Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Today Is April Fool Day, Share Your April Fool Experience Here (pix) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today Is April Fool Day, Share Your April Fool Experience Here (pix) (678 Views)

Today Is World Left Handers Day. See Famous Left Handers / Tomorrow Is April Fool / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is April Fool Day, Share Your April Fool Experience Here (pix) by ENDTIMELIFE: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2016
My April fool experience, My girl called me early this morning that she saw someone with my car on the road, i rush to our garage necked to check my carcheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Today Is April Fool Day, Share Your April Fool Experience Here (pix) by Taiwo20(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Today Is April Fool Day, Share Your April Fool Experience Here (pix) by collinsVP: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2016
my childhood friend phoned me very early this morning to inform me that a market in Enugu was completely gutted by fire last night. That made me spend my airtime calling to ascertain the level of damage. Only to realize that today is first of April.

I called him back and he was busy laughing hard grin

me be like undecided undecided
Re: Today Is April Fool Day, Share Your April Fool Experience Here (pix) by ENDTIMELIFE: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2016
my childhood friend phoned me very early this morning to inform me that a market in Enugu was completely gutted by fire last night. That made me spend my airtime calling to ascertain the level of damage. Only to realize that today is first of April.

I called him back and he was busy laughing hard grin

me be like

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Add A Comment Icon Beside Posts Title In Blogger / Photos: Meet The Most Hated Top Ten Character In Game Of Thrones Series / Graphic Photo Of The Safest Means Of Transport In Present Day Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.