Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Simple Words That Became Popular in Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Simple Words That Became Popular in Nigeria. (810 Views)

The 2 Words That May Be Holding You Back From Success / The Two Things That Make Born I State Popular In The World / 25 English Words That Hilariously Mean Something Else In Other Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Words That Became Popular in Nigeria. by laprince(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Some people, especially politicians have made simple statements that have become popular in Nigeria.

Eg.

1. Chai! There is God ooo.
Patience Jonathan.
2. I belong to everybody, I belong to nobody.
President Buhari.
3. My political ambition is not worth the life of any body.
Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan
4. My oga at the top.
Obafaiye Shem.
5. Stomach infrastructure.
Gov. Ayo Fayose.
6. oo jigbi jigbi jigbi jigbi.
Abiodun Ayoyinka a.k.a Papa Ajasco.
7. Add yours.
Re: Simple Words That Became Popular in Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
I'm juz passing by & wanna ask u, who said this words "just negudo" and what does it mean? cool cool new words for me to learn... tongue

Tnx op.

1 Like

Re: Simple Words That Became Popular in Nigeria. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
downstream sector stakeholders cabals leverage

etc
Re: Simple Words That Became Popular in Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
KashyBaby:
I'm juz passing by & wanna ask u, who said this words "just negudo" and what does it mean? cool cool new words for me to learn... tongue

Tnx op.

It was said by Obama when GEJ went to him to beg for military help!!

It means.... "Just look at this one"!!

Smellymouth will soon show you the picture!!

Thank me later
Re: Simple Words That Became Popular in Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

It was said by Obama when GEJ went to him to beg for military help!!

It means.... "Just look at this one"!!

Smellymouth will soon show you the picture!!

Thank me later

Hahahhahahahaha...ooh OK...that's hilarious grin can't stop laughing... tnx
Re: Simple Words That Became Popular in Nigeria. by HeWrites(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
laprince:
Some people, especially politicians have made simple statements that have become popular in Nigeria.

Eg.

1. Chai! There is God ooo.
Patience Jonathan.
2. I belong to everybody, I belong to nobody.
President Buhari.
3. My political ambition is not worth the life of any body.
Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan
4. My oga at the top.
Obafaiye Shem.
5. Stomach infrastructure.
Gov. Ayo Fayose.
6. oo jigbi jigbi jigbi jigbi.
Abiodun Ayoyinka a.k.a Papa Ajasco.
7. Add yours.

Olamide used it in his latest music C. Ronaldo cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Poor Electricity: Generators Deserve A Place In Our Coat Of Arms / An Extremely Outstanding WAEC Result Of A Friend / Why Would Anybody Do Such To Themselves!! ( Still Flakka Is On The Rise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.