Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,990 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting (2450 Views)

List Of Highest Paid Parastatal /agency / Best Parastatal To Work With Under Ministry Of Finance / Which One Is Better, Federal Govt Job In A Parastatal Of Private University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting by ojesoj(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hello friends,

Please can anyone help me with information of any government parastatal or agencies or Ministry currently or about to start doing in-house recruitment. As in under-ground recruitment. Please I need information

Anyone with information would also be assisted to get a job with the information he or she provides me.
Re: In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting by obongtunji: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Let's get talking here samcarnival@yahoo.com You can get the info you need
Re: In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting by omo17(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
obongtunji:
Let's get talking here samcarnival@yahoo.com You can get the info you need
Abeg drop it here, an also in need of it. tanks
Re: In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting by Agbotoluwa(m): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
@obongtunji have sent a msg to your email
Re: In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting by fashoo2010(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
1.centre for disease control
2.ministry of Education
3.national Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA)
4.FIRS
5.nigeria police (they started today)
6. NIGCOMSAT.
7.navy
8 airforce

As at March, the above mentioned parastatals were doing internal recruitment. There some others that are doing as well.
I got first hand info about them, but personally I dont have any strong link to give me slot
Re: In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting by abbakacici: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Firs
PTDF
CBN with all the shouting are still recruiting
Nigcomsat
Re: In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting by ojesoj(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
^
Thanks bro. FIRS and NIGCOMSAT seems to have been mentioned twice, so that's confirmed
Re: In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting by adeyinka09: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
pls house, I need info abt NAFDAC and SON recruitment exercise
Re: In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting by Uzch89(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
adeyinka09:

Doing my NYSC there...with all the Change at the helm of affairs, recruitment won't happen now or anytime soon.
Re: In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting by Uzch89(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
adeyinka09:

Doing my NYSC there...with all the Change at the helm of affairs, recruitment won't happen now or anytime soon. (NAFDAC)
Re: In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting by Nafizzey(m): 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
fashoo2010:
1.centre for disease control
2.ministry of Education
3.national Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA)
4.FIRS
5.nigeria police (they started today)
6. NIGCOMSAT.
7.navy
8 airforce

As at March, the above mentioned parastatals were doing internal recruitment. There some others that are doing as well.
I got first hand info about them, but personally I dont have any strong link to give me slot
Thanks. how. does. one apply. for. the. teaching. jobs?
Re: In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting by fashoo2010(m): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2016
Nafizzey:
Thanks. how. does. one apply. for. the. teaching. jobs?
most of them are secret/internal recruitment... Unless u know a top official there or rep/senator, those are the people that can help
Re: In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting by salewa01: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2016
Plz house, i want to know if UCH ibadan is recruiting
Re: In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting by adeyinka09: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2016
Thanks for the prompt response. incase of anything 4 bsc graduate in food tech, kindly notify me. Tanx and God bless
Uzch89:

Doing my NYSC there...with all the Change at the helm of affairs, recruitment won't happen now or anytime soon.
Thanks for the prompt response. incase of anything 4 bsc graduate in food tech, kindly notify me. Tanx and God bless
Re: In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting by Agbotoluwa(m): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2016
Thanks
Re: In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting by modash(m): 12:07am On Aug 16, 2016
abbakacici:
Firs
PTDF
CBN with all the shouting are still recruiting
Nigcomsat
Are you sure about PTDF?
Re: In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting by Makudus(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
modash:
Are you sure about PTDF?
confirmed story, PTDF have recruited

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment In A Leading E-payment Company / Access Bank Plc Dubai Career Fair Recruitment, October 2018 / Which Business Can I Start With 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.