Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot (1648 Views)

Russian Su-24 Aircraft Crashes In Syria, Crew Killed / U.S. Orders Closure Of Russian Consulate In San Francisco / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by NairaMinted: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2016
Who is caving in now and trying to make ammends huh?

Turkish Police Confirm Capture of Alleged Killer of Russian SU-24 Pilot

Turkish police confirmed that the alleged killer of the downed Russian Su-24 bomber jet was detained.

The man, who is believed to be responsible for the Russian pilot's death, is identified as Alparslan Chelik.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW
Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by NairaMinted: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
Details Emerge of Arrest of Russian Pilot's Killer in Restaurant in Turkey

The Turkish newspaper Hurriyet Daily News has published details of the detention in Turkey of the alleged killer of Russian pilot Oleg Peshkov.

Alparslan Celik, the suspected killer of Oleg Peshkov, the pilot of the Russian Su-24 bomber that was shot down by a Turkish jet late last year, was taken from his dinner table at a restaurant in Izmir, according to the Turkish newspaper Hurriyet Daily News.

The newspaper said that Celik allegedly arrived in the Turkish city of Izmir from Syria, where he, his friends and Turkmen forces had fought against the country's government.

According to the Hurriyet Daily News, Celik and 13 others were having dinner at a restaurant in Izmir's Hatay district when they were arrested by local police on March 30.

"They were detained after an unidentified person called the police and said there were men with guns in the restaurant," the newspaper said.

Police seized a Kalashnikov assault rifle and two pistols during the detention, Hurriyet Daily News said, adding that the investigation is already under way.

Earlier on Friday, Turkish police confirmed that the alleged killer of the pilot of the downed Russian Su-24 bomber had beened detained.

No official explanation for Celik's arrest has emerged yet, but Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said that Moscow will study the reports on Celik's detention and closely follow the developments.

The Russian Su-24 frontline bomber was shot down by a Turkish F-16 jet over Syria on November 24, 2015 and fell 4 kilometers (2.5 miles) from the Turkish border. The crew of the plane ejected and its pilot was killed by fire from the ground, according to the Russian General Staff. The co-pilot survived.The Su-24's pilot, Lieutenant Colonel Oleg Peshkov, was posthumously awarded a Gold Star medal, Russia's highest award.
Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by ValerianSteel(m): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
How does this equal Turkey making reconciliatory moves with Russia
Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by panafrican(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Turkey should stop helping those jihadists. If it doesn't, then Russia should back PKK to fight the rogue Ankara regime. Should we say God Bless Comrade OCALAN ? Yes !

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by Missy89(f): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
ValerianSteel:

Same question i was about to ask. Russia's laughable sanctions against Turkey did not work and the black market through Azerbaijan mitigated their effects.

Comic thread lipsrsealed
Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by NairaMinted: 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Missy89:

Same question i was about to ask. Russia's laughable sanctions against Turkey did not work and the black market through Azerbaijan mitigated their effects.

Comic thread lipsrsealed

ValerianSteel:

"Turkey got the Russian pilot killed & Putin can't do a damn thing about it!!"

This was the unanimous cry from the "exceptionalists" & "indispensable" ones

Russia has asked from the onset for the arrest and persecution of those responsible.

Russia imposed economic sanctions. The sanctions hurt to the point that the Turkish PM openly and unashamedly in a conciliatory tone ssked that Russia drop the sanctions and that their tourists flock back to Turkey.

The efficacy of the sanctions on the Turkish economy is reported by several western news media. <Google is your friend>

Turkey has now arrested a Turkish citizen involved in the killing of the Russian pilot.

No, Turkey isn't seeking a detente in relations with Russia. They are only joking since its April Fool's Day

4 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by ValerianSteel(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Missy89:

Comic thread lipsrsealed

Very laughable thread grin grin
Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by ValerianSteel(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
NairaMinted:

"Turkey got the Russian pilot killed & Putin can't do a damn thing about it!!"

This was the unanimous cry from the "exceptionalists" & "indispensable" ones

Russia has asked from the onset for the arrest and persecution of those responsible.

Russia imposed economic sanctions. The sanctions hurt to the point that the Turkish PM openly and unashamedly in a conciliatory tone ssked that Russia drop the sanctions and that their tourists flock back to Turkey.

The efficacy of the sanctions on the Turkish economy is reported by several western news media. <Google is your friend>

Turkey has now arrested a Turkish citizen involved in the killing of the Russian pilot.

No, Turkey isn't seeking a detente in relations with Russia. They are only joking since its April Fool's Day
It'll be too cheap to ask if you're dumb since it's established you are running on a Russian propaganda brain chip.

*Turkey shot down a Russian jet that violated her airspace.
*One of the Russian pilots ejected out of the jet and landed safely on the ground.
*He was captured and killed by a Turkmen.
*The killing of the Russian pilot was never sanctioned by Turkey.
*The Turkmen took the life of another thereby committing a crime.
*He was arrested and now would face trial for taking the life of another.
*Isn't that how a sane society works?In your senses you mean to say,cause Turkey confronted Russia by downing the Su's means Turkey favors the death of the Russian pilot.
*Now that the culprit has been arrested,he is arrested to face charges for his criminal act as the law anywhere stipulates.

I truly do not know what you mean by a Turkish citizen is arrested for killing the Russian pilot?Shouldn't he be charged for killing another man.

Please you care to share how Russian sanctions have spelt doom for Turkish economy cause last I checked,Turkey hasn't flinched in the face of the sanctions.
Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by Missy89(f): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
ValerianSteel:
It'll be too cheap to ask if you're dumb since it's established you are running on a Russian propaganda brain chip.

*One of the Russian pilots ejected out of the jet and landed safely on the ground.
*Isn't that how a sane society works?In your senses you mean to say,cause Turkey confronted Russia by downing the Su's means Turkey favors the death of the Russian pilot.
*Now that the culprit has been arrested,he is arrested to face charges for his criminal act as the law anywhere stipulates.

I truly do not know what you mean by a Turkish citizen is arrested for killing the Russian pilot?Shouldn't he be charged for killing another man.

Please you care to share how Russian sanctions have spelt doom for Turkish economy cause last I checked,Turkey hasn't flinched in the face of the sanctions.

Lolz @ Russian propaganda brain chip cheesy Classic!

When a country follows the rule of law they spin it. His brain chip needs an upgrade.

Turkish economy grew 4 percent last year. Russia's economy not so much. Nobody cares about Russia's superficial sanctions

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by NairaMinted: 1:12am On Apr 02, 2016
ValerianSteel:
It'll be too cheap to ask if you're dumb ...:

Lol! You lost me when you resorted to insults ( a desperate sign of lacking intellect, anything worthy to say or proper upbringing- or a combination of all) and since I am dumb, why then seek my dumb opinion huh?

The next few weeks will unravel you, don't worry....

Damn, this Long Island is strong....

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by ValerianSteel(m): 1:23am On Apr 02, 2016
NairaMinted:

Lol! You lost me when you resorted to insults ( a desperate sign of lacking intellect, anything worthy to say or proper upbringing- or a combination of all) and since I am dumb, why then seek my dumb opinion huh?

The next few weeks will unravel you, don't worry....

Damn, this Long Island is strong....
See who cries insult displaying his showmanship of perfected tantrums undecided

Anyway,the few weeks will be here soon enough to see the f*** that would be unravelled.
Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by NairaMinted: 1:24am On Apr 02, 2016
Missy89:

Lolz @ Russian propaganda brain chip cheesy Classic!

When a country follows the rule of law they spin it. His brain chip needs an upgrade.

Turkish economy grew 4 percent last year. Russia's economy not so much. Nobody cares about Russia's superficial sanctions

I can see you can't help but jump on my thread even though you had labeled it a thread for Putinbots, crackpots, unserious folks and now Russian brain chips and even pleaded to ur compatriot to steer clear as well - but yet, you are compelled to comment and voice your increasingly irrelevant and vapid views.

About sanctions: i guess Davotoglu shouldn't beg for "superficial" sanctions to be lifted right?

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by Missy89(f): 1:58am On Apr 02, 2016
NairaMinted:

I can see you can't help but jump on my thread even though you had labeled it a thread for crackpots, unserious folks and now Russian brain chips and even pleaded to ur compatriot to steer clear as well - but yet, you are compelled to comment and voice your increasingly irrelevant and vapid views.

About sanctions: i guess Davotoglu shouldn't beg for "superficial" sanctions to be lifted right?

I will comment on any thread i want to and i will continue to point out crank theories. Sorry, If you dont like it stop posting

Turkey economy is growing. yes or no? As per tourism, terrorism is a greater threat to the industry in Turkey not sanctions. The same google you keep referring to have articles that explains this. Stop cherry picking

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by NairaMinted: 1:59am On Apr 02, 2016
Missy89:

I will comment on any thread i want to and i will continue to point of crank theories. Sorry, If you dont like it stop posting

Turkey economy is growing. yes or no? As per tourism, terrorism is a greater threat to the industry in Turkey not sanctions. The same google you keep referring to have articles that explains this. Stop cherry picking

grin Goodnight!
Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by Missy89(f): 2:00am On Apr 02, 2016
NairaMinted:

grin Goodnight!

Yes keep running

What is the face of a coward? The back of his head

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 02, 2016
ValerianSteel:

Mumu, Can't you comprehend. One thing I have noticed with you in particular is that you have comprehension problem. I begin to wonder how you manage to scribble the few words you put together on Nairaland.
Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by fineguy11(m): 6:58am On Apr 02, 2016
ValerianSteel:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35209987
http://m.voanews.com/a/turkey-economy-terrorism-russian-sanctions/3147900.html
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/010616/conflict-russia-damages-turkish-economy.asp
read and be enlightened,so u wont sound like a fool when u dish out half baked arguements/assertions.

4 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by NairaMinted: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2016
Missy89:

Yes keep running

What is the face of a coward? The back of his head

What are you excited about?
You do realize that people are generally asleep by 2am don't you?

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by NairaMinted: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2016
fineguy11:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35209987
http://m.voanews.com/a/turkey-economy-terrorism-russian-sanctions/3147900.html
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/010616/conflict-russia-damages-turkish-economy.asp
read and be enlightened,so u wont sound like a fool when u dish out half baked arguements/assertions.

So see these types are intellectually challenged & not only that, they are unfortunately programmed to dance to a certain tune or parrot a narrative. It is quite understandable that you have sent them links to peruse and broaden their horizons & you'll notice that I had even asked them to google these info themselves but no, like the intellectually challenged folks that they are, they are not able to execute these simple things.

Next step then, usually is a pictorial illustration (and one that preferably has to be from a White House/Pentagon sanctioned site lest it be dismissed as "Kremlin propaganda" ) since we have to come down to their comprehension level.
So next time, please tutor them in the manner below:

Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by ValerianSteel(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by ValerianSteel(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2016
NairaMinted:

So see these types are intellectually challenged & not only that, they are unfortunately programmed to dance to a certain tune or parrot a narrative. It is quite understandable that you have sent them links to peruse and broaden their horizons & you'll notice that I had even asked them to google these info themselves but no, like the intellectually challenged folks that they are, they are not able to execute these simple things.

Next step then, usually is a pictorial illustration (and one that preferably has to be from a White House/Pentagon sanctioned site lest it be dismissed as "Kremlin propaganda" ) since we have to come down to their comprehension level.
You selectively pick an that was posted 2nd of January,a few days after the sanctions were effected but today it's a different story entirely.Turkey has sourced for alternatives to gas supply by partnering with Israel,therefore Russia shutting gas supply to Turkey will be corrected.

Russia faces a big loss should they try anything funny with Turkish businesses in Russia as it would spell doom to their weeping economy,expect a huge protest if Russians loose their jobs to anti-Turkish activities in Russia.While many Russians grieve over the downed jets,many Russians as well do not support the Russian sanctions as it will hurt Russians more than it can Turkey.

Turkey is the most visited country for tourist yearly.Turkish tourism has been plagued by the rise of islamic terrorism already even before Russian tourists reduced in Turkey.Be reminded that your Russia couldn't stand its ground and cut off diplomatic relations even after declaring Turkey an enemy.Also be reminded that many Russian women are defying Russia and have promised to continue visiting Turkey.

Am sure you know why they keep going back?To get the goodies Turkish men can offer which Russian men can't.There are many Russian wives to Turkish men and they have remained in Turkey and many are still coming as lone wolves despite lack of government sponsorship.

Shouldn't you be ashamed that Russia's only power through the sanctions is stopping free entry between Turkey and Russia.The only area they thought they could pitch in was through tourism which in time will be replenished by new visitors through rigorous campaigns.

Just one simple question:If Russia were bold enough,why can't she close diplomatic relations with Turkey?You label a country an enemy and you still maintain diplomatic establishments in Turkey.
Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by NairaMinted: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2016
ValerianSteel:
You selectively pick an that was posted 2nd of January,a few days after the sanctions were effected but today it's a different story entirely......

ValerianSteel:
Are you done?

Now read.

Turkey's economy grew 5.7%-http://www.yenisafak.com/en/columns/haticekarahan/turkeys-economy-grew-57-percent-2027944

Slow it down there! "Today is a different story......"
What today is it that you are talking about here cos since when did a 5.7% growth in Q4 2015 become "today"?
Today is Q1 and what do you think Q1 2016 will tell us in a few days time huh? Take a good look at the time stamps of those articles (about the time the sanctions really start to kick in grin) and I'm sure you'll get a good idea of the fate that awaits the Turkish economy in Q1.

Also I just don't get this gung-ho, braggadocio attitude you Russophobes display on here all the time. When exactly did Russia declare Turkey an enemy (show me please) & what if Russia isn't happy with the actions of Turkey? Russia should just cut of all diplomatic ties or should declare war on Turkey right? Since that's the way sane countries go about resolving issues right?

I don't get this goading, I-dare-you stance that y'all have adopted hoping that Russia lashes out in anger and shows the world just how much of a tough, strong county it is.
Again, Russia's actions are restrained, calculating and pragmatic.

Again, let's see if Turkey can repeat or better it's 5.7% Q4 growth that y'all are lauding so excitedly - I strongly doubt it..

Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by ValerianSteel(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
NairaMinted:

Slow it down there! "Today is a different story......"
What today is it that you are talking about here cos since when did a 5.7% growth in Q4 2015 become "today"?
Today is Q1 and what do you think Q1 2016 will tell us in a few days time huh? Take a good look at the time stamps of those articles (about the time the sanctions really start to kick in grin) and I'm sure you'll get a good idea of the fate that awaits the Turkish economy in Q1.

Also I just don't get this gung-ho, braggadocio attitude you Russophobes display on here all the time. When exactly did Russia declare Turkey an enemy (show me please) & what if Russia isn't happy with the actions of Turkey? Russia should just cut of all diplomatic ties or should declare war on Turkey right? Since that's the way sane countries go about resolving issues right?

I don't get this goading, I-dare-you stance that y'all have adopted hoping that Russia lashes out in anger and shows the world just how much of a tough, strong county it is.
Again, Russia's actions are restrained, calculating and pragmatic.

Again, let's see if Turkey can repeat or better it's 5.7% Q4 growth that y'all are lauding so excitedly - I strongly doubt it..
Turkish contractors have a $26billion construction services in Russia alongside Turkish Direct Investments which stand around $5-6billion.

If Russia wants to hit Turkey hard,they should start within Russia and see who will be at loss.All those childsplay against Turkey are nothing compared to the loss Russia would face if it attacked Turkish interests within Russia.
Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by Appleyard(m): 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Missy89:

Comic thread lipsrsealed

The sanctions had their own relative effect, contrary to what you want to believe. Hear from the horses mouth itself - from Turkey:

''26 February 2016,11:44
the country’s food exporters are losing most of their business as a result of sanctions, the newspaper Dunya said.

(February 26, Tatar-Imform).

''Messing with Russia has left the Turkish agricultural sector in shambles, as the country’s food exporters are losing most of their business as a result of sanctions, the newspaper Dunya said, citing a report by Mediterranean Exporters Union.
Sanctions have hit Turkish food exporters real hard: the export of agricultural products fell by 88 percent last month compared to January 2015, according to the Turkish newspaper.
The situation is so dire that the Turkish agricultural sector might be on the verge of full bankruptcy without the government's support.

"If the government fails to extend a helping hand, the sector can bankrupt in all segments — from producers to exporters," the newspaper said.

The Russian market was the main export area for Turkish food producers. Ankara has been trying to find alternative markets to sell its agricultural products, but so far Turkish attempts have fallen short.

On tourism, the impact of the sanctions could be more painful as months pass by. Terrorism is taking its toll on the sector already, and as Russian sanctions kicked in from January, now entering a much worse moments ahead, finding a replacement for over 2.5 million tourists from one particular country, its practically impossible. Not to mention that the effect is already amplifying as more tourists from other nations are now seeing Turkey as another Egypt in the aftermath of the Airbus brouhaha. These no doubt have the Turkish economy under some considerable pressure, and even the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, has foreseen this and thus estimated that the effect could slow down Turkish economic growth by 0.7 percent in 2016.

Therefore, it wasn't much of a surprise to hear Davotoglu calling on Russia to down the sanction tools. However small, they had their own effects.
Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by NairaMinted: 1:30am On Apr 03, 2016
Appleyard:
The sanctions had their own relative effect, contrary to what you want to believe. Hear from the horses mouth itself - from Turkey:

''26 February 2016,11:44
the country’s food exporters are losing most of their business as a result of sanctions, the newspaper Dunya said.

Terrorism is taking its toll on the sector already, and as Russian sanctions kicked in from January, now entering a much worse moments ahead......
Therefore, it wasn't much of a surprise to hear Davotoglu calling on Russia to down the sanction tools. However small, they had their own effects.

That part in bold says it all. They have gleefully quoted Q4 2015 as the state of the Turkish economy today. Hilarious!
Shebi let's wait for the results of Q1 & Q2 2016.......then it will be obvious to all say agbada don hook wire

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 03, 2016
NairaMinted:

That part in bold says it all. They have gleefully quoted Q4 2015 as the state of the Turkish economy today. Hilarious!
Shebi let's wait for the results of Q1 & Q2 2016.......then it will be obvious to all say agbada don hook wire

Those western trolls need redemption.
Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by fineguy11(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
NairaMinted:

tanks for your help.98% of my post is done from a mobile device which makes it sometimes difficult for me to upload pictorial evidence of my position on some of the contentious issues discussed on this forum!tanks for ur assistance!

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by Appleyard(m): 1:47am On Apr 04, 2016
NairaMinted:

They have gleefully quoted Q4 2015 as the Hilarious!
Shebi let's wait for the results of Q1 & Q2 2016.
Don't mind these jokers down here. Quoting Q4 2015 and relating it to 2016, was a bit reckless on their part, and that got me laughing. They simply forgot that the nitty-gritty of the Russian sanctions took effect from January 1st, 2016. Now, you can guage the effects of the sanctions from the 1st of January down to March, and taking into accounts the glaring facts such as the links provided by Fineguy11, as well as the ones you pictured, even coming from a western media source like the BBC, ditto the ones i provided for Eebruary; it becomes clear that the impact are being felt already, and we may not have to wait for Q1 result sheet.

Details by late January 2016, shows that the toll of financial losses for Turkey tallied in nearly 10$ billion – and several business analysts foreboded a bleak future for the Turkish economy in 2016. To say this is for real, check this exerpt:

Meanwhile, the Turkish economy continues to be weak. According to IMF, the country’s GDP is likely to expand by about 3%. But the Turkish government projects the economy to expand 4.5%. The economy is expected to have expanded more than 4% in Q4; however, it is expected to have slowed in Q1 due to increased geopolitical tensions and Russian sanctions. Russia imposed additional sanctions against Turkey, barring new Turkish construction and restricting tourism activities in Russia with banned food imports.

Turkey’s private consumption might also decline due to high unemployment and inflation. Meanwhile, Turkish external accounts are faring well; however, they are unlikely to rebound further. Despite a weaker lira, exports from Turkey remain weak. Turkey’s exports in January declined 22% y/y, the largest fall since September 2009. External account is likely to deteriorate due to Russian sanctions via tourism and agricultural exports.

http://www.econotimes.com/Turkish-economy-likely-slowed-in-Q1-private-consumption-to-decline-on-high-unemployment-and-inflation-187093

This is what a certain lady called 'Russian laughable sanctions,'' abi? I dey help am laf o. grin

Now, for February, as we had already seen, the complains are getting louder, with bankruptcy threatening the entire agro sector. And when that my rebelious daughter from Fairfax opined that the Russian sanctions are superflous and ineffective as a result of the ''Azerbaijan black market,'' she forgot to mention that we just left March, during which Turkey was still (and its still) looking for new alternative markets within the Mideast and to Africa. If the Azerbaijan-MISSY-black market made the Russian sanctions superficial by absorbing the orphaned Turkish goods, why in March were they still looking for markets for their ''caveat emptor'' products in places as far as Tazania, Kenya, Nigeria, and Egypt? :-

Oh, my daughter who has bewitched thee... ;-

Again, consider this!

However painful the sanctions may prove, they rank quite low in the hierarchy of strategic priorities of Russia. Putin wanted to hit Turkey where it hurt the most: the Syrian War and the Kurdish Issue.

Right after the downing of its plane, Russia set out to thwart the strategy of Turkey in the Syrian War. Since the outbreak of the Syrian War, Turkey consistently endeavored to achieve two inter-related objectives: first, overthrow Syrian leader al-Assad, install a friendly Sunni Muslim government in Damascus and, by extension, dismantle the informal Shia axis in the Middle East; secondly, obstruct the unification of the autonomous Kurdish enclaves in northern Syria and, by extension, the establishment of an independent Kurdish state beyond its control. Turkey spared no treasure, time or labor to realize these objectives. In co-operation with Qatar and Saudi Arabia, Turkey offered sanctuary, weapons and training to the armed opposition in Syria. However, the dynamic military intervention of Russia in support of Assad in September 2015 upset the overall plan for regime change in Damascus; the downing of the warplane thwarted them completely.

Turkey could only watch as Russia pound its investments to shreds, and a mass exodus of d Turkmen began. Some of Its key supplies and supply routes cut off. Moscow started flirting with the PYD, which opened a 'consulate' in Moscow in January. Aided by Russia's Elijah fire, they took grounds in Kobani and Afrin, places Erdogan wants for his no-fly zone. His planes can't fly, the YPG taking territories. PKk getting stronger back home. And....

Suddenly, after 4months, Turkey miraclelously find the SU24 Pilot murderer in a certain restaurant with 'guns,' and so was arrested.

I dey laf o. grin

The id1ots have painfuly realized that this is Russia, master of d geo game. And d covert show is d only way to save face while acquieascing to Russia's demand 4 justice. Agbada scraping barbwire. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by NairaMinted: 7:17am On Apr 04, 2016
Appleyard:
Don't mind these jokers down here. Quoting Q4 2015 and relating it to 2016, was a bit reckless on their part, and that got me laughing. They simply forgot that the nitty-gritty of the Russian sanctions took effect from January 1st, 2016. Now, you can guage the effects of the sanctions from the 1st of January down to March, and taking into accounts the glaring facts such as the links provided by Fineguy11, as well as the ones you pictured, even coming from a western media source like the BBC, ditto the ones i provided for Eebruary; it becomes clear that the impact are being felt already, and we may not have to wait for Q1 result sheet.

Details by late January 2016, shows that the toll of financial losses for Turkey tallied in nearly 10$ billion – and several business analysts foreboded a bleak future for the Turkish economy in 2016. To say this is for real, check this exerpt:

This is what a certain lady called 'Russian laughable sanctions,'' abi? I dey help am laf o. grin

Now, for February, as we had already seen, the complains are getting louder, with bankruptcy threatening the entire agro sector. And when that my rebelious daughter from Fairfax opined that the Russian sanctions are superflous and ineffective as a result of the ''Azerbaijan black market,'' she forgot to mention that we just left March, during which Turkey was still (and its still) looking for new alternative markets within the Mideast and to Africa. If the Azerbaijan-MISSY-black market made the Russian sanctions superficial by absorbing the orphaned Turkish goods, why in March were they still looking for markets for their ''caveat emptor'' products in places as far as Tazania, Kenya, Nigeria, and Egypt? :-

Again, consider this!

However painful the sanctions may prove, they rank quite low in the hierarchy of strategic priorities of Russia. Putin wanted to hit Turkey where it hurt the most: the Syrian War and the Kurdish Issue.

Right after the downing of its plane, Russia set out to thwart the strategy of Turkey in the Syrian War. Since the outbreak of the Syrian War, Turkey consistently endeavored to achieve two inter-related objectives: first, overthrow Syrian leader al-Assad, install a friendly Sunni Muslim government in Damascus and, by extension, dismantle the informal Shia axis in the Middle East; secondly, obstruct the unification of the autonomous Kurdish enclaves in northern Syria and, by extension, the establishment of an independent Kurdish state beyond its control. Turkey spared no treasure, time or labor to realize these objectives. In co-operation with Qatar and Saudi Arabia, Turkey offered sanctuary, weapons and training to the armed opposition in Syria. However, the dynamic military intervention of Russia in support of Assad in September 2015 upset the overall plan for regime change in Damascus; the downing of the warplane thwarted them completely.

Turkey could only watch as Russia pound its investments to shreds, and a mass exodus of d Turkmen began. Some of Its key supplies and supply routes cut off. Moscow started flirting with the PYD, which opened a 'consulate' in Moscow in January. Aided by Russia's Elijah fire, they took grounds in Kobani and Afrin, places Erdogan wants for his no-fly zone. His planes can't fly, the YPG taking territories. PKk getting stronger back home. And....

Suddenly, after 4months, Turkey miraclelously find the SU24 Pilot murderer in a certain restaurant with 'guns,' and so was arrested.

I dey laf o. grin

The id1ots have painfuly realized that this is Russia, master of d geo game. And d covert show is d only way to save face while acquieascing to Russia's demand 4 justice. Agbada scraping barbwire. gringrin

Damn man! When I thought those MK ULTRA lab rats had taken enough blows, you come storming out of the shadows and daze them further with this salvo!
Those Russophobes can only watch in frustration and curse underneath their breath as mighty Russia thwarts their plans in Syria and in other places. Sometimes the selective amnesia (their refusal to acknowledge "success" of the "liberation" in Iraq and Libya for instance) & the hypocrisy (unashamededly siding with increasingly tyrannical Erdogan & the despotic, debauched Saudi regime that is in line to further eclipse its head chopping record this year) all in their effort to stand in opposition to and try to discredit Russia.
It is amazing really!

Their logic for an "argument" as well: so so twisted, uncorrelated abd unrelated hoping that we - that I like to call the Resistance to the Empire- won't be smart enough to pick up on the obsfucation and the lies and this is an area rife with so many examples such as the one you and I have already pointed out but let's not even get into that at the moment.

Anyway, I think it's time I bought you a drink and discussed in person, Appleyard. Where are you based?

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by cyprus000: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Appleyard:

Again, consider this!

[b]Suddenly, after 4months, Turkey miraclelously find the SU24 Pilot murderer in a certain restaurant with 'guns,' and so was arrested.

I dey laf o. grin

The id1ots have painfuly realized that this is Russia, master of d geo game. And d covert show is d only way to save face while acquieascing to Russia's demand 4 justice. [size=20pt]Agbada scraping barbwire[/size]. gringrin
[size=13pt]
hehehehehe!gringrin

Chai! Laugh wun burst my belle for hiagrin no be small barbwiregrin

My heart goes out to the sacrificial lamb(the allege murderer)grin maybe na one innocent jihad inebriated man wey no even dey for scene of the crime dem carry do scapegoatgrin
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt4QEYCt9ChNaP8Mb5IcrBkaTpQwmfgWREmerc4rWVo_lxV0CrKA[/img]
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRom-wYZu9yKe0CPFXnhCPJeRtQiyaii0bQnn8xhIiQvd-rR2MK[/img]

These sybaritic zombies are irredeemable, it is a futile effort trying to inculcate sense into their wit deserted skull
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by Appleyard(m): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
hehehehehe!gringrin

Chai! Laugh wun burst my belle for hiagrin no be small barbwiregrin

My heart goes out to the sacrificial lamb(the allege murderer)grin maybe na one innocent jihad inebriated man wey no even dey for scene of the crime dem carry do scapegoatgrin
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt4QEYCt9ChNaP8Mb5IcrBkaTpQwmfgWREmerc4rWVo_lxV0CrKA[/img]
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRom-wYZu9yKe0CPFXnhCPJeRtQiyaii0bQnn8xhIiQvd-rR2MK[/img]

This sybaritic zombies are irredeemable, it is a futile effort trying to inculcate sense into their wit deserted skull
[/size]
Am telling my brother. Alot of these jokers have proving time without numbers that either they are being deliberately self-misleading, or outrightly lack the sheer will to reason logically, let alone geometrically. Blinded by their russophobia lakpalakpas, they jump on threads without looking at the obvious. Truely like thou have said, they are simply proving to be irredeemable, and i just added one more to my list of ''silence is golden.''

Hatred is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Confirm Capture Of Alleged Killer Of Russian SU-24 Pilot by Appleyard(m): 12:26am On Apr 06, 2016
NairaMinted:

Damn man! When I thought those MK ULTRA lab rats had taken enough blows, you come storming out of the shadows and daze them further with this salvo!
Those Russophobes can only watch in frustration and curse underneath their breath as mighty Russia thwarts their plans in Syria and in other places. Sometimes the selective amnesia (their refusal to acknowledge "success" of the "liberation" in Iraq and Libya for instance) & the hypocrisy (unashamededly siding with increasingly tyrannical Erdogan & the despotic, debauched Saudi regime that is in line to further eclipse its head chopping record this year) all in their effort to stand in opposition to and try to discredit Russia.
It is amazing really!

Their logic for an "argument" as well: so so twisted, uncorrelated abd unrelated hoping that we - that I like to call the Resistance to the Empire- won't be smart enough to pick up on the obsfucation and the lies and this is an area rife with so many examples such as the one you and I have already pointed out but let's not even get into that at the moment.

Anyway, I think it's time I bought you a drink and discussed in person, Appleyard. Where are you based?
In a time of global deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. These unrepentant offsprings of the modern Babylonian narrative, armed with the tool kits of their mind-boggling russophobic deficiencies, goes about spewing lies that can make Satan to hope for redemption (since it appears now that he is no longer holding the Lie monopoly,) and deliberately misrepresenting facts, hoping (just like you said) that they're dealing with dummies or robots that can't engage in logical reasoning, or rightly plain stupid. This is really pathetic. If someone cannot employ common sense, and geometrically decode what is going on now; then i must say, common sense is not that common after all. But for the nature some folks chose to become, this shameful trend would continue. That's man for you - denying the stark reality and embracing the false reality just to satisfy their own expected reality, which is nothing but a delusional world of their own making. This is the hall mark of irredeemable self-incacerated obstinacy, induced by their constant sequence of mendacity, even when the facts are so glaring. At the end, what you see are individuals arrayed in russophobic melancholy of unprecedented hatred, trolling like a circus around the web, in their warped malevolent megalomanical illusory analysis. Like Tkester said; they need a mighty redemption that should enable them see things the way they are.

God help us all.

Well, thanks for the recognition, for we can do nothing against the truth. Am your fellow Soulja of the cross, and i hail from Delta State, and currently reside in Warri, a city in Delta, where am currently coordinating a covert reinformation mission to stop further graduants from the western university of lies. Is been nice flowing with you guys. Am really honored.

(1) (Reply)

Mass Exodus Hits USA As Trump Coasts To Victory? (pic) / Obama Headed Straight To Golf Course To Celebrate His First Day As A Civilian. / The Only Person Allowed To Call Queen Elizabeth By Her Name Is From Africa, See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.