Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1005390 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Joe980: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mizbaby:
Hello house, pls has anyone here renewed their passport at the Nigerian embassy at Ottawa? My husband wants to renew his but we don't know if it can be done in a day or if he will have to go back.
He will get it in a day. Tell him to get to the embassy at the earliest with passport photograph and a money order payable to the embassy.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MsLee: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Please can you advise on school that would accept 2.2 for masters in the USA without GMAT as a backup plan so i can apply while i waiting for CIC response. Thanks and God bless you

KayPapi:
Sent you an email, please respond. Save a life
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
NonelikeGod:
@ lawmerchant please what kinds of jobs are available to law students in Ottawa. I do not plan on writing the Ontario qualifying bar exams, I'd rather do a PhD after my Masters.
Any suggestions on lucrative jobs?
Thankyou
Don't know about 'lucrative' jobs smiley But you may want to try jobs in research and policy analysis fields.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajayi4(m): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
Pls professionals should advise me here o, very urgent. If I have a funding of 8, 000 CANADIAN dollars per annum, which covers tuition and my total expenses including accommodation, feeding and health insurance is around 12, 000 dollars, how much do I ask my sponsor to declare for me? Do I still ask him to declare the compulsory 10, 000 dollars in the required to get study permit. Pls somebody help, my sponsor wants to know. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mizbaby:
Hello house, pls has anyone here renewed their passport at the Nigerian embassy at Ottawa? My husband wants to renew his but we don't know if it can be done in a day or if he will have to go back.
Can be done same day. In fact if you arrive early enough, you can get you passport same day otherwise, they will mail it to you on prepaid envelope.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nworah4:

Embassis outside don't renew passport, he has to come back,its immigratn dat renews.
Wrong, Wrong, Wrong.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Pheisharah: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Please I need some SOP gurus on here to go through my sowp letter pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Folafetty: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=Arcayo post=47397375][/quote]

It 16 weeks already oooo
God help me enter them CIC make them call for medicals and Visa oooo ...Amen and so shall it be for everyother person waiting, our delay is not denial by God grace. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by faculty: 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Pls house, i need an urgent help from professionals. I already have admission for pHD in mcgill but awaiting funding from my sponsor but he could not complete the full funding to the tune of 15m. I now requested that he shd divide it into 3 tranches such that 5m for each year until 3 years which equal 15m as required for the program. He intend to issue me the 5m as scholarship with bank draft and deposited into my account. Can i use the scholarship letter and bank draft including my Statement of account with the 5m to apply for visa? Pls i need ur professional[b] help.

NEED RESPONSE PLEASE[/b smiley smiley smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Folafetty: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
It 16 weeks already oooo
God help me enter them CIC make them call for medicals and Visa oooo ...Amen and so shall it be for everyother person waiting, our delay is not denial by God grace. Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by phrancisco: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Folafetty:

It 16 weeks already oooo

Have u sent a case specific enquiry cos this is far more than the processing time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BE811APP: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Its like I have been seeing ur post on every page i have read...

My Personal Opinion is Ur sponsor Should state or swear an affidavit that he will take care of all ur living and Tuition fees..

He should give u his account statements he should still send you the 5Million.. go ahead and apply for ur TRV..

5 Mill is good enough but how much is ur first year tution?
Are u Sure when u get to Canada he will send u the balance over-time?
are u related with the sponsor?

Phd Students are hardly rejected and most of the PHd Courses come with some of funding.. Have u tried at ur department

As I said earlier... dis is my "Personal" thot oo... Not a professional advice..

All the Best in ur endeavours!

Cheers!

faculty:
Pls house, i need an urgent help from professionals. I already have admission for pHD in mcgill but awaiting funding from my sponsor but he could not complete the full funding to the tune of 15m. I now requested that he shd divide it into 3 tranches such that 5m for each year until 3 years which equal 15m as required for the program. He intend to issue me the 5m as scholarship with bank draft and deposited into my account. Can i use the scholarship letter and bank draft including my Statement of account with the 5m to apply for visa? Pls i need ur professional[b] help.

NEED RESPONSE PLEASE[b][/b] smiley smiley smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by KayPapi: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Pheisharah:
Please I need some SOP gurus on here to go through my sowp letter pls

Pm me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
@lawmerchant
How do I get those jobs and how much can I earn per hour? Pls help a sister out.
Internship is one of my LLM courses this fall, would that be beneficial in helping me land a job?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rheginarh(f): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
My beautiful nairaland family, got a mail from cic now to check my account, i had checked it this morng tho, the 5mins i used in logging in was d longest 5mins of my life, i saw a mail in my account, it was approval mail, applied paper may 4, will upload my documents later. God is indeed good

31 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Darey95: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hello everybody. I really love what is going on here. God bless you all.
Please I am planning to go to Canada for a postgraduate certificate course. I will like to know which of the Provinces is the best for a Nigerian to live and study successfully especially as I am also planning to apply for PR after my study. Also as someone with 5 year work experience in Nigeria in production dept- Food Industry, what course will u recommend that will fast track my employability after my study. I will also welcome any other general useful information. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by splendidbabs: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
rheginarh:
My beautiful nairaland family, got a mail from cic now to check my account, i had checked it this morng tho, the 5mins i used in logging in was d longest 5mins of my life, i saw a mail in my account, it was approval mail, applied paper may 4, will upload my documents later. God is indeed good
Congrats sis.more of good news for all trv hopeful

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Deda3103(f): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
rheginarh:

Congratulations dear.

Good news awaiting us all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by aliACCA: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
rheginarh:

I'm happy for you sis. I guess it turned out to be ur happiest login mood ever.

Good news awaiting us all. Congratulations sis grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by executivegej: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by penitential(m): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Am so happy for you. @last you made. Wish u a blessed stay in the maple land.
rheginarh:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BE811APP: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Congratulations dear...

U made me laugh with the "Longest 5 Minutes of ur life"

U are now laughing.. God is good!

rheginarh:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by datkoded(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nworah4:

Embassis outside don't renew passport, he has to come back,its immigratn dat renews.
lmao Oga please you can renew anywhere there's a Nigeria embassy. Even in hell fire sef
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BE811APP: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Congratulations!!! cheesy

executivegej:
Approved + OWP. Details later

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by executivegej: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CSSPATRICK: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
rheginarh:

Wow, just abt 10 Weeks. Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
rheginarh:

God is the greatest. smiley
Congrats. Who's next? cheesy

------
MichV,
Come back, we love you!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by faculty: 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thank you and God bless
BE811APP:
Its like I have been seeing ur post on every page i have read...

My Personal Opinion is Ur sponsor Should state or swear an affidavit that he will take care of all ur living and Tuition fees..

He should give u his account statements he should still send you the 5Million.. go ahead and apply for ur TRV..

5 Mill is good enough but how much is ur first year tution?
Are u Sure when u get to Canada he will send u the balance over-time?
are u related with the sponsor?

Phd Students are hardly rejected and most of the PHd Courses come with some of funding.. Have u tried at ur department

As I said earlier... dis is my "Personal" thot oo... Not a professional advice..

All the Best in ur endeavours!

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by laamilaaka: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
@rheginarh
Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by laamilaaka: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
@rheginarh
Congrat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by UrchBunny(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
rheginarh:

Congratulations Ma'am.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Celebrate you! Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.