Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1004207 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Africar: 2:59am On May 21, 2016
rheginarh:

Am sorry tho i dont tink the gurus are fortune tellers or forecasters, they can't tell you your passport outcome, seems ur passport is back at vfs, looks lik a solid application, go by Monday to chek at vfs, av faith, all the best and share the good news

Vfs is not open on Monday (23rd). It's piblic holiday in Canada. So they'll be closed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rheginarh(f): 3:04am On May 21, 2016
Africar:

Vfs is not open on Monday (23rd). It's piblic holiday in Canada. So they'll be closed.

He should go Tuesday then or whenever he is free, i dont think anyone knos the outcome of the passport sha xcept God, well mayb the gurus kno tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 6:19am On May 21, 2016
Will83:
Evening house guru's please I checked my passport status on 16th of may and it shows that my passport has been dispatched to visa application centre but I'm yet to receive mail from vfs Abuja . what does it mean?
Submitted application on 14th March
Upfront medical
Paper route.
Sponsor's soa 27 mil
Personal soa 1mil
Land deed
Certificate of deposit
Property worth 30milion
Letter of employment
Payslips
Survey plan
Sponsor CAC
Letter of employment
Retirement pension of 450k monthly
Payslips
Certificate of ocupancy of 3 landed properties
Pgd in human resource management 1 year
Conestoga
But college resumed for spring 2016 may intake on may 9th
Pls what is my passport outcome gurus

From all you have listed. Your application looks perfect and I don't think there is anything to worry about. Go forth and receive your good news.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adebayoolatunji(m): 6:33am On May 21, 2016
Will83:
Evening house guru's please I checked my passport status on 16th of may and it shows that my passport has been dispatched to visa application centre but I'm yet to receive mail from vfs Abuja . what does it mean?
Upfront medical
Paper route.
Sponsor's soa 27 mil
Personal soa 1mil
Land deed
Certificate of deposit
Property worth 30milion
Letter of employment
Payslips
Survey plan
Sponsor CAC
Letter of employment
Payslips
Conestoga
didn't u include ur sponsor tax clearance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bhoyo: 6:36am On May 21, 2016
Thanks. In the acceptance letter I got from them was not stated any condition for my admission. The third page was my invoice payment paper.

slutky:

Dear you need your letter of acceptance as a requirement for you to apply for a study permit in canada. However niagara college requires that all student must pay first semester fees befoe they can issue you your letter of acceptance. Please read conditions to accept admission. Some schools do not require you to pay a dime b4 admission but unfortunately in Niagara college you must pay your 1st semester fees b4 they acceptance letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bhoyo: 6:39am On May 21, 2016
Pls how much did you payed for part payment tution fee for conastoga

adebayoolatunji:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Will83: 7:51am On May 21, 2016
Bhoyo:

Telex copy of 7,541cdn for my first semester tuition fee
But why has vfs not sent me pick up mail since on the 16th my passport status change. angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Will83: 7:52am On May 21, 2016
Bhoyo:

I did
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Will83: 7:53am On May 21, 2016
adebayoolatunji:
I did
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jj17cv(m): 8:05am On May 21, 2016
Hope for Good news you have soliq package
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ademcoboy(m): 8:06am On May 21, 2016
I wish to apply for a graduate masters degree in Soil science(Msc.
Soil science) at the University of Saskatchewan, Canada immediately
after the completion of my undergraduate degree this year. I wish to
carry out my masters thesis research in the area of forest soil or
agroforestry at the university.
However, I am from an economic disadvantaged background and I wish to
be a beneficiary of the your impressive International Dean's
Scholarship because I see my self with a CGPA above 85% which is one
of the criteria for the scholarship.
I wish to make enquiry about the international Dean's scholarship
for masters program which value is $18,000 with the following
questions:
1. Is the scholarship automatically granted to applicant with an
entrance CGPA above 85% after applying, or the applicant have to apply
separately for the scholarship?
2. What does the 18,000 value of the scholarship covers, does it cover
the tuition fee,accommodation, living expenses and /or air ticket?
3. If I am fortunate to be awarded this scholarship, do I still need
to provide a proof of funding of my personal account to guarantee my
visa success? Or the scholarship value will take care of that?

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 8:22am On May 21, 2016
Good morning all,

I applied May 6 for a process quality engineering in conestoga,I got a mail that the program is closed/full that I will be considered for 2017 winter,I was disappointed,I have been searching through other schools for this program I couldn't see,am thinking of waiting,anyone with the information on the time at which the admission for winter commence,I don't want to change this course for another,probably project management,and if I decided to change,hope not too late for September intake,

I seriously need your contribution,Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Qwertyasdf: 8:29am On May 21, 2016
ademcoboy:
I am currently a final year student at the Federal University of
Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria where I am studying a bachelor degree
in Forestry and Wildlife Management. I demonstrate outstanding and
exceptional academic performance in my studies of which I am on a
CGPA of 4.62 of 5.00 scale(First class Honour division) . This has
positioned me as the best student in my department.
questions:

Thanks

1. The scholarship is not automatic and students can't apply directly for it. Your supervisor must nominate you in order to be able to apply for it. Talk to your supervisor, he/she will obtain the form on your behalf and you must submit back to him/her ASAP cos you can't submit the forms yourself. Secure a supervisor if you haven't done that already and please note, there is a deadline for the scholarship and application is twice in a year.

2. Yes, it covers everything excluding your flight ticket. You have to resume, register, open a bank account, fill the direct bank deposit form before you can have access to the fund. NOTE: THE FUNDS WILL BE DEPOSITED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT MONTHLY (18000/12MONTHS). IT WON'T BE PAID AT ONCE.

3.You don't need to provide additional funds. CIC stipulates that you must have additional cad $10,000 + tuition fee (cad $5706). Even if you pay your tuition fee, you still have more than the required 10,000. IF YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO PROVIDE MORE FUNDS, YOU CAN DO SO BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO STRESS YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T.

SUCCESS

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rheginarh(f): 8:43am On May 21, 2016
ademcoboy:
I am currently a final year student at the Federal University of
Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria where I am studying a bachelor degree
in Forestry and Wildlife Management. I demonstrate outstanding and
exceptional academic performance in my studies of which I am on a
CGPA of 4.62 of 5.00 scale(First class Honour division) . This has
positioned me as the best student in my department.
questions:

Thanks
Hey was in your shoes this time last year, finshed from b unab 2014, emt, 4.67, well the good cgpa helps, cos i got u of m UMGF scholarship,but this varies with the department and such scholarship can be competitive at times, you have to apply for those separately or be nominated, send me a mail, lets talk better

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ademcoboy(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2016
Qwertyasdf:

1. The scholarship is not automatic and students can't apply directly for it. Your supervisor must nominate you in order to be able to apply for it. Talk to your supervisor, he/she will obtain the form on your behalf and you must submit back to him/her ASAP cos you can't submit the forms yourself. Secure a supervisor if you haven't done that already and please note, there is a deadline for the scholarship and application is twice in a year.

2. Yes, it covers everything excluding your flight ticket. You have to resume, register, open a bank account, fill the direct bank deposit form before you can have access to the fund. NOTE: THE FUNDS WILL BE DEPOSITED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT MONTHLY (18000/12MONTHS). IT WON'T BE PAID AT ONCE.

3.You don't need to provide additional funds. CIC stipulates that you must have additional cad $10,000 + tuition fee (cad $5706). Even if you pay your tuition fee, you still have more than the required 10,000. IF YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO PROVIDE MORE FUNDS, YOU CAN DO SO BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO STRESS YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T.

SUCCESS

Thank you so much so answering my questions.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Qwertyasdf: 8:50am On May 21, 2016
bjmme:
Good morning all,

I applied May 6 for a process quality engineering in conestoga,I got a mail that the program is closed/full that I will be considered for 2017 winter,I was disappointed,I have been searching through other schools for this program I couldn't see,am thinking of waiting,anyone with the information on the time at which the admission for winter commence,I don't want to change this course for another,probably project management,and if I decided to change,hope not too late for September intake,

Sorry about that. I can't tell you about the commencement date for Conestoga's admission cos I don't know anything about them. But I am certain September admission is late for all schools IF YOU JUST WANT TO START YOUR ADMISSION PROCESS.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ademcoboy(m): 9:02am On May 21, 2016
[quote author=rheginarh post=45824431][/quotes]

Bro, I am new on this naira land platform...I ll appreciate if you can explain how to mail you or add me up on Facebook.. ADEBAYO Ademola VICTOR.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rheginarh(f): 9:09am On May 21, 2016
[quote author=ademcoboy post=45824999][/quote]

Am a lady, just click on the person profile, you will see send email, i think i just got your mail tho

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ademcoboy(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2016
[quote author=rheginarh post=45824431][/quote]

@ rheginarh
Bro, I am new on this naira land platform...I ll appreciate if you can explain how to mail you or add me up on Facebook.. ADEBAYO Ademola VICTOR.. or you mail me sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by charlie111(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2016
Rickywowoz:
Ubc now waive application fee for Nigerians...

Please verify this information because Nigeria is not on the list. UBC waived application fee for 50 least developed countries in the world based on UN ranking. View list below:

http://unctad.org/en/Pages/ALDC/Least%20Developed%20Countries/UN-list-of-Least-Developed-Countries.aspx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ademcoboy(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2016
Qwertyasdf:

SUCCESS

Thanks so much.
I wish to start the masters program in 2018. because I will be doing my NYSC service 2017.
please when is the best time to seek a supervisor that will wish to supervise me?
when should I apply for a program that will stall in Sept?
I have read a lot from the university website.. I'll appreciate if you send additional information
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ademcoboy(m): 9:40am On May 21, 2016
charlie111:

Please verify this information. UBC waived application fee for 50 least developed countries in the world based on UN ranking. View list below:

http://unctad.org/en/Pages/ALDC/Least%20Developed%20Countries/UN-list-of-Least-Developed-Countries.aspx

How sure are you?.. Nigeria is not in the list on the link you shared..
you can justify further.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ademcoboy(m): 9:44am On May 21, 2016
rheginarh:

Am a lady, just click on the person profile, you will see send email, i think i just got your mail tho

please sister, can you add me on Facebook in order for us to have a fluent conversation on Canada scholarship... like that of U of M that you mentioned earlier. my user name is Adebayo Ademola Victor...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 9:49am On May 21, 2016
bjmme:
Good morning all,

You will soon hear from them, I got September 2016 admission in November last year in the same school
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 9:52am On May 21, 2016
@ademcoboy....edit your post, it's not advisable to disclose your full name like that, try and remove it and learn how to PM pls, for your own good

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Rickywowoz: 9:58am On May 21, 2016
charlie111:

Please verify this information. UBC waived application fee for 50 least developed countries in the world based on UN ranking. View list below:

I'm telling from experience

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by charlie111(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2016
ademcoboy:

How sure are you?.. Nigeria is not in the list on the link you shared..
you can justify further.

I supplied the link so the poster will confirm. I think he supplied a wrong info maybe.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by charlie111(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2016
Rickywowoz:
I'm telling from experience

Experience? Did u apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yungreezy: 11:49am On May 21, 2016
Anyone have an idea if MUN still receiving applications for January 2017. Checked their website but wasnt clearly stated, want to go for Msc Computer Science. Would appreciate a response from someone in the know
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bleuocean: 11:52am On May 21, 2016
Will83:

Telex copy of 7,541cdn for my first semester tuition fee
But why has vfs not sent me pick up mail since on the 16th my passport status change. angry

Hope CIC sent you approval email...if not then lets hope on God till you check. i saw you are an engineering student. You should have applied for PGD OR PGC related to Engineering to avoid purpose of visit palava of CIC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SmithHumble50: 11:54am On May 21, 2016
Monday is Public Holiday in canada I guess..

Victoria Day..

So the VFS might not open..

rheginarh:

Am sorry tho i dont tink the gurus are fortune tellers or forecasters, they can't tell you your passport outcome, seems ur passport is back at vfs, looks lik a solid application, go by Monday to chek at vfs, av faith, all the best and share the good news
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bleuocean: 11:56am On May 21, 2016
Will83:
Upfront medical
Paper route.
Sponsor's soa 27 mil
Personal soa 1mil
Land deed
Certificate of deposit
Property worth 30milion
Letter of employment
Payslips
Survey plan
Sponsor CAC
Letter of employment
Payslips
Conestoga

If you received approval email before now, then you are fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.