Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1005253 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by KayPapi: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Any Prospective Conestoga college student, approved TRV for Sept 2016? Holla
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Made123: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
oyeleye22:

Nope since it has not expired. I submitted mine on d day mine was to expire and I made enquiries from vfs before using it.
Thanks oyeleye 22.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Victory1989(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
KayPapi:
Any Prospective Conestoga college student, approved TRV for Sept 2016? Holla

Am for Conestoga but m yet to get medical call.. submitted may 27... September hopeful..have u gotten ur approval yet[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opia12345: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
o2:
. GivE something to receive something from the enemy (devil). Na jazz pedson she used all those mamalawo things. I'm sure an inexperienced xtian would rush to give money. My God has alrReady settled my visa runs. Na CiC wan delay me. I don't need mamalawo prophecy.
best decision
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by moshood93: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Am for conestoga too just got a medical mail yesterday. I submitted my app May 5th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by uvagho(f): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
moshood93:
Am for conestoga too just got a medical mail yesterday. I submitted my app May 5th
online or paper application ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by moshood93: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
paper application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MsLee: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Any one going to Cambrian College?

Submitted June 3rd (Paper application)........waiting for medical mail

God help me ohhhhhh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
moshood93:
paper application
wow! U v raised hopes..God bless you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by uvagho(f): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
moshood93:
paper application
ok ...It seems like it's all about the paper applications now ...We being left aside .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opeyeminas: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
SmithHumble50:

Thanks...
I wanted to know bcuz I submitted my application with upfront medicals..
Some people get mails for medicals and the will call the hospital to send their results..
If they updated urs to pass.. That means they requested for the medical results directly from the hospital...
Please which hospital did you use?
Good good!
Meanwhile, I believe you will rejoice soon.. The light at the end of the tunnel is bright for you..
Goodluck my brother!
Thanks bro. Did my medicals @ consultants practice clinic, no 25 Raymond nooks Street by keffi, ikoyi Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ikem01(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Khalesi:

Congrats bro! Happy for you. Did I just read that you paid 2yrs tuition in full? Tell me that was to facilitate your application approval. Not to question your choices but I think you can structure your course registration to finish your graduate studies in a year (3sessions) or at most 4 sessions instead of six (2yrs)and save your money.
Thanks that was the idea o, I paid for 4 semesters, I was told 2semesters make an academic year at U ottawa, so that's y I said 2years.. I didn't pay for 6 semesters lol. how's school at ur end. Can I pm u?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Good day to you all,

Please house is it adviceable to use only investment statement as a proof of fund without bank statement? As the bulk of the money is invested about 99%. The money is enough to cover all expenses. I will appreciate your candid opinions.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by oggysena: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Everyone in the house, please I really want to know. Do I need to apply for the Canadian student visa with my university transcript? All I have with me is my statement of result from the university. Please I need quick response. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
SAMUELS3:
Good day to you all,

Please house is it adviceable to use only investment statement as a proof of fund without bank statement? As the bulk of the money is invested about 99%. The money is enough to cover all expenses. I will appreciate your candid opinions.
It's not advisable u will need to show the account the money came out from, dont bother with the balance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by KayPapi: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
moshood93:

It will end in praise, bro. What's course?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by KayPapi: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Victory1989:

Am for Conestoga but m yet to get medical call.. submitted may 27... September hopeful..have u gotten ur approval yet[size=8pt][/size]

Not yet..It will all end in praise. What course are u for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Arcayo:

It's not advisable u will need to show the account the money came out from, dont bother with the balance

Ok thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
I will be applying for study permit in july. I got study leave letter and introduction letter from the company I am presently working with. I got a juicy job from another company and I will be resigning from my present company soon. I'm a bit disturb now based on what gastuso said that the VO mail his company to confirm his staff Identity. I just hope it will not harm my visa application because leaving the company in july is 100% sure kiss

Cc: gastuso
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by thesoj: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Governoryomi:
Can someone please help me send a format for which i can use to write to my thesis supervisor for his supervision of my M.sc program. johnabayomi6@gmail.com is my email add
https://www.nairaland.com/2367106/travelling-canada-part-8/28#34729512

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ajaereogechi: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Please is anyone coming to Georgian college soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by moshood93: 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
computer applications security what's about you bro?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Iggynasia(f): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hello.. Yeah, as far as it reflects grades and cgpa from year 1-4, it can serve as unofficial transcript and can be submitted.
oggysena:
Everyone in the house, please I really want to know. Do I need to apply for the Canadian student visa with my university transcript? All I have with me is my statement of result from the university. Please I need quick response. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Khalesi: 1:33am On Jul 01, 2016
ikem01:

Thanks that was the idea o, I paid for 4 semesters, I was told 2semesters make an academic year at U ottawa, so that's y I said 2years.. I didn't pay for 6 semesters lol. how's school at ur end. Can I pm u?

School is fine. Sure you can!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Khalesi: 1:39am On Jul 01, 2016
SAMUELS3:
Good day to you all,

It depends...If you're employed or running a profitable registered business then you can. All the SOA in my application had just N500k cash put together. the rest of funds were in different forms of financial investment. Of course they have to be investments that can easily be liquidated or whose maturity periods are before the commencement of your studies.

On the other hand if there's no seeming source of the invested funds, then it all becomes dicey.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Joe980: 3:20am On Jul 01, 2016
o2:
. GivE something to receive something from the enemy (devil). Na jazz pedson she used all those mamalawo things. I'm sure an inexperienced xtian would rush to give money. My God has alrReady settled my visa runs. Na CiC wan delay me. I don't need mamalawo prophecy.
I don't know why you refused to bless awon iya. An experienced Christian could still give. How you take know all the mamalawo things self? wink She isn't giving any prophecy... I tell you, it is what she saw coming. Gba be. Keep your head up because what would be would be.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Joe980: 3:21am On Jul 01, 2016
@Khalesi, se alafia ni?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by o2(f): 4:04am On Jul 01, 2016
Joe980:
I don't know why you refused to bless awon iya. An experienced Christian could still give. How you take know all the mamalawo things self? wink She isn't giving any prophecy... I tell you, it is what she saw coming. Gba be. Keep your head up because what would be would be.
. Thanks bro, like I said I believe God has perfected my Visa thingd. I understand the spieitual implication of giving her money. Infact it will put my faith in them and spmehow I will believe what she said was the rReason I got the. ViSA. And prophecy is the same thing as seeing what she sees. I don't doubt that they can see but sealing it with my money is a NO NO

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 01, 2016
maximus89:
....Bro Pls I would love to get ur contact, I am applying for my trv for winter2017, Fanshawe college, london Ontario. Pls wat school are U going to?Based on how I can go with payment for my accomodation. Tanks

send a pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Damie4real(m): 5:15am On Jul 01, 2016
Happy new month to all hopeful TRV's, future applicants, delayed applicants and the ones that have gotten theirs. For the future applicants, delayed and TRV expectants, let's keep the strong faith in God intact and be all rest assured it will end in praise. For the successful ones, keep your eyes on the sparrow, I wish us all a happy and blissful month.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by amaragrace94: 5:22am On Jul 01, 2016
Good morning everyone I've been silent on this trend, did biometrics on 25th of may,online route.
I believe this new month, its going to be success for online routers...keep the hope high...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by oggysena: 5:22am On Jul 01, 2016
Iggynasia:
Hello.. Yeah, as far as it reflects grades and cgpa from year 1-4, it can serve as unofficial transcript and can be submitted.
Thanks for the response, it's doesn't state the grades, it only states the degree I graduated with that's all. With the school official stamp and all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.