Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (891946 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Just reading this. Wow! Some people are so rude. Am sure the person that said women exagerate morning sickeness is one of those that have it easy. For that insult to your person and the rest of womanhood, I wish the person double portion of my first trimester illness.

firsttymum:

Someone said and I quote "na wa o I sent that msg since morning and u r just replying ( after 5 hrs) that's not Nice"
I now said wow u didn't assume I'm busy? Anyway I'll reply at my free time and it's not even compulsory I do.
He now said is that how I speak to my husband at home?
I ignored. Next he sent an email the next day asking questions I added him to spam. He sent me emails with his other emails and I kept adding to spam. He actually said I won't apologize if that's what you are looking for shocked such nerve. I said I'm not ur wife go and pour ur tantrums on her.

Then one hormonal brat
I replied her the next day Inshort I managed to reply her was really down cos of ms. And she said
Ftm so it took u so long to respond. I now said sorry jare u know how this morning sickness can b. She now said we women like exaggerating... So I can't just take my phone and quickly answer her.
It was as if she was paying me.
I now said no way, I will reply when I can. She said I'm feeling like I have all d information. She will get her info without me. I said Ok then... later and God bless. She shamelessly sent me a msg about a week later apologizing nd asking me for the pages of bla bla bla I shld just snap my jotter for her. I ignored and added her to spam.

People have eaten up their humanity and are so insensitive and selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Able15: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
firsttymum:
my hubby said I will have to convince him very well but only after we r done with having kids.... I don't mind helping out. Inshort I've given it a good thought. My only ish is the morning sickness except mayb the gestational surrogacy which I wld prefer anyway.... I don't mind donating eggs too. This one my hubby is on board.
I'm a health professional so telling my colleagues et al it's surrogacy wldnt b an issue. Of course I will tell my family and friends. I wld only leave out the identity of the owner of the baby. It's something I really wanna do.

Honestly, I ve never thought of this. My experience in 11months of marriage without taking in was hell.(was under serious pressure from my in laws) I can imagine what these women are going through.
Today, am a proud mother of many children.
Sincerely, I would like to help by donating eggs, provided I get good medical care. My only concern is convincing DH.

Firsttymum, hope the ministry is moving forward.....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by babyokujide(f): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hello everyone,
I am back in 9ja and settling down. I want to say a BIG thank u to every1 in this thread especially those who answered my questions/replied my pms. God bless ur hustle and families. 2nd missionary journey is over, e no easy but God made it super smooth. I arrived lasgidi 2wks ago but Qatar did me badt mehn; my checked-in bags didn't arrived till 4days after I landed. I raised fire n was almost raising brimstone when they asked me to come to their ofc to get compensated. When I n DH got to their ofc they gave me 3 forms to fill incase I lost my bags entirely, thankfully my bags arrived the next day.

Sorry 4 my long post. God's blessings upon us all. Amin

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dora2007: 1:14am On Jul 19, 2016
I'd rather suggest you go see d admin in person to specify how d 1743 came about and possibly a discount.

uote author=ajiedeko post=47675130]Dear all,

Please I need your help. For mommas that gave birth recently at CHI st Luke's hospital, Sugarland, pls how did u about getting your zero balance.

I called the finance admin, and she is saying I have an outstanding bill of $1,743 for baby nursery and lab fees. Pls how much did u pay? The amount is too outrageous.

Kindly help a sister as I will be leaving soon and I need to get this bill sorted out. The quote from Dr. F is $210 for pediatrician and $300 for labs making a total of $510[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Querylady24(f): 1:29am On Jul 19, 2016
Hallo everybody! Been a while! In the spirit of giving back. I arrived Houston Saturday afternoon via Lufthansa. Flight was smooth through Frankfurt slept all through.
Getting to POE first queue I was on was slow so we were moved to the next one, the first line started moving then went back to that line. Got to the CBP

ME: Good afternoon
CBP: hi, what r you here for...
Me: childbirth.....and vacation (I changed to a very clingy dress so belle was obvious)
CBP: Do you have your doc correspondent, receipts and cash.
Me: yes (while opening my file)
She said I should place my finger and look at the camera and stamped me in.
Picked my bags and decided to check my passport, na so I see say she no write exit date, wanted to go back so I met a police office and explained to him, he said it wasn't necessary that everybody gets the regular six months but if I want I can also email them (while talking to him, his dog was sniffing my bag was just praying make the thing no bark) didn't carry food though just egusi.
Got to customs...there was someone in front of me, the guy kept focusing on me, collected my paper and asked what I was here for told him childbirth, asked if I was sent for sec inspection I told him no, he asked if I told them I said yes (wey the thing dey obvious) he asked how much cash I had, told him, he tot about it for a sec and said I can go (for my mind I tot na you dey send come, it won't work)
Thanks to everyone on this forum...really educative and informative. God bless you all. Patiently waiting for LO's arrival.

18 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ijeomaobi1: 1:33am On Jul 19, 2016
Hi firstymum,nef et al,

Biko so after the hospital stuff, I go back and ask for zero balance/letter of non-indebtedness?? Hope Houston Methodist hospital will not give me wahala. Waiting for LO any moment.

Abeg no ignore my personal pm when the time comes for documentation as I changed SIM on my fone and all my saved info disappear as per this forum. cry

Also the surrogacy thingie, i have one interested lady. Can you give me the link to the ivf thread? And how do you go about it?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bissysummy: 4:37am On Jul 19, 2016
Thanks to all that help me through the procedure of expedited appointment, its quite unfortunately that i was denied. Please any other way to get a closer date pls. The date i was able to secure is 1st of September and i will be due for my 3rd cs then. Pls at all,kindly help as usual God bless you. @firstmumy,ladyg,xx10, guinevee,lobus and all .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ajiedeko(f): 5:02am On Jul 19, 2016
Thanks. I asked d admin officer if I could come to the office, she said all complaints are handled via phone and that no one will attend to me.

dora2007:
I'd rather suggest you go see d admin in person to specify how d 1743 came about and possibly a discount.

uote author=ajiedeko post=47675130]Dear all,

Please I need your help. For mommas that gave birth recently at CHI st Luke's hospital, Sugarland, pls how did u about getting your zero balance.

I called the finance admin, and she is saying I have an outstanding bill of $1,743 for baby nursery and lab fees. Pls how much did u pay? The amount is too outrageous.

Kindly help a sister as I will be leaving soon and I need to get this bill sorted out. The quote from Dr. F is $210 for pediatrician and $300 for labs making a total of $510
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 5:14am On Jul 19, 2016
happytbaby:

Just reading this. Wow! Some people are so rude. Am sure the person that said women exagerate morning sickeness is one of those that have it easy. For that insult to your person and the rest of womanhood, I wish the person double portion of my first trimester illness.
I add mine too o. Some people are plain selfish
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 5:15am On Jul 19, 2016
ajiedeko:
Thanks. I asked d admin officer if I could come to the office, she said all complaints are handled via phone and that no one will attend to me.

Since u already have a quote. Ask Dr F to help u. Tell him what's going on
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 5:16am On Jul 19, 2016
bissysummy:
Thanks to all that help me through the procedure of expedited appointment, its quite unfortunately that i was denied. Please any other way to get a closer date pls. The date i was able to secure is 1st of September and i will be due for my 3rd cs then. Pls at all,kindly help as usual God bless you. @firstmumy,ladyg,xx10, guinevee,lobus and all .
I kno people were checking Btw 12 midnight and 1 am for both Abuja and Lagos. U might have to do that. It worked for them. Good luck darling

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 5:24am On Jul 19, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
Hi firstymum,nef et al,

Biko so after the hospital stuff, I go back and ask for zero balance/letter of non-indebtedness?? Hope Houston Methodist hospital will not give me wahala. Waiting for LO any moment.
yes... Just ask. It shldnt b an issue. Get it from every department u pay.

Abeg no ignore my personal pm when the time comes for documentation as I changed SIM on my fone and all my saved info disappear as per this forum. cry
kikikikikikikikiki

Also the surrogacy thingie, i have one interested lady. Can you give me the link to the ivf thread? And how do you go about it?
https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi
I hope she's not interested to extort. I also hope she knows what it fully entails.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 5:28am On Jul 19, 2016
Able15:

Honestly, I ve never thought of this. My experience in 11months of marriage without taking in was hell.(was under serious pressure from my in laws) I can imagine what these women are going through.
Today, am a proud mother of many children.
Sincerely, I would like to help by donating eggs, provided I get good medical care. My only concern is convincing DH.

Firsttymum, hope the ministry is moving forward.....
yes love. God that created him will convince him. Put it in God's hsnds
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 5:32am On Jul 19, 2016
Congratulations querylady24 and babyokujide
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nnystc: 5:32am On Jul 19, 2016
Hi. Did you use the method that Lobus recommended earlier? Pls try that, you havent said whether you tried that one yet.

lobus:

1. Book your normal appointment regardless of the date.

2. Click on Emmergency request

3. Select the ground for Emmergency request (Medical etc)

4. You would be provided a column to explain your reason for the request and attach documents to support your claim.

Regards

bissysummy:

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by simababe(f): 5:34am On Jul 19, 2016
babyokujide:
Hello everyone,
I am back in 9ja and settling down. I want to say a BIG thank u to every1 in this thread especially those who answered my questions/replied my pms. God bless ur hustle and families. 2nd missionary journey is over, e no easy but God made it super smooth. I arrived lasgidi 2wks ago but Qatar did me badt mehn; my checked-in bags didn't arrived till 4days after I landed. I raised fire n was almost raising brimstone when they asked me to come to their ofc to get compensated. When I n DH got to their ofc they gave me 3 forms to fill incase I lost my bags entirely, thankfully my bags arrived the next day.

Sorry 4 my long post. God's blessings upon us all. Amin

Congrats dear. Kisses to ur lo

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by simababe(f): 5:38am On Jul 19, 2016
ajiedeko:

Maybe u shud call billing or ask to see someone in charge. U need to stand ur ground. Extra 1k no be beans ooo.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by simababe(f): 5:40am On Jul 19, 2016
@firstymum@nnystc go to bed. Go n relax. grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2016
ajiedeko:

See levels? Please mamas that has used this hospital kindly give details of payment so new moms can make the best choice.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by lobus: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2016
Quite sad that black market seems to be the only option now.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2016
N303,000

solistic:

herrik066, hope your getaway weekend was good. Please, I am still waiting for the information about the flight. Many thanks for your help.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ringofGod: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2016
Hello people, I need help with Hospitals in Atlanta - I am considering Northside because it is close to where I will be staying but it seems a bit pricy @ $5500 for only hospital fees.

Also need to find out if I really need to write the consulate of my intention to go give birth, I already have a valid visa and gave birth to my first child in California 3 years ago. Please assist. Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by solistic: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2016
herrik066:
N303,000

herrik066, thanks for the information. How can i book the ticket?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2016
send a pm, will forward the link/info to you. Help others too when you get it.

solistic:

herrik066, thanks for the information. How can i book the ticket?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by solistic: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2016
herrik066:
send a pm, will forward the link/info to you. Help others too when you get it.

Herrik066, many thanks, I will extend the generosity. I have sent you the default PM that you should respond to before I am allowed to send you a normal PM. Please response.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2016
I'm sorry I cant respond to all pms. Drop your request here. I'll choose who to respond to and thereafter accept a pm request or send one. I'm sorry.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by evamum: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2016
herrik066:
I'm reading and replying via a mobile device, i'll be AWOL till Monday(No laptop). If it's not too late, i'll get back to you on that.

Hi herrik066, welcome back, pls am still expecting your response
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2016
Info sent via pm

solistic:
Herrik066, many thanks, I will extend the generosity. I have sent you the default PM that you should respond to before I am allowed to send you a normal PM. Please response.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2016
Thanks. Dates again.

evamum:

Hi herrik066, welcome back, pls am still expecting your response
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by solistic: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2016
herrik066:
I'm sorry I cant respond to all pms. Drop your request here. I'll choose who to respond to and thereafter accept a pm request or send one. I'm sorry.

Herrik066, you have already helped with the price of the ticket, and I requested on how to book the flight and you asked me to send you a PM. I think by default on nairaland, you need to respond to a default PM request from me before I can send a normal PM. The request should be coming from me: solistic via my email address:
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (405)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.