Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1005218 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by dessy8: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
SA, GERMANY, ITALY...this are other options to consider.....just Heard from a south african that just having a National certificate in Engineering alone(SA qualification) is a big thing in SA.not to talk of BEng,MEng OR Phd....Secondly a high school classmate of mine currently on full scholarship doing his Phd in capetown attested to this same fact...he said many major multinational companies recruit students even before they graduate, companies like PetroSA, Chevron SA and a host of other companies..The reason is cos most South Africans dont like studying these Eng courses..He also told me the govt spends huge sums bringing in people from outside SA to take up this jobs...This info is not for everybody though..its just to serve as an alternative route for those who might not know about such routes..Cos for most peeps here its either Canada or nothing...Remember south african companies have very good remuneration packages..take a look at the companies here in Naija..SABmiller, MTN, Mnet.their conditions of service is similar with other multi-nationals.....to mention a few......SA may not be Canada,,but its a thousand times way ahead of naija...the fact that a typical south african doesnt like travelling out of SA even though his passport can allow him assess to alot of countries attests to this fact..

So my brethren,,while we keep waiting for the almighty trv, lets keep our eyes and ears open to other options..God will surely bless our hustle

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
ManTiger:
quick one, please i need a proven way to compress pdf file.

Do it online visit smallpdf.com fast n reliable.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Smile4mee01: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Guys... I am more than im pressed with this thread. God bless u guys.

Straight to my point. I am a 31yrs old single banker in lagos. With BSc Maths/stats 2.1 (4.03/5) unilag. I am look ing At Msc Finance or finance related in canada. 5 yrs banking experience.

I need a uni with affordable tution, no GMAT , January resumption. I don taya , I don't see my future in banking.

I hav scanned thru previous threads.

Would appreciate your advice.

Thank u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
NonelikeGod:
@ MichV
@ Yemmdogg
@ thesoj
@ everyone with useful information

Please which schools can I apply to for a PhD in business administration? I want to apply for a phD for my husband so he can join us.
Just mention names of schools, I'll do the rest of the research. Particularly schools with enough funding so he won't miss his Nigerian money.
I don't want to be a single lady because of my Canadian dream. Help a sister out.

Sauder's graduate school in the University of British Columbia

Concordia University

Ivey business school at the Western University

Schulich Business school, York University

University of Alberta

Rotman management school, university of Toronto

Ubc gives 30kcad a year;

First Year
$20,000 fellowship plus a summer research assistantship of $10,000.

Second Year
$20,000 research assistantship during the academic year plus a summer research assistantship of $10,000.

Third Year to Fifth Year
$20,000 combination of research assistantship and/or teaching assistantship during the academic year plus a summer research assistantship of $10,000.

For Western university;

All PhD students are funded for four years and typically take home at least $25,000 annually in the form of a tax-free scholarship, net of all fees, tuition etc.

For schulich business school, York University;

Students entering Schulich’s PhD program may expect to receive $32,000 (domestic) and $37,000 (international) each year, up to five years.

Rotman school of management is actually the best in Canada and 3rd best in the world in terms of employment and recognition after completion of the program and entering students are guaranteed a minimum financial package of $26,000 for each of the first two years. In subsequent years up to and including year five, similar financial support will be made available contingent upon good academic standing and satisfactory academic progress as deemed by the Rotman School and the School of Graduate Studies.

These are the ones I know. And yes I did a little research for you. You can do your own comprehensive research. I hope he has written GMAT?

Since you will be studying at Uottawa which is in the province of Ontario, then i would suggest your hubby applies to Schulich Business School at York University and Rotman Management school since they're both in the province of Ontario.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
@yemmdogg pls apply to uottawa for an LLM. You already seem like a guardian angel. Thank you so much.

I have another question:
How do I get a visa for an 'aunt'. I want her to come to Canada to watch the kids while I study. There has to be away. I refuse to accept no.

What will be her purpose of visit though? And why would she be coming to visit us? I'm trying to get into the VOs head... I already feel like a bad mum. But the honest truth is I can't study and raise two kids all by myself in a strange land.

te author=yemdogg post=48684352]

Sauder's graduate school in the University of British Columbia

Concordia University

Ivey business school at the Western University

Schulich Business school, York University

University of Alberta

Rotman management school, university of Toronto

Ubc gives 30kcad a year;

First Year
$20,000 fellowship plus a summer research assistantship of $10,000.

Second Year
$20,000 research assistantship during the academic year plus a summer research assistantship of $10,000.

Third Year to Fifth Year
$20,000 combination of research assistantship and/or teaching assistantship during the academic year plus a summer research assistantship of $10,000.

For Western university;

All PhD students are funded for four years and typically take home at least $25,000 annually in the form of a tax-free scholarship, net of all fees, tuition etc.

For schulich business school, York University;

Students entering Schulich’s PhD program may expect to receive $32,000 (domestic) and $37,000 (international) each year, up to five years.

Rotman school of management is actually the best in Canada and 3rd best in the world in terms of employment and recognition after completion of the program and entering students are guaranteed a minimum financial package of $26,000 for each of the first two years. In subsequent years up to and including year five, similar financial support will be made available contingent upon good academic standing and satisfactory academic progress as deemed by the Rotman School and the School of Graduate Studies.

These are the ones I know. And yes I did a little research for you. You can do your own comprehensive research. I hope he has written GMAT?

Since you will studying at Uottawa which is in the province of Ontario, then i would suggest your hubby applies to Schulich Business School at York University and Rotman Management school since they're in the province of Ontario.

[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Onyeoma3: 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
hustla:

Does PGD /PGC really have its part in not making someone get PR later on easily or its TIED to getting and sustaining a job?
That's what I meant to ask

Thanks for the comprehensive response. I highly appreciate bro. You really answered well

I guess the best thing is to have enough funds or to do some small small businesses if possible so as to stay Afloat and not exceed the 20 hr work week

For the business part, which do you advise asides the usual car importation to naija or exportation as the case may be?

I love business grin

You're welcome bro.

The PGD doesn't have any role to play in you getting your PR. You just have to get the right info and work with it so you can be on ground and know the best time to apply.

About the business, when you come to Canada, we can talk...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
@ yemmdogg my husband says I should ask if GMAT is compulsory? He already has an MBA from the UK.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
NonelikeGod:
@yemmdogg pls apply to uottawa for an LLM. You already seem like a guardian angel. Thank you so much.

I have another question:
How do I get a visa for an 'aunt'. I want her to come to Canada to watch the kids while I study. There has to be away. I refuse to accept no.

What will be her purpose of visit though? And why would she be coming to visit us? I'm trying to get into the VOs head... I already feel like a bad mum. But the honest truth is I can't study and raise two kids all by myself in a strange land.

Honestly, i don't know how you would go about securing visa for your aunt. I dont think there's a visa category for extended family members accompanying students to canada. Maybe you should try visitor's visa for her? i may be wrong tho.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
NonelikeGod:
@ yemmdogg my husband says I should ask if GMAT is compulsory? He already has an MBA from the UK.

For UBC yes gmat is required, there's is no official cut off score; but according to their website most of their successful candidates scored 95 percentile and above.

For Concordia university gmat is also required at least 70 percentile.

For western university gmat also required at 75 percentile.

for UAlberta gmat also required at least 80 percentile.

SFU gmat required 80 percentile.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hustla(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Onyeoma3:

You're welcome bro.

The PGD doesn't have any role to play in you getting your PR. You just have to get the right info and work with it so you can be on ground and know the best time to apply.

About the business, when you come to Canada, we can talk...

Okay bro

Thanks a lot

As regards the business side, I just followed you, do ff back.
I hope you'd still be on nairaland that time

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ngezee(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hi All,
I applied for my TRV on the 14th of June. Infact at a point i thought i wont be able to get my visa early enough for September. When i saw the processing time was 13weeks i believed God that my visa would be approved latest second week of August. I checked my application on friday and saw that my visa had been approved.. Approximately 9weeks. I applied for MASc.

Please note that i made sure i included every document i could think of and i tried to do my homework by reading though the threads before applying. Please see below the documents i submitted:
Applied 14th June with Medical and police certificate up-front. aproval date 19th August
Approx 9 weeks

Sponsor’s Documents (my mother)
1. Letter of Sponsorship
2. Copy of Sponsor’s Letter of Employment
3. Pay slips (January 2016– May 2016)
4. Copy of Sponsor’s Employee ID card
5. Copy of sponsors international passport
6. Statement of Account from Sponsor’s salary account.
7. Copy of Sponsor’s landed property
8. Copy of Approval and Survey Plan of Sponsor’s landed property
9. Copy of dads death certificate.
Applicant’s Documents
1. Barcode Page & 2 Passport Photographs
2. Document Checklist for a Study Permit (IMM5483E)
3. Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294E)
4. Family Information form (IMM5645E)
5. Copy of International Passport Bio data page of Applicant’s Family Members (Parents and Siblings)
6. University's Unconditional Official Letter of Admission
7. Statement of Purpose
8. Copy of Letter of Employment
9. Copy of Confirmation of Employment
10. Letter of Introduction from Employer
11. Statement of Account (Salary Account)
12. Employment pay slips (January – June 2016)
13. Copy of Birth Certificate
14. Copy of Police Character Certificate
15. Copy of West African Examinations Council Senior School Certificate
16. Copy of Degree Certificate
17. Copy of Certificate of National Service
18. Copy of Transcript of Academic Records
19. Copy of Applicant’s International Passport Bio data page
20. Copy of family picture.
21. 1 page Resume

All the best guys, God will definitely make a way for all of us who are still waiting for our TRV and thanks for sharing useful information.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Chebe01: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
dessy8:
SA, GERMANY, ITALY...this are other options to consider.....just Heard from a south african that just having a National certificate in Engineering alone(SA qualification) is a big thing in SA.not to talk of BEng,MEng OR Phd....Secondly a high school classmate of mine currently on full scholarship doing his Phd in capetown attested to this same fact...he said many major multinational companies recruit students even before they graduate, companies like PetroSA, Chevron SA and a host of other companies..The reason is cos most South Africans dont like studying these Eng courses..He also told me the govt spends huge sums bringing in people from outside SA to take up this jobs...This info is not for everybody though..its just to serve as an alternative route for those who might not know about such routes..Cos for most peeps here its either Canada or nothing...Remember south african companies have very good remuneration packages..take a look at the companies here in Naija..SABmiller, MTN, Mnet.their conditions of service is similar with other multi-nationals.....to mention a few......SA may not be Canada,,but its a thousand times way ahead of naija...the fact that a typical south african doesnt like travelling out of SA even though his passport can allow him assess to alot of countries attests to this fact..

So my brethren,,while we keep waiting for the almighty trv, lets keep our eyes and ears open to other options..God will surely bless our hustle

Hey guys – my little advice.

@NonelikeGod about PhDs. As an academic terminal degree, it should be linked to your previous degrees and work experience. PhDs are quite demanding from what I’ve observed especially in North America where it can take 4-6 years with a mix of coursework and research. So I don’t think it should be considered as a means to a PR but as a tool that’ll enhance your career growth and help you establish yourself in your specialization. You can get admitted with showing that you considerably have what it takes both academically and perhaps through your research activity and work experience.I can chip in if you have specific questions on the processes involved

@dessy8 I can also weigh in on studying/working in South Africa and Germany. I did one of my masters’ degree in SA and I am currently a faculty member in a university here in SA. Firstly, obtaining funding for your studies has become extremely competitive and having a PR or being a citizen is becoming much needed to become eligible. This is coupled with the “fees must fall” protests earlier on this year which has dwindled revenue opportunities for universities here. Do you know that universities are now encouraging early retirement as a cost reduction strategy in SA? That goes to show how bad things are getting. SA is currently going through economic problems jobs are not readily available as you may think. Did you read about the Chemical Engineering graduate that was looking for a job for so long that she made a placard and stood at traffic stops soliciting for employment? That is one of the many examples of how hard things are getting here. Also, if you’re planning to specialize in natural sciences like physics and astronomy or aeronautics, the job market is very sensitive and only open to citizens.
About Germany, I was admitted to University of Heidelberg for a PhD. Yes, German public universities are tuition free. Your best bet for funding would be DAAD which would give you 1000 euros per month as living expenses (it has become very competitive now). You can work for 120 full days in a year but the major barrier is language so your best bet would be to work within the university which is dependent on your supervisor etc. Also if your German is good, you can apply to other funding bodies. Working after graduation isn’t easy too largely because of language barriers and employment rules.

Finally, bear in mind that heading to North America with a PhD degree from Germany (and SA) for instance, you’ll have to entertain the debate of which programme is recognised and at par. German (and SA) PhDs like European PhDs are 3 years while in North America it ranges between 4-6 years.

Canadian Social system is top-notch, their education very good BUT their immigration and visa processes are ridiculous IMO

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bubu91: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mikymiko:
Who is your sponsor? How did you describe your relationship with him?

Hi,
My sponsor is my mother. I submitted my birth certificate to proove the relationship with her. Plus she wrote a letter of sponsorship restating that i am her her child.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by realone2012: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Please guyz, I am new on this thread. Been trying to go through it from Part 1. I would love it from someone can help me with details of how I can apply into a University in Canada (I am thinking University of Alberta (I don't mind if someone here has a better school to suggest)) with GRE.
Please guyz, I need your guidance and help. Thank you all!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bubu91: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Helllo,
Like MichV mentioned, MEng typically do not need to secure a supervisor before being admitted so i didnt have to write any letter.
NonelikeGod:
I celebrate you!
Please send me a copy of the emails you used in getting a supervisor. It's for someone I'm trying to help, I'm a lawyer so I don't know about MEng.
Pls I'll send you a pm.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by dessy8: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Someone once mentioned a guy not being able to get a job in Canada a year after graduating with a degree in Chemical Engineering..while i quite agree with some points you raised, albeit there are challenges of job everywhere in the world..In Alberta, alot of folks have lost their jobs due to the crash in oil price and all that...but that doesnt make it a general thing in the whole of Canada...different strokes for different people..

Chebe01:

Hey guys – my little advice.

@NonelikeGod about PhDs. As an academic terminal degree, it should be linked to your previous degrees and work experience. PhDs are quite demanding from what I’ve observed especially in North America where it can take 4-6 years with a mix of coursework and research. So I don’t think it should be considered as a means to a PR but as a tool that’ll enhance your career growth and help you establish yourself in your specialization. You can get admitted with showing that you considerably have what it takes both academically and perhaps through your research activity and work experience.I can chip in if you have specific questions on the processes involved

@dessy8 I can also weigh in on studying/working in South Africa and Germany. I did one of my masters’ degree in SA and I am currently a faculty member in a university here in SA. Firstly, obtaining funding for your studies has become extremely competitive and having a PR or being a citizen is becoming much needed to become eligible. This is coupled with the “fees must fall” protests earlier on this year which has dwindled revenue opportunities for universities here. Do you know that universities are now encouraging early retirement as a cost reduction strategy in SA? That goes to show how bad things are getting. SA is currently going through economic problems jobs are not readily available as you may think. Did you read about the Chemical Engineering graduate that was looking for a job for so long that she made a placard and stood at traffic stops soliciting for employment? That is one of the many examples of how hard things are getting here. Also, if you’re planning to specialize in natural sciences like physics and astronomy or aeronautics, the job market is very sensitive and only open to citizens.
About Germany, I was admitted to University of Heidelberg for a PhD. Yes, German public universities are tuition free. Your best bet for funding would be DAAD which would give you 1000 euros per month as living expenses (it has become very competitive now). You can work for 120 full days in a year but the major barrier is language so your best bet would be to work within the university which is dependent on your supervisor etc. Also if your German is good, you can apply to other funding bodies. Working after graduation isn’t easy too largely because of language barriers and employment rules.

Finally, bear in mind that heading to North America with a PhD degree from Germany (and SA) for instance, you’ll have to entertain the debate of which programme is recognised and at par. German (and SA) PhDs like European PhDs are 3 years while in North America it ranges between 4-6 years.

Canadian Social system is top-notch, their education very good BUT their immigration and visa processes are ridiculous IMO

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Chebe01: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
dessy8:
Someone once mentioned a guy not being able to get a job in Canada a year after graduating with a degree in Chemical Engineering..while i quite agree with some points you raised, albeit there are challenges of job everywhere in the world..In Alberta, alot of folks have lost their jobs due to the crash in oil price and all that...but that doesnt make it a general thing in the whole of Canada...different strokes for different people..

You are right. Everyone has a different experience. I used the example to show that even South African nationals are having it hard. A look at the statistics will show you that unemployment rates in the country are disproportionately on the increase. SA is a beautiful country and might provide you with opportunists depending on what you want
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by borvick(f): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yes....sorry fr late response

Martineinstein(m): 9:06am
borvick:

Try Egypt Air. I got one way 485k for 11th Sept.

Ymc007(f): 8:35am
Good morning everyone, please I need help with these...
1) those that applied through vfs, pls how long did it take to collect your approved passport from the office
2) please who knows anyone that knows anyone that can help with accommodation in Halifax?
3) @cassetteboy or anyone who knows or has used any cheap flight to Canada recently, pls help
Thank you.
is the 485k for lagos to halifax?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Smile4mee01: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author=Smile4mee01 post=48683525]Guys... I am more than im pressed with this thread. God bless u guys.
Straight to my point. I am a 31yrs old single banker in lagos. With BSc Maths/stats 2.1 (4.03/5) unilag. I am look ing At Msc Finance or finance related in canada. 5 yrs banking experience.
I need a uni with affordable tution, no GMAT , January resumption. I don taya , I don't see my future in banking.
I hav scanned thru previous threads.
Would appreciate your advice.
Thank u.

Guys Pls epp me with info.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
New Brunswick
ziggy3579:
Lambton college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Michv,that link you sent about Canadian universities coming down to Nigeria,I might be there....One can get more information from them.but it seems it has been removed.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajibade105(m): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2016
realone2012:
Please guyz, I am new on this thread. Been trying to go through it from Part 1. I would love it from someone can help me with details of how I can apply into a University in Canada (I am thinking University of Alberta (I don't mind if someone here has a better school to suggest)) with GRE.
Please guyz, I need your guidance and help. Thank you all!

Google is your friend. If you want graduate schools with GRE, apply to US schools.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Iggynasia(f): 1:34am On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin Only you can be like this... wink
yemdogg:

Ermmmm.....she's not your love o. She's mine grin

Abi which one be this na. You want to steal her from me ba. grin

She will not accept you. Be warned do not send PM to Iggy again else I'll send EFCC, JTF, Niger Delta Avengers, boko haram, Isis, CIA etc after you.

You're warned cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 22, 2016
dessy8:

Canada is going through tough times at the moment. There are indeed lots of job loss in Alberta and other parts of Canada. Alot of people travel from places as far as halifax and montreal to work in alberta, but they all had to return home after the crash in oil price. That is because Canada has a resource based economy.

Canada lost 31,200 jobs alone in July, a worrying setback for a country grappling with the downturn in the energy sector.
There are still jobs, but they have become very competitive.

Hopefully, things would get better soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by realone2012: 6:17am On Aug 22, 2016
Ajibade105:

Google is your friend. If you want graduate schools with GRE, apply to US schools.
I heard Canadian schools use GRE too. Yes, it's Graduate school. Thank you!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Arcayo:
[b]
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL 2016)
1. Snoop4dem; April 11th, Uni of Victoria, masters, paper route,Medical Passed Approved June 24th Congrats
2. CassetteBoy: April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route. Medical Request, Medical Passed, APPROVED 22nd July. Congrats
3. wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC, paper route
4. Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route. Medical Request, Medical Passed. Approved 22nd July. Congrats
5. Ajibade105: April 27 M.Sc. Online
University of Saskatchewan.
6. qwertyasdf May 03, University of
Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals. Medical passed Approved 20th July Congrats

7. Aguns2k may 7 paper route, Conestoga college
8. abestine: May 12, MSc, Umanitoba, paper route, upfront medicals, Medical passed
9. greatlifeis89:May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals, Medical Passed
10. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
11. tangled: May 26 Umanitoba MBA, Online route, Upfront medicals Approved 21st July Congrats
12. Datkoded, Seneca College, advance dip May 26, paper route
13. Team16: May 26, University of New Brunswick, PhD, Paper route,Medical Passed Approved August 2nd Congrats
14. Matthew2120: June 1st, Masters, Paper route, Centennial college ,
15. moe0164 . Saskatchewan poly June 1st.. Paper route, awaiting medicals
16. emma4eva: June 3 MEng, Online. Ryerson University, Medical Request
17. Ikcbn: June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
18. abmendozer: June 13, Masters, Paper route, Geogian College, Medical Passed
19. Ymc007: June 14, masters, paper route, Dalhousie University, Medical Passed, APPROVED Aug. 19th. Congrats
20. Giov: June 16th Brandon University, Masters Paper Route. Upfront Medicals Medical Passed
21. Akol07: June 16th, Concordia Uni, Montreal paper route,Meng,Medical passed. Approved Aug. 19th. Congrats
22. Arcayo: June 19th PGC, Conestoga online route, upfront medicals
23. Olubee22: June 24th, St Mary Uni, UG, online
24. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opeoluwa00: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Good Morning all. I thank God for the grace to be alive today even though my TRV was denied. After waiting for almost 5 months , my PGD study permit was denied by Canadian. Please can someone help me out. i would love to re-apply but i dont know where to start from as i used an agent for the last one. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bobyosas: 10:02am On Aug 22, 2016
Sorry abt that. Be Strong, okay? Please when did u apply and what was their reason for denial?

opeoluwa00:
Good Morning all. I thank God for the grace to be alive today even though my TRV was denied. After waiting for almost 5 months , my PGD study permit was denied by Canadian. Please can someone help me out. i would love to re-apply but i dont know where to start from as i used an agent for the last one. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2016
opeoluwa00:
... How much did the Agent charge you
and did you pay before or after service
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ngezee(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2016
CassetteBoy:
Once more. If you are preparing to travel and need affordable air tickets, pm me.

I'm heading to Toronto and got my ticket for 267k. Someone should please check the price of getting to Toronto on Google.

My fellow jjc(I'm one too), some provinces have more than one airport, check which is most convenient for you before purchasing.

Bros;
I hail. Please, i need your aid in getting an affordable ticket for 30th august to Ontario. kindly revert ASAP.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opeoluwa00: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2016
BEFORE. That has passed , looking for a way forward.
mccindy:
... How much did the Agent charge you
and did you pay before or after service

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.