Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! (58995 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by onunwa21(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Leave her...She dey joke. she is not going anywhere
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Godwin16(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Eya bros sorry u hear........ Lol
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Eeeya.bt i was still thinking this op 's matter is April fool undecided
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by lyndchi(f): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
UTILITYMAY:
Ahhh; eleyi gidi gan ooo

Just calm down and explain things to her family as she reported the case already; but my brother you need to start doing one year dry fasting starting from now till April fool next year... You go learn lesson. But seriously you need to pray hard to regain your trust in her heart and for your family to settle... GBAM.

Lolzzzzz....... Dry fasting from nw till next yr April fool......bro u no nice ooooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by ohzee(f): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Edijana2015:
My advice can be very expensive but am gonna give it to you free. Trust is like a mirror once it is broken, it is a finished business. My man your marriage is already shutting down and you can't help it. You exceeded all limits so she can never trust you anymore. There is only one way you can prove to her that what happened this day was a joke. She will only believe you after your death and no one outside her children comes to the house to cry the demise of his father. However is a lesson of the grave just learn to leave with her the way she is acting till the day of reckoning comes.

Good luck.

This is the real truth. Even if she believes op now, there will always be an atom of doubt in her mind. Women are already endangered in the game of marriage in Africa. How could he play such an expensive prank?
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by multicolored(f): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
End time April fool....
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by OLUWAcypris1(f): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Smtyn similar to this happened last year btw me and my fiance bt at d end we laughed ova it,bt it depends on d level of trust and undastnding ,wel me nd my fiance luv ourslves so much.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by holuwatunmishe(f): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
I think if she trusted you enough she will believe it was all a joke . You should know how best to convince her about d whole scenario and make her realise you are sincerely sorry . Good luck to you
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by thirdeye(m): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Your woman is inturn playing April fool on you...Try n get it.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by raph101(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
We know say you dey thief, you kon say u dey play wit d wallet wey no be ur own... Ya papa

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by sleekman(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Formidable1:
My wife has taken my April Fool joke very seriously. I decided to pull a prank on her today, and it's almost going out of hand.

It was in the morning, and I knew she wasnt yet aware that it was April Fool's Day. So I told her that I had a confession to make to her and it has been eating me up. I told her that I have a child outside our marriage. That I have a son who's around 12yrs now. That I had the child before I met her, but I couldn't tell her because I didn't want to lose her.

She was speechless but I could tell she was shaken. She searched my eyes to know if I was joking, but I maintained my seriousness. She calmy started asking me questions to know whether I was being real, but I was already prepared for any question. By the time she was through interrogating me, she has already broken down in tears.

I continued with the joke, and I told her to please forgive me for not telling her all this while. She believed everything I said and by the time I told her it was April Fool's joke, it was too late. She was inconsolable, and she told me it wasn't a joke, cos she knew I was telling her the truth. She said she had always had the feeling that I had a child cos she saw it in her dream before we got married.

To cut it short, right now she's mad at me...and she has threatened to leave with my 6 months old daughter and abandon our 3 yr-old marriage. She has already called her mum and sister and narrated the whole thing.

So, guys plz I need una help right now. My own April Fool prank has gone all wrong. What can I do?
Guy she's getting her revenge too. She's having her own april fool's day going and ure on nairaland working up yourself. APRIL FOOL
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Tinyemeka(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Formidable1:
My wife has taken my April Fool joke very seriously. I decided to pull a prank on her today, and it's almost going out of hand.

It was in the morning, and I knew she wasnt yet aware that it was April Fool's Day. So I told her that I had a confession to make to her and it has been eating me up. I told her that I have a child outside our marriage. That I have a son who's around 12yrs now. That I had the child before I met her, but I couldn't tell her because I didn't want to lose her.

She was speechless but I could tell she was shaken. She searched my eyes to know if I was joking, but I maintained my seriousness. She calmy started asking me questions to know whether I was being real, but I was already prepared for any question. By the time she was through interrogating me, she has already broken down in tears.

I continued with the joke, and I told her to please forgive me for not telling her all this while. She believed everything I said and by the time I told her it was April Fool's joke, it was too late. She was inconsolable, and she told me it wasn't a joke, cos she knew I was telling her the truth. She said she had always had the feeling that I had a child cos she saw it in her dream before we got married.

To cut it short, right now she's mad at me...and she has threatened to leave with my 6 months old daughter and abandon our 3 yr-old marriage. She has already called her mum and sister and narrated the whole thing.

So, guys plz I need una help right now. My own April Fool prank has gone all wrong. What can I do?

What can I say? undecided

Ntooooorrr!!! grin

Papa like you still forming April Fool things. Don't you know there are some things you've outgrown?

Wish she'd give you like 1 week red card starting today so that you'll sleep alone this night. Tata. smiley

OK. I've ranted enough. smiley
Just call her mum and dad to plead on your behalf. Explain the whole April Fool thingy to them.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Is it a must to play prank.... Imagine a guy telling me his dad had an accident all in the name of April fool.. Nigerians will never cease to amaze me.. Rubbish
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Mavelshee(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
jmichlins:
What kind of stupid prank is that well enjoy your broken trust. Maybe its true cause all those things you did as a single guy are not waste one must be fruitful. What and why am i commenting on this thread maybe this is also april fool joke

this is what happens when we teach monk**s how to speak English

my guy park well
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
chichriso:
Your wife is a baby
i love women like that, i will never ever cheat on her if she doesn't cheat on me

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by jmichlins(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mavelshee:

this is what happens when we teach monk**s how to speak English

my guy park well
and what did i do wrong for you to call me such. I made my observation why can you not ignore it and air your opinion. Well you just proven that not everyone has good home upbringing and love so you use every opportunity you see to pour your life frustration on anyone you come across
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by oseiwe(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
PresVA:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @she saw it in a dream before you got married....

You know your wife doesn't trust you and you played such a 'big' prank.. grin

Continue convincing her nna...
E.o.D cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Baylam(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Feeling d drama, What a big mistake
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by ndiko: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
hahaaahhhaaaaaaa hilarious, this ur own type of april fool sef ,na wa...........
grin grin
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by edpunter(m): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Formidable1:

Everyone even a fetus in the womb knows April 1st is all about tricking someone to the vertex and if you believe such stories till April 2nd then you will be a fool forever. Your wife telling you she will take the baby away is still April fool. Hahaha
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Bluffly: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Formidable1:

Tell her to sleep and see the truth in her dream since she already has a feeling in her dream. Women at times will out of fear cocort a feeling then they will say they had a dream, the next thing is to start living with their spouse with distrust sitting at a corner to see the if their feeling will come to being.

Guy your joke is expensive knowing how fragile women can be.
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by xtervaganza(m): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
Formidable1:

if she would not forgive you for a joke then let her leave

She's a cry baby who needs to grow up anyway
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by macaranta(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
cheesy...what if she was trying to APril fool you back..you know ..like a barca counter attack.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Truflux(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
PresVA:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @she saw it in a dream before you got married....

You know your wife doesn't trust you and you played such a 'big' prank.. grin

Continue convincing her nna...
How sure are you dat she is not playing you april fool. lol
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Formidable1:

Na so them teach you how to do April Fool u would have told her the 12yrs Child is either staying with your parents or sister then take her for a drive to go see the child, when getting there let her search for the child her in the house then the rest of your family would let her know she has been fool. Then sing the sweet song April fool go and tell your teacher you are a fool.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Rexnegro(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Formidable1:

eyah sowie bro...all You need do is just unprank, unjoke And unapril fool her #simple...how You will do is left to You o. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Another April fool!
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Yikpata1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
You use your marriage joke abi?

Reap your reward o
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Harmored(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Abi this one you are giving us is another April fool
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by kolajoo(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sorry OP. Mine was kind of funny but turning to be realistic though. I am a married young guy and I have someone am seeing who I also committed to and she knows everyone about me from A-Z. Early this morning I received a call from her that she was at my entrance at the main gate asking me to come outside that she need to see me urgently and I was like are you kidding because I knew she couldn't take bold step but she kept saying it that she was at the gate but something in me tells me that I should yield at her and also take it personal that if i should come outside and I met her absence that I will take it wrongly with her but her response was like can't someone joke with you ni lol. That it all about April pool grin
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Totti9(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
With due respect to women but guy u know women have chicken brain and u still go on an play this kind of xpensive prank.... You have fork ur self from both sides
Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sorry OP. Sorry for marrying a person who has no sense of humor. Damn, I've dumped some gfs for not having the bowel to take jokes. I hate that sh*t, man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.