Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

A Little Lost - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Little Lost (2857 Views)

My Experience With A Little Gal Today. / See What a Little Child is Doing ( Photo) / Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Lost by countrygrl(f): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2009
Hello,

I met this niqerian guy(well he is from Benin)but claims niqerian. He is a muslim, but married a citizen for his papers. She lives in Texas and he lives in Bklyn, NY. We have been dating for 3mths. I am a U.S. citizen (born and raised). The other day he ask me to marry his friend to help him with his papers. I work and am completing my graduate degree. Now unless I am stupid, why would he ask me to marry his friend(for atleast 3 1/2 yrs). Would you ask your girlfriend for this huge favor if you were truly interested in in her. Someone help me to clear my eyes. What the lipsrsealed he asking of me?
Re: A Little Lost by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2009
He is using you the same way he is using the woman he is currently married to (don't know whether or not his current wife is aware and agreed to him only marrying her for papers but that's not even the point), the point is that this guy even has the cheek to ask you to assist his friend now, 3 1/2 years!? What a joke.

If I were you I wouldn't, but that's just me, God bless smiley
Re: A Little Lost by whitelexi(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2009
Dont do it. . .  Infact u need to sit him down and review your relationship objectives, you dont wanna ruin your life cos of one man's unilateral wet-dream grin grin grin
Re: A Little Lost by opuro(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2009
what you indirectly tell him you are
is what he is directly telling you to confirm
Re: A Little Lost by topup: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2009
He sounds like a user.

He doesn't love you if he cares about his friend more, either that or he loves you but does not value the institute of marriage, which is still a bad sign.

Why are you dating a married man, especially knowing that he is using his wife, that doesn't scream to me; ' a man who is full of integrity and respect.'
Re: A Little Lost by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2009
Lady, move along! The guy is a recruiter and not worth your thoughts let alone time.
Re: A Little Lost by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2009
countrygrl:

Hello,
I met this niqerian guy(well he is from Benin)but claims niqerian. He is a muslim, but married a citizen for his papers. She lives in Texas and he lives in Bklyn, NY. We have been dating for 3mths. I am a U.S. citizen (born and raised). The other day he ask me to marry his friend to help him with his papers. I work and am completing my graduate degree. Now unless I am stupid, why would he ask me to marry his friend(for atleast 3 1/2 yrs). Would you ask your girlfriend for this huge favor if you were truly interested in in her. Someone help me to clear my eyes. What the lipsrsealed he asking of me?
I'd hate to call threadstarter a ninnyhammer. Instead i'll refer to you as ignorant.
Don't tell me you created this account for the sole reason of posting this garbage.
Take a look at the bolded above and tell me what you think.

And to you lot who responded to this poster calling her so called boyfriend and/or his friend a 'user'. i'd like to believe you guys are equally ignorant or better still did not see the bolded bit.
Re: A Little Lost by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2009
I met this niqerian guy(well he is from Benin)but claims niqerian

Benin city or Benin Republic?
Re: A Little Lost by justwise(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2009
OMO IBO:

I'd hate to call threadstarter a ninnyhammer. Instead i'll refer to you as ignorant.
Don't tell me you created this account for the sole reason of posting this garbage.
Take a look at the bolded above and tell me what you think.

And to you lot who responded to this poster calling her so called boyfriend and/or his friend a 'user'. i'd like to believe you guys are equally ignorant or better still did not see the bolded bit.

I don't see ur point, are u one of the users?
Re: A Little Lost by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2009
justwise:

I don't see ur point, are u one of the users?
yeah yeah yeah
try harder.
Re: A Little Lost by justwise(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2009
OMO IBO:

yeah yeah yeah
try harder.

Its obvious that u got no clue what u are going on abt, silly
Re: A Little Lost by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2009
justwise:

Its obvious that u got no clue what u are going on abt, silly
if you'd only 'justwise' up.

anyways, it wasn't meant for jobbernowls!
Re: A Little Lost by daduke2k(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2009
@OMOIBO, i feel u.i knw wot u mean bt dis dundees aint geting it. D guy is using her 2 get his papers dats wot dis is al abt.
Re: A Little Lost by justwise(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2009
daduke2k:

@OMOIBO, i feel u.i knw wot u mean bt dis dundees aint geting it. D guy is using her 2 get his papers dats wot dis is al abt.

u are a plonker, Did u read OMOIBO initial post? Why is he having a go at the poster and everybody that supported her?
Re: A Little Lost by oyinda3(f): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2009
tpia.:

"I met this niqerian guy(well he is from Benin)but claims ni[b]q[/b]erian"

Benin city or Benin Republic?

rotfl
she even spell nigeria with Q. i don't doubt she must be genuinely confused.lolol
Re: A Little Lost by no1madman(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2009
At ur age(32) he wants u 2 marry his friend 4 paper.
Has he put it into consideration that u might want 2 marry 4 real sooner or later.
D guy is a maradona,in otherwords he's fake.
Re: A Little Lost by countrygrl(f): 2:04am On Jul 29, 2009
angryFirst of all spelling nigeria with a q was a mistake. If you take small things and make them big, you should not comment on the topic. Second, the reason I posted on this site was because google thought good enough of it to post it as a potential finder to the question that I asked. Third, my grandma taught me that (it never hurts to ask a question about something that is bothering u, it only hurts when ignorant people answer). So grow up! Isn't this what this site is all about (forums)(conversation)(learning). undecided
Re: A Little Lost by no1madman(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2009
countrygrl:

angryFirst of all spelling nigeria with a q was a mistake. If you take small things and make them big, you should not comment on the topic. Second, the reason I posted on this site was because google thought good enough of it to post it as a potential finder to the question that I asked. Third, my grandma taught me that (it never hurts to ask a question about something that is bothering u, it only hurts when ignorant people answer). So grow up! Isn't this what this site is all about (forums)(conversation)(learning). undecided
u should have ignored her cos we all make mistakes.
Anyways feel free 2 express ur feelings.
Re: A Little Lost by jyke225(m): 5:28am On Jul 31, 2009
Baby, if you ask me, l think he's using u to get what he want.He's not real.forget him.
Re: A Little Lost by roblance: 5:41am On Jul 31, 2009
naija guys are always smart in stuffs like dis , so sorry for u.sista
Re: A Little Lost by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 31, 2009
Is the man Nigerian or from the neighboring Benin Republic?
Re: A Little Lost by roblance: 5:57am On Jul 31, 2009
tpia.:

Is the man Nigerian or from the neighboring Benin Republic?

u suppose no say na naija guy now
Re: A Little Lost by countrygrl(f): 6:01am On Jul 31, 2009
He is from Benin Republic
Re: A Little Lost by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 31, 2009
roblance:

u suppose no say na naija guy now

not necessarily. Reread the first post.

People from everywhere claim Nigeria especially when they're doing something illegal.

countrygrl:

He is from Benin Republic

if he offends you, you do know the crime wasnt committed by a naija man, right?

Not that I'm defending them oh.
Re: A Little Lost by countrygrl(f): 6:13am On Jul 31, 2009
The point is I am a African American from the south. I like dating African men, especially from the Yoruba tribe. I am trying not to let him ruin it for the rest. cry
Re: A Little Lost by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2009
@poster
this is no more than a transaction to him and you are what is needed. . . . . . . . . . . you marry his friend out of the love you have for your bf BUT what he failed to tell you is that he gets some payment from the said friend for his great persuasion ability.
this problem is very simple. since your bf claims to have been married for immigration purposes then you can automatically conclude that either 1) you bf paid for his own sham marriage and therefore he know how much this things cost and will make anyone pay to marry you 2) he married his sham wife out of deceit and therefore he is a con man and deceit is what your relationship is based on.
people get paid to do what you are about to do.
by the way, (dont get me wrong) is that the norm "in the south" to jump in the deep end after 3mere months? i suggest you get to know that man a little better before you start doing acts that could land you in Jail.
this is definitely not love but rather stupidity. sham marriage after 3months, whats next?! carrying some kilos of drugs through customs after a year?!
Re: A Little Lost by biola44: 8:07am On Jul 31, 2009
a word is enough for the wise
Re: A Little Lost by MrWaters: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2009
Oh my Gosh smiley@ how would some1 put up an imaginary situation seekin peoples idea?its unfair!!
1. You're no United state citizen
2. US. don't cal degree but College
3. Your English was never near US style of writin
Re: A Little Lost by sharkzibt(m): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2009
he needs ur help actually but if u can help just tell him and tell him wat you want, u just need to b safe with ur games too, but yu can help him smartly, its just a favour undecided
Re: A Little Lost by countrygrl(f): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2009
Ok, some people that r making comments are just plain ignorant to the fact. What is U.S English. And, what does college have to do with real everyday living and situations. Is this a bias website or is this a place to talk about real issues. Now, I have seen some very ridiculous topics, but guess what, they are out there because they are on people's mine.

And, no this is not the normal in the south. If you know anything about the southern states in America, you will know that we deal with a totally different moral and value systems. Why pretend as if I am from some where other than were I am from. Believe you me there are alot of other countries that are doing a little better than America, so why would I choose to call myself American if I were not. This country is not all of that. But you would know that if you were here and not just receiving money from over here(right?). This is called a discussion and this is what real adults do on a daily basis. WE DISCUSS THINGS/REAL ISSUES.

So don't speak about what you don't know, just comment on the questions. Because if I was a bias person, I would not have talk to my (as we are calling him)BF. Be cause he marry for a green card. This is what some people do because it is so hard in America. Unfortunately this is a business and sometimes non U.S. citizen have to do what they got to do. If two people agree than it is a business. The point is that you either trust a person to do this huge favor and Know that they will not swindle you out of your money. This is not a hide and seek situation any more. People are up front with it.
So keep your (as we say in America) (your childish comments to yourself.
Re: A Little Lost by debest1(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2009
countrygrl:

Hello,

Countrygirl, how are you doing? Well 1st things first I'd say forget the guy and his indecent proposal you are not a means to an end, secondly you really are cute and oh did i mention that I am from the yoruba tribe ,
Re: A Little Lost by henryhemon(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2009
i think he's using you big time,can't imagine anyone that truely loves his gf asking her to marry some other person,i ask n this marriage,aren't you going to sleep with the man?its cery clear his using you,he doesn't have an atom of love for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Just A Word, Describe Your Ex. / Why Do Naija Babes Fart When They Are In Molue Buses? / My Girl Friend Says, "She Is Tired Of Remaining A Virgin."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.