Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:56 PM

School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) (21270 Views)

Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Primary School Pupils Squeeze & Lie On The Floor To Write Exams (pics) / Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by timidapsin(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Another video from me cheesy cheesy

Stumbled upon this video online, These Kids are so Awesome..

Skipping alone ain't easy embarassed let alone a group Skipping Uniformly shocked shocked ...

Watch video below and be thrilled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVW_IyCNF5c

MOBILE DEVICES WATCH HERE=>

Source:: http://afriwap.com/general-discussion/watch-the-amazing-way-these-school-pupils-skip-a-rope/new/#new

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by timidapsin(m): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Refiner ginius95 emmyw Myfantasies Sinaj Hateu2 i Luveu2 come and watch cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Wow! Team work pays.

6 Likes

Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by refiner(f): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
awww!....took me to d memory lane of my sec school days!...although I can skip it perfectly buh most of my friends can!smiley

1 Like

Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by sinaj(f): 4:36am On Apr 02, 2016
timidapsin:
Refiner ginius95 emmyw Myfantasies Sinaj Hateu2 i Luveu2 come and watch cheesy cheesy
dem de go skul go learn ow to skip grin
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by myfantasies(f): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2016
I just finished watching the video, it's amazing

Now can u give me back my mb

12 Likes

Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by xender(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2016
I for watch am ...bhu l dey manage this 10mb MTN dash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by johnwizey: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
Its easy nw
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by gistmeloveblog: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by Oluwafatpet: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Seen
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by Noblebrown7(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Amazinq.
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by Iamlordgee(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ok thats cool
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by Ada9103(f): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
Okk
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by femi4: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
refiner:
awww!....took me to d memory lane of my sec school days!...although I can skip it perfectly buh most of my friends can!smiley

5 Likes

Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by opius: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
where is the MB...Mtweeeeeew
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by Shehucom(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
sinaj:
dem de go skul go learn ow to skip grin
Extra curricula activities..

1 Like

Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Man: Baby, i love you, would you marry me? Woman: (stands up and gave him a stinging slap on his face) I have waited more than 12yrs, i have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went on my way to be nice to specie of marriageble age! I took up new hobbies, watching football and playstation. I went to house on the rock, MFM, Christ Embassy, Living Faith, Redeemed and presently at Winners looking everywhere for you, I went from a size 16 to size 10, so that when you see me, you will love what you see. I left lagos to abuja, then i left to portharcourt, then i went all the way to kano. I joined hi-five, from hi-five to facebook, from facebook to twitter, i even had a blog on which i rented, hoping you will show up!! I uploaded only my best pictures on facebook, infact i took photo sessions to look my best!!! I attended all the weddings, whether the invitation was direct or indirect! The next place i was hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out from the door directly to me!! So it was you all dis while?? The neighbour i say hello to every morning!! Were you trying my faith You almost rendered my prayer life useless!! What were u waiting for What sign were you looking for?? Do you want to kill me before you reveal yourself? Now be a gentleman, get down on your kneels and put the ring on my finger!!! The guy replied, "APRIL FOOL" What is going to happen next??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by Shehucom(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
spotlessduke:
Man: Baby, i love you, would you marry me?
Woman: (stands up and gave him a stinging slap
on his
face) I have waited more than 12yrs, i have prayed,
fasted,
sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes,
even
went on my way to be nice to specie of
marriageble age! I
took up new hobbies, watching football and
playstation. I
went to house on the rock, MFM, Christ Embassy,
Living
Faith, Redeemed and presently at Winners looking
everywhere for you, I went from a size 16 to size
10, so that
when you see me, you will love what you see. I left
lagos to
abuja, then i left to portharcourt, then i went all the
way to
kano. I joined hi-five, from hi-five to facebook,
from
facebook to twitter, i even had a blog on which i
rented,
hoping you will show up!! I uploaded only my best
pictures
on facebook, infact i took photo sessions to look
my best!!! I
attended all the weddings, whether the invitation
was direct
or indirect! The next place i was hoping to check
was the
moon, before you crawled out from the door
directly to me!!
So it was you all dis while?? The neighbour i
say hello to
every morning!! Were you trying my faith You
almost
rendered my prayer life useless!!
What were u waiting for What sign were you
looking
for?? Do you want to kill me before you reveal
yourself?
Now be a gentleman, get down on your kneels and
put the
ring on my finger!!!
The guy replied, "APRIL FOOL"
What is going to happen next??
Visa to her grave. That's April fool turn sour

1 Like

Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by Chijosky(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
pls can somebody help me out my youtube is not playing again
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by falseman(m): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
After watching this video Dollar is still on the high side.....need some weed.

****strolls back after taking my weed, eyez red**** Where is Buhari?
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by Burger01(m): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Are you sure rope dey that place cheesy

For naija here na to scatter everything before it begins cheesy
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by Mentcee(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
The idiott called Buhari hates education just like the rest of his tribesmen.

Islamabad.
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by emmyw(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Amazing
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by Aristotle96(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Chinese people ... E get anything dem no sy fit do? shocked[center][/center] grin
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by Babyphinas(f): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
Amazing
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by cutiepie25(f): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nice one.
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by Mayflowa(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
refiner:

Just be lying. Lol
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by Liljeez(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
timidapsin:
Na only gurls u dey mention abi??
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by experimentist: 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
timidapsin:
Another video from me cheesy cheesy

Stumbled upon this video online, These Kids are so Awesome..

Skipping alone ain't easy embarassed let alone a group Skipping Uniformly shocked shocked ...

Watch video below and be thrilled

MOBILE DEVICES WATCH HERE=>

Source:: http://afriwap.com/general-discussion/watch-the-amazing-way-these-school-pupils-skip-a-rope/new/#new
what do you expect from Jet Li's children?
Re: School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) by experimentist: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
Chijosky:
pls can somebody help me out my youtube is not playing again
grin that's very good... Nothing for u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Elds In Nigeria / Apply For SEOF Scholarship For Secondary, Undergraduate & Postgraduates Students / How Can Someone Recover His Lost Certificates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.