Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN (35454 Views)

Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Bestbeelieve: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Who promised this as captioned in the publication below? Buhari shey? Your Otueke dullard turn a public corporation(NEPA) into a profit-making organization through privatization despite the fact that electricity is an essential services needed by all citizens which needs government attention.

Very soon, you will blame APC for your inability to reason well

THE WORD IS TARGET NOT PROMISE LIKE SOME DECEITFUL LOT..........So how come your Duarra brainiac cant provide the essential servicereceive sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by AreaFada2: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
They will soon call her Tanoid.

A popular & decent celebrity talking there.
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by samjadinero(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
hemartins:
Thank God phcn didn't bring March bill cos we had plans to beat them up and make them spend the night sleeping on the transformer.

Forget PHCN

Generator ti take over joor.
Lol. I pity the DISCO's staff sha. People don turn dem to goats. Enuff beating.
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Omonigeriarere: 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Bestbeelieve:

THE WORD IS TARGET NOT PROMISE LIKE SOME DECEITFUL LOT..........So how come your Duarra brainiac cant provide the essential servicereceive sense!!!

Why are you so primitive in your thinking? The last time I checked, your Otueke dullard has implemented nothing less than 6 budget, while Buhari has implemented none.

So, what is the basis of your argument?
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Oxenomy: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
LilNetty:
And who are the Animals
are you the one on your profile pic?
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by shehuolayinka(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
The country Nigeria itself is a fraud.
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by 9jatatafo(m): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
My dear people the government of this country be it Federal, State and Local are the real fraudstars. They make wicked policies in order for the masses to suffer. This PHCN is one set of people I hate because they make people to pay for transformers, meters, poles and wire and at the end of the month they will bring outrageous bills
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by bolahayoyahoo: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oro di hun,Oro pe si je o, Oro di hun!!
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by godoluwa(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
neroflo:
[size=30pt]SHE IS DEADLY BROKE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
u wan make i swear 4 u bah? thunder fire APC! ao far nigga?
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by porka: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Reference:

I don't know the details of the pact but is there anything stopping the DISCOS generating their own power (owning their own power plants/stations). At least they can build booster stations.

All Ikeja DISCO has to do is buy a plots the size of a football field each and array it with high capacity diesel generators all synced. 500 kva plants are considered optimal. It can start with 200 units giving approximately 100 megawatts and expand capacity with earnings. No doubt the power will be more expensive but the on-going fuel scarcity and the GSM roll-out of the past has proven that price is of secondary importance to availability.

This is exactly the kind of wishful thinking and grand delusion that Fashola was heard spewing about a year ago.

Why are you people always sleep walking?

We are not talking of writing an entry for a fictional essay competition. We are talking of production/generation of electricity.

Why not just be reading comments.
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Djmamman(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
jonhemma11:
https://twitter.com/Realomosexy/status/715875726373875715
Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde said the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) is one of the biggest frauds in the country.

The actress added that despite paying her electricity bills and taxes, she buys generator to get electricity and provide security for herself.

She took to Twitter to vent her anger: “One of The biggest fraud in Nigeria is the PHCN. In Ikeja, there’s no meter, No LIGHT EVER and they still bring bills!high bills!#dontpushme!”

“This Lagos Govt talking about Taxes!and persecuting people and what rubbish?Are you kidding me?#dontpushme”

“I payed my taxes to buying my own security,Generators,fuel,road and many more…are you going to refund me?#insensitivity #dontpushme!”

“Many companies I.e Dunlop have left Nigeria cause of your Ridiculous Taxes/lack of AMMENITIES.Still want to em burden citizens #dontpushme”

Some time I wonder why women turns arrogant, insult every person, institutions. without any thought. simply because they are enriched, what power has Lagos state government with National PHCN despite the effort to encourage the power holding to double there effort to meet the need of the citizens, you better stop vomiting anger just cut up with the PHCN you're rich enough to adequate i your self and your neighbours, I think these kind of say today say tomorrow should be from your left down trodden relatives you left in the village, suffering.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by deeway200(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Only fools will abuse her.. if celebrities start coming out like this, Nigeria will soon be better
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Gkemz:
Good!! My dear you're on point. This government just unleashed hell for her citizens in a space of one year. I wonder what our economy will degenerate to by the time Bubu must've completed his 8years tenure.

8 years wetin
I dey talk make them impeach the hegoat, u dey talk 8years angry
bia! #dontpushme oo angry
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by calculator123(m): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Gkemz:
Good!! My dear you're on point. This government just unleashed hell for her citizens in a space of one year. I wonder what our economy will degenerate to by the time Bubu must've completed his 8years tenure.
8yrs keh.oga first term don do am o.
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by vislabraye(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
TippyTop:
I beg to differ, the biggest fraud in Nigeria is not PHCN but APC.

PHCN didn't promise 24hr electricity, APC did, get your acronyms right madam.

Ngeneukwenu come and see IPOD madam blaming PHCN.. grin grin

Has she become a wailing wailer ? Who buy form for am ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Ajalekoko76(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hahahahaha, Omotola has joined wailers... Welcome to wailer's group. Is better to be a wailer than sycophants. Change noni...APC promises have become curse becos it was based on fraud.
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by WaffenSS(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
The biggest fraud is actually your huge wide nose...

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Gracito(f): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
femi4:
Kontinu....I m sending soldier ant to your place right now
they are my friends grin grin
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by ChikaSunday(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
brightkeny:
seen

Me I am about to apply for Ghanaian visa: I wan commot
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by ChikaSunday(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=ChikaSunday post=44324805][/quote]

Me I am about to apply for Ghanaian visa: I wan commot
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Anabel(f): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
I'm interested in seeing what happens when she's pushed. undecided
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oxenomy:
Nigeria is a "wild zoo"

Nigeria is a Wild Zoo only the Strongest Animals survive
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by bayonino: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
What is the fool called Omotola doing to solve the problem?...yeyebrities!!
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oxenomy:
Nigeria is a "wild zoo"

Nigeria is a Wild Zoo. (Statement not complete). only the Strongest Animals survive. (Now Complete).

Nigeria is a Wild ZOO ONLy the Strongest animal Survive.

For are brothers wey like broken English

9ja Na Big Bush Na Only Stubborn Animals dey fit Leave inside
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by andyanders: 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
In fact Omotola, you are right in whatever you are voicing out herein. PHCN is a curse to Nigerians and the worst thing here is that the same NEPA staff who are thieves were still the people handling the PHCN. When they want to share bill, they start flashing light and disconnecting people. Once they are through, you cannot see light again until when they want to share the next bill.

The worst thing here is that people still allow they enter their street and cutting light. They should be pushed down from the lather and prevented from entering any street.

Communities buy their own transformers, service same transfer with their money and the so called PHCN would be at their door requesting that they pay their bills when they do not provide light.

Individuals pay for the prepaid meters as much as 50k to get one and you cannot see any light and yet you are been forced to pay for Service Charge.

What kind of nation is this? A time will come that they will start paying Nigerians with their lifes.
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
bnovative:
Another ipad wailer. Can't u be patient and pray for the state? How do u want the governor to perform magic in less than a year?

Blackberry wailer nko..? Ode
What has your prayers done since for Nigeria..?
When the government were looking for vote and seeking power, didn't they promise you magic..?
To slap you just dey hungry Me..! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Super TRUE! Phcn is a colosal fraud! Buhari, scrap it asap!
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Apc is a BIGGER fraud!!!
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by jameseva: 12:34am On Apr 02, 2016
Mexyz:
Shut your mouth up, privatisation of power took place long time, hitherto we've never experienced a bad and epileptic power supply like we are experiencing now... The idiot that was made the power minister also added salt to injury by increasing tariff for the darkness he has put us into. Guy no just let me change am for you oo.

And i'm supposed to believe that you are not some deranged person on the loose??
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by true2home(m): 1:08am On Apr 02, 2016
Sorry to tell you that you will still pay even though you are on solar 100%. Nigeria Nepa charges by house. I dont even stay in Nigeria more that 10days in a year and i get bills. Even when i disconnected my wire from the pole, i still got a bill. I beg explain how that is possible? Naija arithmetic

nextstep:
As for me, the house I'm building is 100% solar. I never have to see a NEPA bill ever again in my life, and I urge her to do the same.

As they are raising tariffs, solar is becoming more viable, and I won't be bothered with no light or fuel scarcity for my home. Smh
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by CharliParker: 1:56am On Apr 02, 2016
TRUTH YOU SAID OMOSEXY
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Bollinger(m): 5:49am On Apr 02, 2016
livinbygrace:
Not only lagos govt.including federal ,this is the worst gorvernment in the history of Nigeria.No light ,no fuel,no good roads ,no employment everything just scarce and one oloriburuku agency want collect Tax?he no go better for APC .

"Who want's change"? Everybody and their mothers raises their hands. Then, "who want to change in order for change to happen"? All hands drop with Total silence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Hanen Of Ozigizaga Is Dead / Court Discharges, Acquits Seun Egbegbe After Spending 42 Months In Prison / Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.