Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Lalaboi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lalaboi (562 Views)

Too Bad For Lalaboi :( / Shaz & Lalaboi : God Pass Una / Area Fada Lalaboi, Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lalaboi by bombsquad(m): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2009
LALABOI HAS LOCKED THE THREAD I OPENED TO EXPOSE TUFRAUD ON THE PRETEXT THAT IT WAS A DUPLICATE, MY PEOPLE ANSWER ME THIS,IS EXPOSING ALL THE PAST ATROCITIES OF AN ARTISTE AND TALKING ABOUT A PRESENT DAY SUBJECT ONE AND THE SAME THING??

LALABOI,YOU AND BAMSYLE UR FELLOW MOD CAN GANG UP AND KICK ME OUT OF NL,BUT YOU CANT KEEP THE TRUTH FROM GETTING OUT. THERE'S A FAR BIGGER AUDIENCE OUT THERE, THE DISCUSSION IS HOT ON TWITTER , OBJECTIVE THINKERS FIELDING OPINIONS,

TUFRAUD IS ALREADY EXPOSED NO MATTER HOW IT HURTS YOU,

LOCKED THREAD HERE:https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-302399.0.html
Re: Lalaboi by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2009
Fight the power!
Re: Lalaboi by bombsquad(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2009
thank you my brother, they just sent me a pm trying to bribe me calling for roundtable peacemakng, but i will never go against the truth, im ready to take to a final conclusion
Re: Lalaboi by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2009
LoL

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Account / Five Classy Action Photos Of African Rugby / Seun, Please U Need To Ban/scrap Some Threads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.