Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! (60521 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by sexytyga(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
desoul2004:

Useless girl, kindly go and confirm your HIV status. Destiny killers.
u sef receive that jozing msg?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by klenton(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pls I like u
Dnt become the but biggest jerk on dis forum

100 into 1milloin is 100 million

If d guy leaves the change u will stil say he is forming

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by sexytyga(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
Funkybabee:

pls bro I don't quote u ooo,I don't have time for mess even let me tell if I see one of my sister want to marry banker nah me go destroy their relationship I hate them die.
Another victim share your own experience too

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by esonuu(m): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
If una like,make una criticise bankers til God comes,i must build my career in banking sector...dis op na glorified ?,had it been dis guy spent,she would hav posted sumtin like "one maga spent all he had and i didnt let him touch me"..guys don wise,nw we Behind ourselves,luk smashy,attract hungry and desperate babes lyk d one who posted dis,then dupe her and our account wil double,dats watsup

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by berryice(f): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
I just peep...but don't say anything lol grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by shulamitewoman(f): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Doubleagent008:
yeah you know I'm right. you just practically announced yourself as Either chioma or Nurse chioma. all I ask is to give me an honest sign that my deduction was right. I'm just a curious guy.
u are soooooo wrooooong..
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by HardMirror(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
Funkybabee:

u called my face akamu what about yours,hope u look mirror before u say so. you that ur face look like monkey abi obuko I want to say,u that they can't give me for Zara and collect it.and also u said I should go enroll for English class,I will beg u to go and use that money to do something meaningful for your family abeg don't let lala ban me.
Na wa o!
Is this your best picture (ur dp)?
Chai! Local girl!
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by dins4real(m): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
ScofieldBello:
You seem to me a desperate lady.
Hey, stop going about telling people how to spend their hard earned money! You were definitely disappointed cuz you didn't get what you expected.....he is a real guy.

How many times have you left your change with a waitress? But you expected him to leave his. Oh....I forgot that you ain't got a job yet.

Better that you deleted his number cuz a lady like you cannot add value to his life. He ain't a reckless spender.

Funny you, na now you know say na fake life him dey live. Even if he isn't a full staff, madam IT IS HIS JOB, IT IS HIS LIFE, HE LIKES IT.

TRUE WORDS YOU SPEAK.. ... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Fredfr33zy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2016

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by iampistis(f): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
KingRex1:
Hasty generalization

Hasty generalisation, too few example grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
hifaif1:

Don't worry, bro. I have already reported them. I have even written a statement. It is for Jadekitana and kashybaby to come and corroborate it!!! In the next one month, all those stingy bankers will be behind bars, including those living fake lives!!!

And where did u report it? To the mods again? tongue
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by henrylowe(m): 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
I still can't find any sense in this thread
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

I'm not angry... it depends how u read it wink
They are more than stingy. They are misers and debtors.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by nkakp(m): 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

As usual his number has been deleted till eternity.

Tell me… Is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted?

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by dapsonlou(m): 12:19am On Apr 02, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

You that's talking do you have a Job? Do you have anything to offer a man accept pussy? Answer that question then I will comment on your post.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 02, 2016
LOL CHAI SMHHHH grin :DBASHING NA NON STOP OOOOO cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 02, 2016
OneManLegion:
I knew you wasn't gonna let me down. Class can't be hidden.
Haha!smiley

So, I'm blushing Indigo...I just don't support Anything that's wrong.

Sorry I brought You here. the thread got locked, I guess?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by nkakp(m): 12:30am On Apr 02, 2016
ellacute45:
LOL CHAI SMHHHH grin :DBASHING NA NON STOP OOOOO cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes, She do have a right to her opinion…And I have a right to mine. And my opinion is that her opinion is ridiculously stupid!!

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by MrWhaley: 12:32am On Apr 02, 2016
Ah swear,this Jade.kitana of a girl is one funny someborry...created another thread and moniker to bash people and that one got closed. Na indefinite ban suit am.

And to think she graduated from my school,Uniben. Abeg,we don't train Oloshos with animalistic traits. grin

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by ThisIsArthur: 1:13am On Apr 02, 2016
Jadekitana:

Abeg can i borrow your brain?....im trying to build an idiot. See girls will form cheap LovePeddler plays second fiddle around guys then open their big mouth to shout feminist independent woman. you noe well abegi. How can you even arrive at this conclusion because singular experience, which for me is nothing wrong. He is a banker so he should spend his life saving on a you abi!

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 1:38am On Apr 02, 2016
Arckeen:
who be Broke a55 niggurs? You mean My folks?
i mean your likes
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 02, 2016
Laveda:

How do you encounter all these guys madam? What do you do for a living? sad
Her matter tire person! sad
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Laveda(f): 2:19am On Apr 02, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Her matter tire person! sad
You dey mind the mumu?
Attention seekers undecided
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 2:35am On Apr 02, 2016
sexytyga:
yeah I can hear you kontinu baby goat you will menstruate tonite eediot!
Grow up...you beg am Toto she no gree
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 2:36am On Apr 02, 2016
Laveda:

You dey mind the mumu?
Attention seekers undecided

Why that girl come dey beef u seff
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Laveda(f): 2:38am On Apr 02, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Why that girl come dey beef u seff
Bros I don't know and I no send grin
When she gets tired she'll deactivate ..

Me I dey cool
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 2:41am On Apr 02, 2016
Laveda:

Bros I don't know and I no send grin
When she gets tired she'll deactivate ..

Me I dey cool

She sounds so bitter I must say..she must have had a terrible childhood or have lost it entirely... Maybe she was dragged and drafted into a brothel at the age of 10 by 18 she graduated to hotel...so she is venting her frausration on you.

You just asked her a simple question she went loco

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Laveda(f): 2:43am On Apr 02, 2016
AmuDimpka:

She sounds so bitter I must say..she must have had a terrible childhood or have lost it entirely... Maybe she was dragged and drafted into a brothel at the age of 10 by 18 she graduated to hotel...so she is venting her frausration on you.

You just asked her a simple question she went loco
Well, that's her headache not mine cheesy
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 2:45am On Apr 02, 2016
Laveda:

Well, that's her headache not mine cheesy

She is just ...her ish much....u fit am sha
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Laveda(f): 2:47am On Apr 02, 2016
AmuDimpka:

She is just ...her ish much....u fit am sha

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by franklin007(m): 2:55am On Apr 02, 2016
ScofieldBello:
You seem to me a desperate lady.
Hey, stop going about telling people how to spend their hard earned money! You were definitely disappointed cuz you didn't get what you expected.....he is a real guy.

How many times have you left your change with a waitress? But you expected him to leave his. Oh....I forgot that you ain't got a job yet.

Better that you deleted his number cuz a lady like you cannot add value to his life. He ain't a reckless spender. you dont blame her for saying the truth

Funny you, na now you know say na fake life him dey live. Even if he isn't a full staff, madam IT IS HIS JOB, IT IS HIS LIFE, HE LIKES IT.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by MoneypassGod(m): 3:27am On Apr 02, 2016
Jadekitana:
I didn't meet him in the bank o, I met him at a birthday party and we exchanged contacts so I really don't know how they operate there o
Honestly I don't get ur point. How is it ur business if bankers r broke and live fake lives? Last i check i didn't see bankers going around intimidating pple about having wealth and living good lives. U really disappointed me by this show of shame. Pls stop selling urself short.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) / 'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51