Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1005350 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rheginarh(f): 3:57pm On May 21, 2016
ademcoboy:

@rheginarh..
please can you provide me with information on getting the u of m UMGF scholarship.
I want to study natural resources management

Thats the course am going for this September M.N.R.M, guy sebi you are just finshing fwm, you will still serve, their is time, you have to at least first apply to the school before thinking about their scholarship, av replied your mail and sent you several pm, please check your mail, lets talk better their
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by penitential(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2016
Thanks.
MunezSanti:
Open My CIC account and link your paper application to the account then you can track it.....Or alternatively, u can track it via the VFS website.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Iamshuga: 4:01pm On May 21, 2016
Plz gurus.....
Is it compulsory u submit ur sponsor's tax clearance certificate or business documents?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by penitential(m): 4:36pm On May 21, 2016
Yes! You have to submit your sponsor's business documents.
CAC documents and the likes.
Iamshuga:
Plz gurus.....
Is it compulsory u submit ur sponsor's tax clearance certificate or business documents?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Giov: 4:40pm On May 21, 2016
Please which of the designated clinics in Lagos would u guys suggest to smb to do their medicals. I'm on the verge of booking an appointment for upfront medical by next week. Pls suggest especially where the process won't drag for long.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by wayaa007(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2016
Will83:

House is there anything like approval mail for paper route applicants
Yes there is
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by wayaa007(m): 4:48pm On May 21, 2016
Giov:
Please which of the designated clinics in Lagos would u guys suggest to smb to do their medicals. I'm on the verge of booking an appointment for upfront medical by next week. Pls suggest especially where the process won't drag for long.
Both IOM and qlife don't drag process, they are fast, but differ in price, IOM is 5k more expensive than Qlife.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adebayoolatunji(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2016
penitential:
what if the company is newly registered this year. Won't it raise a red flag......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bhoyo: 5:37pm On May 21, 2016
Hello house, I really need your assistance on how to pay my half school fees to niagara college before 10th of june so that I can submite my application for TRV as soon as possible because am going for september 2016 fall.

Pls treat it as urgent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by penitential(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2016
Well, I think if it's a newly registered company, I will advise you don't include it so as to avoid suspicious. Because they might think the company was set up just to convince then of your home ties.
adebayoolatunji:
what if the company is newly registered this year. Won't it raise a red flag......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Sisiyen: 6:12pm On May 21, 2016
Rickywowoz:
I applied without application fee and a friend just called me now that he also applied without application fee

Which of the school?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 6:26pm On May 21, 2016
penitential:
Well, I think if it's a newly registered company, I will advise you don't include it so as to avoid suspicious. Because they might think the company was set up just to convince then of your home ties.

You are right. Registering your business name just before you submit your application may raise red flag. Just find another home tie or another way of proving the existence of your business.

My dad didn't register his business name before now and he's my sponsor. I told him not to bother instead I gathered all his certificates as a legal practitioner, his receipt of payment of annual practising fee, his practising licence, his NBA identity card, etc to show that he is a very active legal practitioner.

You don't have to submit every documents in your possession, just relevant ones, those that will aid your application.

Some documents won't help your trv app so why bother.

For instance you claim your business has been running for quite a while and then when you submit your trv application, your business registration certificate states your business has just been newly registered with CAC.

That itself will make the vo think you are lying or that you simply registered the business name for the ad-hoc purpose of trv.

So it's better to be consistent with your application.

From what I have learnt so far from this thread, consistency is the hallmark of trv approval.

Your story should be consistent with the documents you provided or submitted.

Any documents that would raise red flag should be avoided.

Except you can adequately and sufficiently address the reason why your business was not registered up until recently.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Will83: 6:44pm On May 21, 2016
Has anyone received his/her Trv without an approval mail via paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ademcoboy(m): 6:56pm On May 21, 2016
rheginarh:

Thats the course am going for this September M.N.R.M, guy sebi you are just finshing fwm, you will still serve, their is time, you have to at least first apply to the school before thinking about their scholarship, av replied your mail and sent you several pm, please check your mail, lets talk better their

sister,
I saw the mail you sent to me but it was as follows;
Hello ademcoboy,

rheginarh would like to send you an email message, but since you're not connected, you'll need to contact rheginarh by replying this email.

Regards,
Nairaland Team,
For: https://www.nairaland.com/rheginarh

but I have sent a reply to the mail....
I want to keep contact with you.
thanks for concern...I can't just wait to be linked up with you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 21, 2016
Hello,
my husband's company will be sponsoring me, please how should the sponsorship letter be drafted?
I'm asking because I'm law, a company and it's owner (s) are separate and distinct legal personalities. The fact that he owns the company doesn't give him the freedom to drag out money anyhow....I'm sure you understand what I'm trying to say.

Tax clearance is not necessary[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 21, 2016
[@team12 @justwise PLEASE HELPquote author=asanwa4life post=45842168]Hello,
my husband's company will be sponsoring me, please how should the sponsorship letter be drafted?
I'm asking because I'm law, a company and it's owner (s) are separate and distinct legal personalities. The fact that he owns the company doesn't give him the freedom to drag out money anyhow....I'm sure you understand what I'm trying to say.

Tax clearance is not necessary[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dhola: 8:04pm On May 21, 2016
KayPapi:

I have been given admission, just to pay full tuition fees by Jun 15 & then apply for visa. Just don't know the best way to pay the fees

U can pay with Form A, its better u start early cos it takes time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by burrytee(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2016
By his grace.awaiting trv.PGd embedded system.
KayPapi:
Anyone going to Conestoga College, this Sept 2016?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Will83: 8:47pm On May 21, 2016
burrytee:
By his grace.awaiting trv.PGd embedded system.

House please I want to know if anyone has gotten his /her Trv without an approval mail via paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2016
asanwa4life:
[@team12 @justwise PLEASE HELPquote author=asanwa4life post=45842168]Hello,

Tax clearance is not necessary

Use a board resolution letter authorising him to disburse company funds
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by irshadmuaz: 10:18pm On May 21, 2016
penitential:

Please i applied online and my dad is my sponsor, so i uploaded his soa and a sponsor letter From him only in d field of proof of funds. Was this not enuf?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Rickywowoz: 10:29pm On May 21, 2016
Sisiyen:

Which of the school?
University of British Columbia

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Toby101: 11:09pm On May 21, 2016
@wayaa007. Yh they called me for my medicals since the 29th of March.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Temiy: 2:10am On May 22, 2016
Bhoyo:
Hello house, I really need your assistance on how to pay my half school fees to niagara college before 10th of june so that I can submite my application for TRV as soon as possible because am going for september 2016 fall.

Pls treat it as urgent
use a form a at any bank with niagara details it should help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Temiy: 2:13am On May 22, 2016
Who is going to Toronto in June anyone please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kennybravo1(m): 3:05am On May 22, 2016
Canny is nice

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ikem01(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2016
Hello house, I have been trying to link my paper application to an online account. But it keeps saying cannot be found. Has anyone experienced this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yungreezy: 8:27am On May 22, 2016
So no mun, uni of Manitoba or univ of Victoria hopeful in the house?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by wine4dguy: 8:32am On May 22, 2016
I have been admitted to FANSHAWE college for winter 17 but on the basis of half payment of tuition so I want to know what the next step should be.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Flawless1988: 8:59am On May 22, 2016
Hello family , I just submitted my study permit application for canada last week only to find out this week , that am pregnant , although an legally married. But my fear is medicals , I heard pregnancy might cause a delay . Please I need your advice

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 9:09am On May 22, 2016
wine4dguy:
I have been admitted to FANSHAWE college for winter 17 but on the basis of half payment of tuition so I want to know what the next step should be.
Go pay the half payment and also start gathering your documents for your visa application

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.