs Obiano.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by luvinhubby(m): 6:32am On Apr 04, 2016
Lalasticlala come see the old house the widow was living in before.
And borehole.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by awa(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
That is what leadership should be all about... Not politicising of everything...

Please can someone confirm if I am FTC on this topic
The Lord has done it for me after 11 Years of being a member of Nairaland.

If you rejoice with me for FTC and this WIDOW for the House gift hit Like otherwise don't ask me what's special about FTC.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Goodeeman: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Good woman

8 Likes

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by NOC1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
good

6 Likes

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by jektony(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
vcdsV
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by ylaa(f): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
GOD BLESS U MA

17 Likes

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by ritux: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Good

4 Likes

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by awa(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Lexusgs430: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
I know a receiver has no choice. But whoever choose that colour and the painter, must be flogged in the marketsquare!!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Borehole too?
She go dey sell water nah.
#Employment

5 Likes

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by nnachidav: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
finally FP
missed out
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Lilchilz(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
sorry to derail this thread..but that biq leaf inside jollof rice is it meant to b eaten

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by pennytration(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Good one. At least d lady will now have 2 boreholes...
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lexusgs430:
I know a receiver has no choice. But whoever choose that colour and the painter, must be flogged in the marketsquare!!!
Lmao.
The house will get dirtier if it's painted cream or pink

7 Likes

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by MadCow1: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Niice!

But why didnt they write "WILLIE IS WORKING" on the House... angry
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Royals1st: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Good may be because she has fair of GOD but correction please not built with his money but with NIGERIA money simply

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Rimimafia: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
I hope she will maintain it well
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by bedspread: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Great woman! This woman used to be a chevron top staff

6 Likes

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by danjaD(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nice gesture
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by sirjakez(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
God bless her... nice one

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Benart(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kudos this is the kind of news we want to hear not how 2 celebrities are busy exposing dem sef, but giving and allowing d world know is uncalled for angry

8 Likes

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by OneNigeria1960(f): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Portable beautiful house. Nice gesture from the first Lady.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lilchilz:
sorry to derail this thread..but that biq leaf inside jollof rice is it meant to b eaten
I am always in that dilemma too.
Those dried leaves they put in party jollofs

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by freecocoa(f): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
The receiver doesn't look too happy.

Good effort but we still have a long way to go.
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Holyfield1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
k
Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by DrChukzy(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
Anybody that calls this a show off or stunt deserve to be chained nd flogged. If she doesnt show us the picture of her deeds who will? Later sum1 will say she isnt helping anybody. This is an evidence. Her pix will speak for her. Kudos Ma!

7 Likes

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by alexikem(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
awa:
That is what leadership should be all about... Not politicising of everything...

Please can someone confirm if I am FTC on this topic
The Lord has done it for me after 11 Years of being a member of Nairaland.

If you rejoice with me for FTC hit Like otherwise don't ask me what's special about FTC.
el rufai n his wife are busy destroying house here

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) by Krismart(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sagay: Magu Will Be EFCC Chairman Whether The Senate Likes It Or Not / Olateru-olagbegi Is Dead - Ex-ondo Female Chief Judge / See How Much Nigeria Recovered From Buhar's Whistle-blower’s Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.