Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:20 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (999089 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by paulavon: 7:47am On Aug 02, 2016
SLEEMYDRIZ:
Good evening gurus in the house..
my application was refused due to insufficient funds.
I received my GCMS file and the Visa officer comment was that my sponsors happens to be third party and he's not satisfied with the provided documents of prove of sponsors funds...
Pls any one with idea on how to tackle this reasons for refusal....?

For you to get good advice and inputs you need to state things clear. What documents did you submit to prove funds? How much is in your uncle's SOA?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by john4affiliate: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2016
MyGodisAwesome:
Hello house,
I just want to use this medium to thank God. I have been a silent follower on this forum
Applied online June 9th
Medical call july 19th
Medical done July 25th
Medical passed July 29th
Original passport request August 1st
Psalm121 did it for me and my endless prayers by 9am,3pm&3am everyday
Virgin passport no travel history I just want to thank God
BTW I applied for a masters program
May God grant those awaiting their own testimony just believe and have faith! Although I was also scared lowkey lol

Which course and school did u apply for

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by seunskills: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2016
michV:
ohh u r feminine.i sense that in the tune of ur writings/ statement here but never wanted to be inquisitive in asking..so these pp request came in the day of my sad incident and you never announced it to us or were you waiting for the approval mail to drop before you announce to us? Congratulations happy for you!!! I acknowledge ur words of encouragement to me.i claim "the next in line" but na PGC applicant i be,i no be masters

Brother, when you're next in line, you're next in line: it doesn't matter if you're PGC, PGD or Professorship. Take it by faith. I'm next in line!

14 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jj17cv(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2016
@seunskills
Well Said
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ramsol00: 9:34am On Aug 02, 2016
Hello people,

Is there anyone heading to University of Northern British Columbia here whether you ve secured or awaiting admission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2016
Gudmorning Houz.

Pls oh, I need ur reply urgently. A friend of mine wants to pay my online application fee in Canada. Do I need to fill any use of representative form or consent form cos u know am giving him access to my online account and the gckey login. We were both arguing about that issue nd we had doubts, so pls can any one walk me through it abeg. No vex. Wat shud I do?
Hep me ooooooo. Would appreciate ur reply.
Thanks...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2016
seunskills:

Brother, when you're next in line, you're next in line: it doesn't matter if you're PGC, PGD or Professorship. Take it by faith. I'm next in line!
ok and @jj17cv et al..i claim the next in line IJN amen! @nonelikeGod for you to acknowledge me for the next in line in ur testimony,i claim it well by faith now..thanks..congrats once more

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2016
Carter001:
Me at Murtala Mohammed Airport , waiting to board Arik Air to Toronto Pearson........ na my shirt dem go stamp for POE.....#GdNyt
LMAO!!!! grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Gymme(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2016
No bro. You don't need the form for him to pay for you. You give him your login details and he would make the payment for you.

Ethan45:
Gudmorning Houz.

Pls oh, I need ur reply urgently. A friend of mine wants to pay my online application fee in Canada. Do I need to fill any use of representative form or consent form cos u know am giving him access to my online account and the gckey login. We were both arguing about that issue nd we had doubts, so pls can any one walk me through it abeg. No vex. Wat shud I do?
Hep me ooooooo. Would appreciate ur reply.
Thanks...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Chebe01: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2016
Perhaps they dont have Canadian High Commission open days in Nigeria? Would've been the perfect opportunity to get a face-to-face feedback about an application.......I was at the open day today in Pretoria and they reconfirmed what I was told via email last week; "my application is with an officer for review"........whatever that means
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by StanP(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2016
CassetteBoy:
Once more. If you are preparing to travel and need affordable air tickets, pm me.
I'm heading to Toronto and got my ticket for 267k. Someone should please check the price of getting to Toronto on Google.
My fellow jjc(I'm one too), some provinces have more than one airport, check which is most convenient for you before purchasing.
CassetteBoy:
Once more. If you are preparing to travel and need affordable air tickets, pm me.
I'm heading to Toronto and got my ticket for 267k. Someone should please check the price of getting to Toronto on Google.
My fellow jjc(I'm one too), some provinces have more than one airport, check which is most convenient for you before purchasing.

When precisely is your travel date? Please give me the contact of your Agent or let me know how you got such a rate. I heading to Edmonton though but won't mind going through Toronto if need be to save cost.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BVNO: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2016
Good Day All,

Please when should i write for deferment.

I applied to study MSc. in Engineering Management at university of Ottawa for September (Fall)2016,Got the admission and applied for TRV March but was denied around June(14 weeks)

Reason:
1. I am not satisfied that you have submitted documentation from educational institution at which you intend to study that states that you have been accepted to study there. ( i submitted my application letter)
2.you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay in reaching this decision, i considered several factors, including
- purpose of visit.

That is all my brethren.

I just reapplied July.

Just to mention...my son will be accompanying me, he is US citizen, he is close to 2 years.

But honestly i do not know when the TRV will be out as against my resumption and on the other hand i don't want to loss my admission.

Please when should i apply for deferment @justwise and the other informed gurus in the house, pls help a sister with your candid advice..

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MyGodisAwesome: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2016
john4affiliate:

Which course and school did u apply for
@ john4affiliate i applied at Vancouver island university, to study MBA/MSCIM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Mrturiz555: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2016
seunskills:

i claim it by fAith am next in line
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by easyxtan: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
MyGodisAwesome:
@ john4affiliate i applied at Vancouver island university, to study MBA/MSCIM

@MyGodisAwesome we are going to the same school and the same program MBA/MSCIM, have you checked for flight yet? are you a female or male?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by chigoziri7: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dear All,
Please i need help. If you are outside nigeria and want WES to evaluate your transcript, how did you contact your school? Being that most uni's in naija do not have email adresses. Please let me know the route you took.

Thank you all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mikymiko:
who is your sponsor? Third-party sponsor could be Uncle, Cousin or Brother. This time, include your sponsor (I believe is your brother) birth certificate and your birth certificate to show both of you share same parents (That's the sufficient evidence). Pay ur school fees. Boost ur account to up to 3m. Then reapply.
my sponsor is my uncle and we are not answering the same surname.. nd we don't share share same parent...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
chigoziri7:
Dear All,
Please i need help. If you are outside nigeria and want WES to evaluate your transcript, how did you contact your school? Being that most uni's in naija do not have email adresses. Please let me know the route you took.

Thank you all.
Get a contact in the school through school Web, facebook, LinkedIn, make friends tell him/her to help you apply for your transcript then pay, it work for me, though am in Nigeria but different state, or you can use friends or family member to apply for it.
If you have money to spend then evaluate your credentials with WES so that you won't need to contact your school for transcript again. Work for me too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by tyrannasty: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
BVNO:
Good Day All,

Please when should i write for deferment.

I applied to study MSc. in Engineering Management at university of Ottawa for September (Fall), 2016, But was denied around June.

Reason:
1. I am not satisfied that you have submitted documentation from educational institution at which you intend to study that states that you have been accepted to study there. ( i submitted my application letter)
2.you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay in reaching this decision, i considered several factors, including
- purpose of visit.

That is all my brethren.

I just reapplied July.

just to mention...my son will be accompanying me, he is US citizen, he is close to 2 years.

But honestly i do not know when the TRV will be out as against my resumption and on the other hand i don't want to loss my application.

Please when should i apply for deferment @justwise and the other informed guru in the house.

Thank you.
Hello,
What do you mean by deferrement?
Have you been granted admission to the school? ( if yes, then you should be submitting an offer letter or admission letter as opposed to application letter. That explains reason no1.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MsLee: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hello Guys,

I'm just a bit worried today about this no response from CIC.

I submitted my application 3rd of June and school resumes 6th of September, 2016...

What do i do if i don't hear from CIC at the end of August?

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bayocanny: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
MsLee:
Hello Guys,

I submitted my application 3rd of June and school resumes 6th of September, 2016...

Thanks
Relax, you will soon hear from CIC latest next week my application is the same as yours and someone who applied on the 6th of june just got approval mail...so if you applied early june get ready for your approval mail this week or next week.
Let be hopeful

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please @all when you receive a message from CIC that your account has been updated, how long does it take before it reflects in your account because I have checked my account and there's nothing there yet. It just showing Updated. Help me o. Thanks @all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BVNO: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
tyrannasty:

Hello,
What do you mean by deferrement?
Have you been granted admission to the school? ( if yes, then you should be submitting an offer letter or admission letter as opposed to application letter. That explains reason no1.

@ Tyrannasty

Yes, i gained admission in University of Ottawa.

Since i submitted in July (please not June, Made a mistake)and it takes 10-14 weeks, i am wondering if i should defer my admission(till January) because school resumes September. i don't know if to wait till my TRV approval or should i defer my admission to January to avoid late admission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Team16:
Please @all when you receive a message from CIC that your account has been updated, how long does it take before it reflects in your account because I have checked my account and there's nothing there yet. It just showing Updated. Help me o. Thanks @all.
The mail you received is yesterday's update of your medical, so don't panic Dr.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by papidee01: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
MsLee:
Hello Guys,

Thanks

Be positive your app is same as mine,
#Keep the faith.....it will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Toluwaase,please kindly help with a sample of letter you collected from a cooperative bank,I need it to show to my co-op,I have been posting msgs for help on this,I have sent you a PM as well........kindly respond,the money in the co-op is much...Thanks.
Toluwaase:
Halleluyah.

First of all, I want to thank GOD. He did this. My testimony is of grass to grace. Thank you everyone on this forum. I pray you share your testimony soon.

My TRV has just been approved.

I was admitted for PhD with 30,000 CAD/session scholarship, renewable for four years. My tuition is around 17,000 CAD.

Paper route

I applied on 5th of May

Medical call on 23th of May

Passed medical test on 3rd of June

TRV approval on 20th of July. Approximately 11 weeks

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
Mandatory CIC documents

SOP
Letter of Admission
Scholarship letter
Photocopy of my certificates and transcripts
Letter of Introduction from my employer
Letter of approval of study leave for four years without pay
Marriage Certificate
Birth Certificate of my son
Statement of account with 200k plus
Statement of account as a cooperator in a reputable cooperative stating that I have a savings of 300k plus

Sponsor-An Emeritus Professor
statement of account with 2 million Naira
Letter of sponsorship
Sponsorship Affidavit
Photocopy of His credentials and awards

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by o2(f): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
My school resumes in three weeks time and i am awaiting medical mail. I applied since 22nd of April. Cic answer us oh. My faith is up that i will get a positive response in a short time. Im NEXT IN LINE FOR A MIRACLE.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
o2:
My school resumes in three weeks time and i am awaiting medical mail. I applied since 22nd of April. Cic answer us oh. My faith is up that i will get a positive response in a short time. Im NEXT IN LINE FOR A MIRACLE.

Boo. It is well.
Your medical call will drop any moment from now.

wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by o2(f): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
yemdogg:

Boo. It is well.
Your medical call will drop any moment from now.

wink

Jumping round in circles as i say a big Amin. Omo yesterday i woke up and when i realized it was August 1st i almost burst into tears. Haba kilode now. I should be on Ethiopia Air by now. I strongly believe that i will get it grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by gbodimowo(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
bjmme:
Toluwaase,please kindly help with a sample of letter you collected from a cooperative bank,I need it to show to my co-op,I have been posting msgs for help on this,I have sent you a PM as well........kindly respond,the money in the co-op is much...Thanks.

Na so nice one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Arcayo:

The mail you received is yesterday's update of your medical, so don't panic Dr.

Okay bro. Thanks for clearing my doubts. I appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
o2:

Jumping round in circles as i say a big Amin. Omo yesterday i woke up and when i realized it was August 1st i almost burst into tears. Haba kilode now. I should be on Ethiopia Air by now. I strongly believe that i will get it grin cheesy

Lol.....even if na okada sef. The koko is to be in canny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.