Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Remember “america Will Know”?, Kerry Said It To Buhari Over $bn Loot Claims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remember “america Will Know”?, Kerry Said It To Buhari Over $bn Loot Claims (2879 Views)

Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election / Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants / Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember “america Will Know”?, Kerry Said It To Buhari Over $bn Loot Claims by poiZon: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ojiofor:
When are we getting back our confirmed $200 billion loot back from UAE?
Buhari knew he has nothing to offer thats why he clings on his phoney war on corruption.

has magu returned from uae?
shebi na him wan go bring am come n he had long trvelled.
Re: Remember “america Will Know”?, Kerry Said It To Buhari Over $bn Loot Claims by Ojiofor: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
poiZon:

has magu returned from uae?
shebi na him wan go bring am come n he had long trvelled.
Okay then,make we dey wait for mugu return.
Re: Remember “america Will Know”?, Kerry Said It To Buhari Over $bn Loot Claims by Caseless: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
Don't mind fedayeen, he is looking for my trouble
@fedayeen, take ur time grin .
How was the service today?
Re: Remember “america Will Know”?, Kerry Said It To Buhari Over $bn Loot Claims by mapet: 7:17am On Apr 04, 2016
frankyychiji:
werey! Is this the first time in this administration that an American top official is refuting the likelihood of hiding huge sums looted in America?

Buhary is just using his position as president to holiday in places he couldn't have been as an ordinary citizen. Because he had no business and no clues to the goings-on in the nuclear summit, he needed to form busy with his selective fight against corruption!

I have said severally, Buhary should have been Efcc chairman cos he is so unpresidential!

You obviously do not get it. I wish I could break your skull, and force sense into it. I said the news is false. Discussion of repatriation of funds is not done by word of mouth only. You show the evidence on paper.

Frankyychiji, I think you should just concentrate on reading for SSCE, this is obviosuly beyond you.
Re: Remember “america Will Know”?, Kerry Said It To Buhari Over $bn Loot Claims by theshadyexpress(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2016
The more GEJ is maligned,the more he keeps been vindicated

APC will make GEJ the biggest saint in nigeria in no distant future
Re: Remember “america Will Know”?, Kerry Said It To Buhari Over $bn Loot Claims by frankyychiji(f): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2016
mapet:

You obviously do not get it. I wish I could break your skull, and force sense into it. I said the news is false. Discussion of repatriation of funds is not done by word of mouth only. You show the evidence on paper.

Frankyychiji, I think you should just concentrate on reading for SSCE, this is obviosuly beyond you.
Hahahaha @break your head...you sounded like a Warri mum scolding her child. Hahahaha..
Re: Remember “america Will Know”?, Kerry Said It To Buhari Over $bn Loot Claims by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2016
ddippset:
Lol, op and his wailers friends trying to play us for fools! Kerry said if money is hidden in HIS COUNTRY AMERICA, they would know. Jonathan on the other hand was trying to tell us that anywhere money is hidden in the world, be it Nigeria, irãn, kaduna, America will know. That was and it's still a dumb statement from Jonathan.

So far it is dollar, America knows. America knows how much dollar that is Nigeria. There may not know where it is but there know how much is in Nigeria. They know how much they have printed, how much they have taken out of circulation, how much they have given every nation, how much each nation use for transaction. Even if you take them from black market, unless you don't put it in a Dom account.

It is their money.

And they are organized.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Take On Aisha Buhari Interview With BBC Hausa. Nafeesa AA / List Of 8 Ongoing Power Plant Projects In Nigeria / Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.