Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) (30282 Views)

SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him / Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by dre11(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
A police officer in Gombe State mistakenly killed an innocent when he wanted to murder his annoying boss.

An angry Corporal in the Nigeria Police Force, attached to the Gombe State Command, is in big trouble after he mistakenly shot dead one Bitram Boyi Baka, a staff of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture, while trying to gun down his boss, an Inspector, who had got him annoyed.

Baka, a father of two, had reportedly gone to a beer palour to keep up with an appointment when he was killed.

According to witnesses, earlier that day, there was a disagreement between a Corporal and the Inspector and the junior officer stormed out of the joint and returned with his service rifle but before he returned, the Inspector had already left where he was seated and the unfortunate Baka had taken his seat, not knowing what had happened between the two officers.

Upon getting into the restaurant, the Corporal immediately opened fire » on the innocent man, thinking that he was the inspector. Baka was to be confirmed dead at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, where he was rushed to.

Another witness said on the day of the incident, the Inspector had sent the Corporal to buy him some cigarettes, something that did not go down well with the junior officer and a disagreement ensued between them, leading to the unfortunate killing of an innocent man.

The bereaved wife of Baka, Hauwa, has appealed to the authorities to do bring her husband’s killers to book, lamenting the way the police authorities have handled the case so far.

Hauwa noted that the police didn’t even deem it fit to condole with her family, and fears the two children left behind by her husband, Stephanie and Stacy , will be left to suffer.

But the State Police Commissioner,
Austin Iwar, said the police has nothing to hide as they are doing everything possible to bring the culprit to book.

“The police had dismissed the suspect. Presently he is in prison. There is nothing to hide.”

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/mistaken-identity-policeman-murders-he-mistook-for-his-annoying-boss-id4871314.html

Pic: The late Bitram Boyi Baka

Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Last2comment(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
What..... shocked shocked shocked shocked

When I told my family that am applying for this current police recruitment. They said lai lai, I can never join police. I told them I'd be a cadet ASP and they said even of the wan give me IG self say make I no join. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by ijustdey: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
see what anger can cause...

because of some misunderstanding..... you want to end your oga life.
now that you have killed another man instead of him, what is necessary is for you to face thesame firing squad

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by nnachukz(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dear Lord, may we never unknowingly sit on someone's seat of death. What a tragic death.

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
A police officer in Gombe State mistakenly killed an innocent when he wanted to murder his annoying boss.
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by mallamseifaldin(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
I just applied for the NIGERIA POLICE FORCE JOB, this got me scared does it mean I cannot send junior officers/constable?

If I get the job I will make sure I deal with those NIGERIAN ARMY guys that threaten innocent civilians...

THAT POLICE OFFICER SHOULD BE TAKEN TO A MENTAL HOME.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by JoaHynppes(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
[size=14pt]a whole alotta lie gonna be told In this...lol[/size]
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Hollawaley(m): 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Weevil don pass beans!
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Integrityfarms(m): 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
The Hid of the would have been victim is great!

We shall continue to jump and pass our enemies as there eyes remains blind to see us
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by lekjons(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
welldone police man!..

now somebody, send that motherfùcker to jail!!angry
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by blithe2nice(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Chai! Rip man.
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by TheDauraMallam: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
This is what happens when you employ brain dead people.
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by donziller(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Police have being killing innocent citizen seen 19DC...., RIP bro
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Praktikals(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
The boss jazz strong

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by clintino700(m): 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
my goodness
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Kayoski(m): 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pls does anyone know how I can withdraw my application for this police recuitment..

I hate stories that touches the heart..
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
That's what happens when discipline is absent in an organization,+ illiterates shouldn't be given guns they have no clue of who to use it on.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by chijioke17(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by seunlayi(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Good for him and an example to others

1 Like

Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by ikombe: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
So a police wants to kill a higher police but shot an innocent man dat looks like a higher police the police wanted to kill.

Intresting undecided

1 Like

Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Benart(m): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
nothing wey we no go see for naija embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by loomer: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Bastards everywhere
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Innodon(m): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
See Gobe
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by lastpage: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
ijustdey:

see what anger can cause...

because of some misunderstanding..... you want to end your oga life.
now that you have killed another man instead of him, what is necessary is for you to face the same firing squad

Its not just Anger! Or is it only "Police" that gets annoyed by their Boss and get ANGRY?

95% of those in our Police farce are "MENTALLY DERANGED people" who should have been on 24-hour lock-down in an ASYLUM HOSPITAL..... but here they are, holding a gun and trying to enforce law, like a Mad person!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by LEXYLOV: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
With all this hearbreaking news coming out of our country daily, we in diaspora can even afraid to come home. O good lord. Where are we going in Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by karlnyeno: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oh my God
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Veektoria(f): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
nnachukz:
Dear Lord, may we never unknowingly sit on someone's seat of death. What a tragic death.
Amen
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by Burgerlomo: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Wow! This is pathetic RIP man.
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by tuna4servi(m): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
shocked
Re: Policeman Murders Man He Mistook For His Annoying Boss (pic) by luxs(m): 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
THIS IS A FILM___pls move this to moviez section

(1) (2) (Reply)

How We Sell Our Cows To Buy Guns For Kidnap Operations - Herdsmen (pics) / Cameronian Man Stung By Hundreds Of Bees In Shocking Broad Daylight Attack / SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.