Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

photos accident today between a car and and a power bike rider at wuse 2 a - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / photos accident today between a car and and a power bike rider at wuse 2 a (1645 Views)

Dare-devil Power Bike Rider Spotted Along Lekki Road / Aprila Shier Power Bike For Sale / 2010 Aprilia Power Bike 650cc For Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

photos accident today between a car and and a power bike rider at wuse 2 a by WASMOG(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
This accident happen today along aminu kano crescent wuse 2 Abuja near ansar' u deen mosque

the power bike rider was on full speed and the car was following one way when they collide with each other, according to eye witness the rider sustain several injury and was rushed to an unknown hospital for treatment, as at the time of writing this report men of the nigeria police for force where already there to control the free flow of traffic wish them quick recovery.

»»WASMOG««

1 Share

Re: photos accident today between a car and and a power bike rider at wuse 2 a by MotorConnectz(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Humans error always the cause.
Quick Recovery to the Victims
Re: photos accident today between a car and and a power bike rider at wuse 2 a by WASMOG(m): 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Amen
Re: photos accident today between a car and and a power bike rider at wuse 2 a by Ossycool: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2016
To me power bike is a no no

Quick recovery to the injured
Re: photos accident today between a car and and a power bike rider at wuse 2 a by CreamyAutos(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2016
Why will someone be driving on one way in Abuja where there are good roads network?

When I saw how power bike reduced a full bodied NNPC worker to a poverty cripple then in Benin, I hated bikes.

I can't buy or ride it because the risks are enormous in country like Nigeria where anything goes on our roads

Quick recovery to the injured.

(1) (Reply)

Superclean Toks 2000 Rx300 / Reg Mercedes Benz ML320 Auto Drive / SOLD, SOLD - Neatly Used Honda CRV @ 600k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.