Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! (60569 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Fadekebisola(f): 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Gold digging hoes everywhere undecided
CaroLyner:
you're alws lamenting on all your threads.
Laveda:

How do you encounter all these guys madam?
What do you do for a living? sad
refiner:
haba!....jade take it easy nah....u can't judge a whole cos of one person!....by d way he's not related to u so u can't tell him how to spend HIS money!
Laveda:

Jadekitana as i heard was raised in a broken family....she's got a whole lot of psychological problems...heard she once attempted suicide...please u all should just ignore the hoe..i beg una

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Laveda(f): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Jadekitana as i heard was raised in a broken family....she's got a whole lot of psychological problems...heard she once attempted suicide...please u all should just ignore the hoe..i beg una
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
i see
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by naijaboiy: 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
And people will still kill themselves ontop this fake story.

Trolls like this should not be taken seriously. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by ojay2053(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
All these follow follow girls sef. How can you sum up that they are all fake. They are not, many of them pretend they don't have money while they have. Sorry, they are not father Christmas, every penny counts. Work hard, find yourself a man, spend on him, live extravagant life style you so much crave for and stop this baby attitude of yours here on NL.

7 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Firstlieutenant(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

As usual his number has been deleted till eternity.

See this bimbo!! I no be banker but you no get the temerity to stereotype people or their profession. See the kind big ear-rings u wear wey be like aglican church-bell!! If u dey find man wey go spend one million dollars for u on una first date, shows snapshot of ya pusssy make we see whether e worth am. Olosho.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by jaybee3(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Abeg help me change your DP. I be wan see your face
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by refiner(f): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fadekebisola:

lol!....grin*wicked*!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Laveda(f): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
naijaboiy:
And people will still kill themselves ontop this fake story.

Trolls like this should not be taken seriously. grin

angry no be small
undecided they'll soon start fighting over some dumb topic..

Just lil time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Fadekebisola(f): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
jaybee3:

Abeg help me change your DP. I be wan see your face
may be later
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Thanks for clarifying grin grin grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by ScofieldBello(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
You called me goat? You must think I am like your father. Small girls like you can't make me have more than one moniker. I am me. I am real!

For the record, I work hard for my money. I am not even a banker. I ain't reckless in spending. I am not like your father.

Na social network dey cause all these sha. It isn't any of your fault. You dare not look into my eyes!

Now I understand why the 'Good banker' treated you like what you are...you lack respect and manners. Your parents have failed in their duties to properly raised a good female child. No wonder you think you have the right to tell people how their money should be spent.

Bye!
Jadekitana:
Goat how are you? You seem pained by this write up with your foolish mentality! I can bet this isn't even your original moniker so I may not waste too much time on you! 100naira may be too big for you to let go so it's quite normal for a guy to keep a lady waiting for 10minutes cos of it! Seems you are one of those stingy bastards flaunting fake lives, oh did I hit a nerve by exposing your lots? U reek stewpidity! When next u wanna attack me come with your main moniker,the one u always use, coward!! I could have ignored your comment like I do to ediots like you but no! Let me dish it out just the way u need it! Omoburuku oshi, nagging like a child here! person. Next!

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by damiosy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:

Lmao

This is a strong case of a hooker calling another hooker, a hooker

Women smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by jaybee3(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fadekebisola:

may be later

Actually, how about you send it via PM tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Laveda(f): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
damiosy:

Lmao

This is a strong case of a hooker calling another hooker, a hooker

Women smh

undecided
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Fadekebisola(f): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
jaybee3:

email belongs to my brother except if u can drop your bbm pin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Fadekebisola(f): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
jaybee3:

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by ScofieldBello(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Remind her to add 'viewer discretion is advised'

By calling her BIMBO, you agreed that she's somewhat beautiful and that's tantamount to deceit. She ain't got nothing; beauty, brain, class, family, et al.
Firstlieutenant:

See this bimbo!! I no be banker but you no get the temerity to stereotype people or their profession. See the kind big ear-rings u wear wey be like aglican church-bell!! If u dey find man wey go spend one million dollars for u on una first date, shows snapshot of ya pusssy make we see whether e worth am. Olosho.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by HardMirror(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

As usual his number has been deleted till eternity.
Only a fool would not know you are one of those hungry common girls. You can be bought with money. Pray tell us where you work?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
ScofieldBello:
Remind her to add 'viewer discretion is advised'

By calling her BIMBO, you agreed that she's somewhat beautiful and that's tantamount to deceit. She ain't got nothing; beauty, brain, class, family, et al.

Affirmatively

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by jaybee3(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fadekebisola:

I guess i have to wait then
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by kaziblake(f): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Laveda(f): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Aha today is my lucky day! Trap has finally caught the rat. I would ignore other rantings like I always do but this biitch wouldn't be ignored!

Madam olosho la veda what the hell is your problem with me? Are you stewpid or what? Right from when I joined this forum you have been running up and down on my threads, wait o am I a threat to your boring existence here? After disgracing yourself here which made u earn the name "olosho" you be running your gutter mouth on my threads, see this bag of syphillis o! Am I draggin your boyfriend with you? Are you mad or what? Was I the person who made u disgrace your self here? No wonder someone even noticed your jealousy and you picking on me 247, who the hell are you? You spend hours viewing my thread as if your life depends on it. Jadekitana makes you tremble like a wet godforsaken puppy. Don't worry i'm not here to divert attention from your whorish ministry, it's all just to have fun. Let me warn you silly child, don't ever think in your wildest imagination you can pick on me, because you will be forced to attempt suicide here. I just need to put 2 and 2 together and your nudes will be pasted here being the cheap slut you are! If you looking for a man go to lindas blog, nairaland can't help your ministry you piece of trash. See this bag of std talking rubbish here, are you not a cheap wh0ore? How many guys here have entered that over slacked pvssy of yours? I bet you can't count. Useless lowlifer! You lucky I have to get back to work! We would continue this later, foolish thing.

grin I made you type all that?
Dumb bítch grin

I'm here for you grin

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by HardMirror(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
dayojags10:
I'm commenting not cause of your write up(cos I know all nah exaggeration) but because I know you have a point. Bankers are damn broke, forget dose their starchy shirts, them no get money. My elder sis used to be a banker and I remembered dose her lamentations, always complaining of how broke she is, she go they tax me. Tank God for her life now, there's one again, he is a street neighbor.... The debt wey that bros they owe my mama just from buying roasted fish from her ehn.... Nah if month don end e go they GARA they pay him outstanding small small, by on the 8th, another credit don start

NB; I heard the debt wey dem dy owe no be here ooh
Asslickers
Some guys have no shame. So what is wrong with the guy being broke, or eating his asun? At least he has an honest job. This same op is in support of yahoo boys being in relationship while she sees no reason why honest guys who don't meet her lavish expectations to date. Call a spade a spade she is only lamenting because the guy was not lavish in spending. What is bad in collecting 100 naira change?
Can't you read between the lines and see why she is lamenting here?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Jadekitana(f): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
No sorry I don't have to drag myself to your level, i'm making you understand I know very well what u doing and the silly games u playing but u messing with the wrong person! If you wanna continue this rubbish be ready for what you see, now fvck off my thread, I don't need mucus and stds dropping here!
Laveda:

Dumb bítch grin

I'm here for you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by shulamitewoman(f): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jade u need nt 2generalise...d rich ones are upstairs doing business collaborations..u dnt see dem anyhow in d banking hall..am sure d one u went out with shld be one of d CSR or cashiers, dose ones are broke.. dey r just helping us count our money..sorry 4d bad date tho lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by HardMirror(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:

Dumb bítch grin

I'm here for you grin
You know what I am happy about? I have seen the op's pictures and have a fair idea of who she is and her life. I pray she falls into my trap someday. I know her type. All they need is a guy with a good business, good house and good rides. They are easy to get just be sweet and spend a little.

4 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Jadekitana(f): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
I didn't meet him in the bank o, I met him at a birthday party and we exchanged contacts so I really don't know how they operate there o
shulamitewoman:
Jade u need nt 2generalise...d rich ones are upstairs doing business collaborations..u dnt see dem anyhow in d banking hall..am sure d one u went out with shld be one of d CSR or cashiers, dose ones are broke.. dey r just helping us count our money..sorry 4d bad date tho lol..
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Laveda(f): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
How about you washing dicks for a living, ediot
grin
Go play with your cliques..
Meet måmagee, mr Cõrk and co..

A troll doesn't deserve any good reply.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by dollyjoy(f): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.