Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation (71949 Views)

Get Your Long Lasting Designer Perfume Oil For Cheap / Suggestion Needed, Long Lasting Perfume U Hv Used. / What Is Your Best Perfume? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by iamsamadeyinka(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Contact @officialorientalscents on Instagram for quality perfumes made of OUD, FRANKINCENSE & MYRRH (Proudly made in Nigeria by Sapphire Scents)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by oilperfume(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
You can call us on our mobile 08032262696 to get the best of your designers fragrances from us.
We have what you need such as givenchy, terre'd hermes, tomford, gucci, creed, christain Dior, montblanc, Hugo, Amouage, Escada, Carolina Herrera etc. We have hundreds of designers in our collections.

1 Share

Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by omobabalawo: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
queenfav:
Didnt you read the part where he said not more than 2000 naira..Hian!You should have also recommended patou's joy perfume na.@op, you should get New musk for men..its like 1500 or those smart collection perfumes..1k,They are long lasting and smell great.

the price spoil show. i wanted to tell him about aventus creed, leather oud,blablabla. op if na 2K u get. jst use roll on
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by gbozy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Talk2SureBoss:
Try to find Venus Gold bro, its like N750 or so but that's one of the best cheapest perfume I have ever seen.it also has a body spray about same price and the combination of both is really cool.

I promise you will love it and no one will ever imagine you got such perfume and body spray at that price.
Please how long does it last?
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by omobabalawo: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2017
bellaanyansi:
@trexglox and any other people that love quality longlasting powerful perfumes for people of class please this is for you.
bespoke perfumery.enter a room before you arrive. we stock designer fragrances of surrati brandslike aqua121, hugoboss,thierrymiggler, escada, black oud, black orchid, sugar baby, candycrush, black xxs, tom ford, clive no 1,creed aventus,farenheit, gucci, black afgano, amouage interlude man, versace crystal noir, creed aventus, fendi man, marbert man, givenchy blue, polo ralph lauren, tom fod,armani , burberry collection etc. all in its pure form.
place your orders. we deliver to all states in Nigeria. be sure that we deliver only original top quality surrati. you can reach us on 08096519162 via call or whatsapp. thanks
note that all are in 100mls

how much for a cannister
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by kingsfragrances: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2017
A long-lasting perfume costs more than 2,000 naira. Designers' perfumes last long that even when washing your clothes the scent is still perceived. With your 2,000 you can only get smart collection. From 7k you can buy super-smelling perfumes. Check out http://kingsfragrances.com
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by bellaanyansi: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
hello people....more surratioil perfumes coming up... we are stilll open for business. please call or whatsapp ....call08064005912 or any of
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by bodnel: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
bellaanyansi:
@trexglox and any other people that love quality longlasting powerful perfumes for people of class please this is for you.
bespoke perfumery.enter a room before you arrive. we stock designer fragrances of surrati brandslike aqua121, hugoboss,thierrymiggler, escada, black oud, black orchid, sugar baby, candycrush, black xxs, tom ford, clive no 1,creed aventus,farenheit, gucci, black afgano, amouage interlude man, versace crystal noir, creed aventus, fendi man, marbert man, givenchy blue, polo ralph lauren, tom fod,armani , burberry collection etc. all in its pure form.
place your orders. we deliver to all states in Nigeria. be sure that we deliver only original top quality surrati. you can reach us on 08096519162 via call or whatsapp. thanks
note that all are in 100mls

How much ? And is it still available
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by awule: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by chiomaP(f): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hello guys, are you looking for a long lasting perfume for both men and women at the price of 1500-2000....Msg or call me on WhatsApp-08027819877
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by bellaanyansi: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
bodnel:

yes pls whatsapp or cal2 minimum of 8k

How much ? And is it still available
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by bellaanyansi: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
we are your icing on the cake. your outfit is not complete without a good smell. for your irresistible surrati designers oil fragrance 100mls at very very super affordable prices. we are still very much in the business of making you smell good without breaking the bank. sealed....tested ....trusted....original. we have been dealing on this for over 4yrs now....a chat on our whatsapp says it all. for various unlimited surrati perfumes contact portharcourt, , 08064005912,)....t, 0803838989090 lagos . pay on delivery available too

Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by ibscaully: 1:08am On May 02, 2018
I think you can go for DEAL, its been a while have been using it and I bought it 1600 the last time I bought it
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by jmanity: 3:02am On May 02, 2018
ibscaully:
I think you can go for DEAL, its been a while have been using it and I bought it 1600 the last time I bought it

Can you post the pictures?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by defolman(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2018
Try our long lasting perfume oils they also come in handy bottles and are very pocket friendly prices check the reviews
https://www.nairaland.com/3997923/get-long-lasting-designer-perfume
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by symmetric: 12:13pm On May 05, 2018
CAN YOU LOSE WEIGHT WITH COCONUT OIL?

Just by adding our coconut oil to your diet, you can lose fat, especially the "dangerous" fat in the abdominal cavity.

Price: #3700 per litre

Contact
Symmetric Organic Products
08139458588, 08053408939

Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by Mhizsleek(f): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2018
I sell Surrati perfume oil in 6ml for 1,500 naira each. Wholesale price also available so anyone interested can contact me for that. 08166458294 on whatsapp or call

Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by Scentsationalng(f): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2018
If need for female then I suggest you go for DOLCE GARDEN BY DOLCE & GABBANA EDP and if you need for male then go with BENTLEY FOR MEN ABSOLUTE BY BENTLEY EDP.

For more you can visit : https://www.scentsational.com.ng

Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by sleam: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
omobabalawo:

the price spoil show. i wanted to tell him about aventus creed, leather oud,blablabla. op if na 2K u get. jst use roll on

I sell perfume oils and prices are as low as #800. Trust me they'd last you more than the whole day. Money back guarantee.
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by Ictop10: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
There's a list of perfume on https://www.ictop10.com/posts/perfume-top-10-fragrances-2018/
For mens fragrance I suggest invictus by Paco Rabbane

1 Like

Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by jbblues24(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Grey. Can't wait to try it out. smiley
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by OyinTomato: 8:55am On Jun 13, 2019
Talk2SureBoss:
Try to find Venus Gold bro, its like N750 or so but that's one of the best cheapest perfume I have ever seen.it also has a body spray about same price and the combination of both is really cool.

I promise you will love it and no one will ever imagine you got such perfume and body spray at that price.
please is it for male only? Or unisex?
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by ScentsByTosyn: 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Yes you can get a Perfume around that budget and with good longevity..
We could be of help..Visit @ScentsByTosyn on Twitter or click on the link on the Twitter profile to get direct access and we will help you pick good perfumes around your budget.
Smart collections, Arabian perfumes, Perfume Oil etc...
Be confident with your fragrance..
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by toseen7: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
ScentsByTosyn:
Yes you can get a Perfume around that budget and with good longevity..
We could be of help..Visit @ScentsByTosyn on Twitter or click on the link on the Twitter profile to get direct access and we will help you pick good perfumes around your budget.
Smart collections, Arabian perfumes, Perfume Oil etc...
Be confident with your fragrance..
Perfume oil for 2k?
Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by Perfumista1(f): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
A long-lasting perfume costs more than 2,000 naira. Designers' perfumes last long that even when washing your clothes the scent is still perceived. With your 2,000 you can only get smart collection.

But I can recommend something better. The Oud Touch by Franck Olivier is characterized by a woody, musky & base of spicy and amber back. A very strong, long lasting and intense oud scent for men, this is one of the top sellers at Perfumista Shop often addressed by some customers as Frank Oliver perfume.

Top notes are orange, raspberry, toffee;
Heart notes are violet, patchouli, rose, olibanum and jasmine
Base notes are Amber, Musk and Vanilla.

Sell for just N5,500 because it's actually on October Promo. Hurray now if you are interested but you will have to pick it up yourself otherwise you will pay for delivery.

You can also go through our page for other products:
https://www.nairaland.com/5330899/lovers-perfumes-come-lets-talk

To order call;
Call: 09071921444
Email: perfumista.ng@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/Perfumz/

Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by moonnstar(f): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2019
I need a good perfume recommendation that lasts longer, with a good fragrance.

The price should not be more than 2000NGN and please kindly quote the price of any perfume you are recommending. Thanks as i await your contributions
have you tried black orchid?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation by TeafahScents(f): 1:43am On Jan 08, 2020
xendra:
yea; smart has nice collections...and there is tom ford-but for price the place i asked the lady said 4k,

you can get a small bottle size 6ml of tomford for 2k contact 07038202855

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle / See Haircut Guy Asked His Barber For; See What He Got Instead (Pics) / Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.