Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:03 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (999098 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by oothoney: 1:03pm On May 12, 2016
irshadmuaz:

On my cic account review of biometrics shows "Not Needed at this Time"
its been almost a month and no request has been made yet. But thanks

You dont wait...check your messages
The letter to go for the biometric is sent immediately your application is submitted and confirmed... I submitted yesterday and doing my biometric today
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Teehp(f): 1:06pm On May 12, 2016
irshadmuaz:

On my cic account review of biometrics shows "Not Needed at this Time"
its been almost a month and no request has been made yet. But thanks
if you applied online, your biometrics mail should come like a day after your application asking you to go do it @ d nearest vac centre
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kelvyn29(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2016
Kriss77:

simply d truth....

Thanks Fam
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2016
Hi guys,

I plan to submit by paper route on Monday (next week). Is it possible to give my biometrics same day cos I won't be around after that day.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by esteechris(f): 1:23pm On May 12, 2016
Yes true it doesn't take longer than 4 working days
bjmme:
not yet confirmed,but based on the last treads i had on getting it, i was informed it should not be more than that amt,but i was advised not to go then because that is not the next step for me,that getting it wont take much time than i thought of.,but very soon i will go for it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by esteechris(f): 1:26pm On May 12, 2016
Hi, did you use peertransfer? If yes I think you can get a confirmation page from your payment profile.
opsyF:
hello
I processed form A at first bank on the 29th of April, account got debited last week Wednesday but since then no telex or anything from them that I can send as proof of payment to the school.
Please any advice on what to do or document to request for as temporary proof of payment?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Made123: 1:58pm On May 12, 2016
bayocanny:
Bro Check your mail, have sent u a PM
@bayocanny, I have sent a mail to you. check your inbox.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by igwenunsa: 1:58pm On May 12, 2016
@ kriss 77 please are you whatsapp ? let connect please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by slutky: 2:10pm On May 12, 2016
Bamz:
Hi guys,

I plan to submit by paper route on Monday (next week). Is it possible to give my biometrics same day cos I won't be around after that day.

Yes it is possible. You have to ensure you are in VFS as early as 8am or 9am to avoid the rush
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by tolfa(m): 2:13pm On May 12, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]you will request for the telex yourself n you will collect it same day via email
esteechris:
Hi, did you use peertransfer? If yes I think you can get a confirmation page from your payment profile.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by EmmySaints: 2:16pm On May 12, 2016
Thank you olah23
olah23:
No fam, as long has she has sometin to proof to them she has a steady income I tink I employment letter is cool and if she has another acct apart frm the salary acct good to go..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by irshadmuaz: 2:20pm On May 12, 2016
oothoney:

You dont wait...check your messages
The letter to go for the biometric is sent immediately your application is submitted and confirmed... I submitted yesterday and doing my biometric today

Thank you for replying.

I just verified the reason I have not been called for biometric, it is because of my nationality (Indian). it does not require me to provide biometric verification .

But please do keep in touch with me on other requirements such a medical and stuff

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 2:26pm On May 12, 2016
i sent u a pm igwe
igwenunsa:
@ kriss 77 please are you whatsapp ? let connect please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by irshadmuaz: 2:34pm On May 12, 2016
Teehp:
if you applied online, your biometrics mail should come like a day after your application asking you to go do it @ d nearest vac centre

I just verified the reason I have not been called for biometric, it is because of my nationality (Indian). it does not require me to provide biometric verification.

Thanks teehp,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 2:44pm On May 12, 2016
o2:

I didn't end uup using that admission oh. I also applied to red river college and since their fees is cheaper and I prefer the course International Business so I went for Red river college. Its also in winnipeg Manitoba
Alright,Thanks,checking on Regina
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2016
IMM 5645, IMMI 1294E, questionaire and can't recall but check d link and fill d important ones..
Giov:
Thanks. God bless. I have the study permit form made outside Canada now and the family form. Is that the complete CIC forms? Please respond.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 2:51pm On May 12, 2016
Yes biometrics is done same day u submitting ur app since it's paper route..
Bamz:
Hi guys,

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 2:59pm On May 12, 2016
Good afternoon, please can I pay my lambton college tuition fee tru flywire? and how long does it take for the whole process? URGENT
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 3:09pm On May 12, 2016
slutky:

Yes it is possible. You have to ensure you are in VFS as early as 8am or 9am to avoid the rush

olah23:
Yes biometrics is done same day u submitting ur app since it's paper route..

Thanks guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2016
Pls this is to every1 looking for means to get cheap $$ at CBN pls don't deal with any1 telling u they can give u the official rate...most of them will send u direct message or pm...pls bkiaful..all ur transactions should be made directly by u ursef in d banking hall pls...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2016
U can but I don't tink u can pay with ur bank card again all u do is to cr8 a profile on flywire and then u will b give a payment ID, and instructions on ow to pay at ur bank then u good to go..after the instructions u take the account info to ur bank and ask for formA
ziggy3579:
Good afternoon, please can I pay my lambton college tuition fee tru flywire? and how long does it take for the whole process? URGENT

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 3:29pm On May 12, 2016
I actually applied tru form A twice since april 20, till now it's not bee
olah23:
U can but I don't tink u can pay with ur bank card again all u do is to cr8 a profile on flywire and then u will b give a payment ID, and instructions on ow to pay at ur bank then u good to go..after the instructions u take the account info to ur bank and ask for formA
n approved. Dats y am looking For anoda means dat doesn't involve form A
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mistydike: 3:30pm On May 12, 2016
tnuola:

AHh, please put (F) infront tot u were a bruv too, the moniker seems bruv'ish lol

Lolzzz...@tnuola
@bosypumpin...i havent gotten a message from u yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.