Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN (35455 Views)

Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by emerged01(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Change is a gradual processgrin
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by TippyTop(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Opinedecandid:

You are a bad nigga.

grin grin
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Phillfree(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
hemartins:
Thank God phcn didn't bring March bill cos we had plans to beat them up and make them spend the night sleeping on the transformer.

Forget PHCN

Generator ti take over joor.
Wait till your next bill comes, then you will know if you were billed or not.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by tbliss22(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Believe me she's damn too late to be spewing this trash. Was she not in this country when the whole shit started??

She should call all her star colleagues and confront buhari in the face instead of blowing off her anger on social media.
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by moshould(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
I blame all of them, they are all thieves that decided to bear different names, bros tell me, if we are to blame d Genco's alone, are we paying according to what they generate If they generate small MW and d discos disdribute small MW, we will still pay big bills, my brother, they are thieves...
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by asumo12: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Customs ?

embarassed embarassed embarassed

lonelydora:
In order of decreasing fraud
1. NNPC
2. PHCN/POLICE
3. CUSTOMS
4. FIRS
5.Add yours
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by jameseva: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
asuustrike2009:

In whose government were we promised constant power in 6 months?

Mention me only when you want to be logical.. i dont do sentiments..
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
jameseva:

Mention me only when you want to be logical.. i dont do sentiments..
It's not sentiment but the reality. Oh because I told you the truth right?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by lekan29ice(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
neroflo:
[size=30pt]SHE IS DEADLY BROKE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
See you #dontpushme#

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by narrowpathy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
All you new wailing wailers, you're in luck today because I've just photocopied the last wailers form. 200 naira for photocopying with light, 700 naira with generator. Hurry cuz i may hammer with this business and move abroad by next week. Oya bye bye
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by CEOMilkyway(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
hemartins:
Thank God phcn didn't bring March bill cos we had plans to beat them up and make them spend the night sleeping on the transformer.

Forget PHCN

My brother, expect them.. They never misses their appointment... Them go still show...lol. Those guys get liver eh...
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Goldenheart(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ikeja, here i come
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Owgeee(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sunofgod:
Bimbo's...and Twitter
Where a Bimbo can speak up and an Einstein like you has no balls. Ironic.
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by aalabi: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin Bros you are wicked ooo!! grin
hemartins:

Forget PHCN

Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by uchesino(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Iceking1:
Madam Omotola its too early to start crying nowww.
Any way : Enjoy the change you voted.
correct bro.... enough enjoyment madam..
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Mexyz(m): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
jameseva:

Change? Whose fraudulent government did the privatisation scam without any form of inprovement to show for it? Go school you no go gree cry
Shut your mouth up, privatisation of power took place long time, hitherto we've never experienced a bad and epileptic power supply like we are experiencing now... The idiot that was made the power minister also added salt to injury by increasing tariff for the darkness he has put us into. Guy no just let me change am for you oo.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by AfroKnight: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lol. LIRS does not collect tax for DISCOs. Why lump them together?
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by mekonglobal(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Tos87:
You can say that out loud again Girl.
In fact am going to pay for your wailers form. Only that is coming a little bit too late.
Don't worry there is nothing the wailing wailers Excos can't handle especially as more precarious events continues to avail it self in this country we need more of your caliber as wailers coordinator.

God punish bad leaders in this country.
cheesycheesycheesycheesy grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by omogin(f): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
lonelydora:
In order of decreasing fraud
1. NNPC
2. PHCN/POLICE
3. CUSTOMS
4. FIRS
5.Add yours
Ministry of health
Remit a
CBN
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Yinkay: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
jonhemma11:
https://twitter.com/Realomosexy/status/715875726373875715
Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde said the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) is one of the biggest frauds in the country.

The actress added that despite paying her electricity bills and taxes, she buys generator to get electricity and provide security for herself.

She took to Twitter to vent her anger: “One of The biggest fraud in Nigeria is the PHCN. In Ikeja, there’s no meter, No LIGHT EVER and they still bring bills!high bills!#dontpushme!”

“This Lagos Govt talking about Taxes!and persecuting people and what rubbish?Are you kidding me?#dontpushme”

“I payed my taxes to buying my own security,Generators,fuel,road and many more…are you going to refund me?#insensitivity #dontpushme!”

“Many companies I.e Dunlop have left Nigeria cause of your Ridiculous Taxes/lack of AMMENITIES.Still want to em burden citizens #dontpushme”

You can claim capital allowances for those expense or as allowable expense....engage a tax expert.....
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by northvietnam(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
This useless IPOB woman don dey wail
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Reference(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
Gracito:
I practically sleep on the floor, in my balcony every night. It really is a fraud.

Hahahaha, abeg no fall oh. Chain your ankle to the railings to avoid stories that attract likes and shares.
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Fadekebisola(f): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
Gracito:
I practically sleep on the floor, in my balcony every night. It really is a fraud.
as in u sleep naked ??
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Gracito(f): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

location?!!!

I DONT MIND LAYING BESIDE YOU. grin
lool, ifite awka
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Gracito(f): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
Reference:

Hahahaha, abeg no fall oh. Chain your ankle to the railings to avoid stories that attract likes and shares.
I no go fall, lol
Fadekebisola:

as in u sleep naked ??
lol mba
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by okpor2(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
A u sure Omotola said dis recently?I beg is there anitin again as PHCN?and how she take dey pay for road?she built her own road ?Omotola 2 fine nd intelligent to make dis mistake I beg
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Fadekebisola(f): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Gracito:
lol mba
okay
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Reference(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Olateef:
The GENCO should be blamed for the absence of light and not the DISCO

I don't know the details of the pact but is there anything stopping the DISCOS generating their own power (owning their own power plants/stations). At least they can build booster stations.

All Ikeja DISCO has to do is buy a plots the size of a football field each and array it with high capacity diesel generators all synced. 500 kva plants are considered optimal. It can start with 200 units giving approximately 100 megawatts and expand capacity with earnings. No doubt the power will be more expensive but the on-going fuel scarcity and the GSM roll-out of the past has proven that price is of secondary importance to availability.
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by mallamseifaldin(m): 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Gracito:
lool, ifite awka

Chai.......too far.

But hope not yet lost.
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by femmy2010(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Is omosexy just waking up ?
Lagos and Nigeria has been like days for close to 10years .
Dunlop etc left Nigeria years ago

Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by porka: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hypocritical cowards.

Instead of directing their anger at the NEPA bill certificate holder who put everyone in this mess, they are boring us daily with cowardly diversion.

It was Ibe Kachickwu that was assailed the other day instead of the defacto petroleum minister.

It is now the turn of PHCN and Lagos State government.

Cowards!

Why not call Buhari and tell him the truth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Top Facts About Rosaline Meurer, The Beautiful Actress / Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini Photo / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.