Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose (29502 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency / Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity / Fayose To Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by maestroferddi: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2016
#KnockoutPunch.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Eeroh95(m): 10:38am On Apr 02, 2016
blackpanda:
Who listens to the nincompoop fayose. Fayose is useless and dumb. He better face governance of his state cos buhari doesnt have his time!
bros e pain you?
Sorry ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Rossburg(m): 10:38am On Apr 02, 2016
nnachukz:
Zombies will soon attack his person and overlook the content of his message. Well it is known that robots don't feel pains. Zombies life na suffering and smiling kind of life.

Can't stop laughing... grin grin

You really got me cracked up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by uchwar1: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2016
Our President is a visiting one. Why are u guys complaining? He will soon visit Nigeria enroute to another country. God bless "Jonny walker" my Sai baba

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by BRAV0O(m): 10:38am On Apr 02, 2016
Na President this man dey yab lik dis oO, things are not just the same anymore

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2016
When Bubu's face says ........ undecided

FAYOSE hnnmmmmmm! grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by sunnymaster(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2016
Fayose 12 vs Buhari 0 .."" #####

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by huntax(m): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2016
Horlufemi:

WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER WORMER

Buhari is dull, you are worse.
Lmfao
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Eeroh95(m): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2016
omogin:
Buhari's actions so far shows unnecessary pride and insensitivity. Salaries are owed till like forever. You know that if you don't import fuel there will be scarcity, yet you wait to see how Nigerians will suffer first. The lives of those being wasted by Fulani herdsmen seem not to matter much to you, while condemning a terrorist attack in Belgium, you keep mute about the sacking of a village here, as though you are secretly happy about it. Nigerians are eagerly waiting for 2019. We will show APC small something
sis we are all gonna vote for another joke in 2019
Up there is now like brain wash
You go up there,you get brainwashed just like PMB
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by sunnymaster(m): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2016
Eeroh95:
bros e pain you? Sorry ooo
Guy u won die for Buhari abi
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2016
danemenike:
Can't stop laughing....

“Nigerians are suffering. Petrol has become so
scarce that our people now sleep in petrol stations
to buy fuel at N200 per litre while the president
who should alleviate their sufferings is in the USA,
attending a summit that he won’t even understand
whatever that is discussed there.
@ danemenike,I couldn't agree with you more. he basically pointed out the facts,that summit is necessary not compulsory. I don't see US waging war on us for not attending or would they?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by 9ja4live: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2016
popcykaylah:
Fayose is a fool and an idiot...he's an educated illiterate. .How can a world summit be going on and almost all the world leaders are to participate are there and Nigerian leader is absent..so he will call Obama and the rest and say he can't come cos fayose said so..no wonder his wife is looking like a psycho and a sadist. .he's probably made life a living hell for her

my friend fayose is saying priorities as a govt is very important. tell me the truth, was Zuma of southAfrica at the summit? the south african nation produces 50,000 mega watts of electricity. Tell me in your honest opinion, btw Nigeria and south africa, who should be talkin about Nucler energy right now?
chil my brother as a country we have not gotten our priorities right from football to policy administration and implementation.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Wazzaowner(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2016
<h1>BUHARI</h1>
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by yarimo(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2016
Sharrapp almost full ko almost emty ni
IYANGBALI:
No worry your prison is almost ready

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2016
Just because you share rice to your people doesn't make you a better leader. You should teach your people to fish not give them fish. Ati Bihari, ati Fayose all of them came from the same pot. No one is better than the other.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Le2money(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2016
IYANGBALI:
No worry your prison is almost ready
Dnt worry...cox wen his prison is done,he wudnt mind paying u a visit as d first person to be imprisoned there and least to give the cook some money to prepare a watery beans for u and ur kind dat may later join u there
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Sheriff19: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2016
captainamiedi1:
Fayose is the only pdp(opposition) i see, d rest are busy fighting for power and defleting. Does nigeria even has a nuclear facility? What has rat has to do with cat meeting? Oga president abeg come home and approve d budget make nysc nor postpone orientation course date again if not i go nake bath because of u.
. Your question should be did Nigeria have a terror group. because the summit is more of a war aganst terror rather than the nuclear facility. And for your information Nigeria has a nuclear reactor @ ABU since 2004

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2016
FAYOSE IS A TOUT.
MANY HAVE CURSED HIM.
HIS END OF RUBBISH & SENSELESS TALKS IS NEAR.
HE IS STRONGLY ADVISED TO WATCH HIS MOUTH HENCEFORTH
A WORD IS ENOUGH . . . . .. ..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Sheriff19: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2016
9ja4live:

my friend fayose is saying priorities as a govt is very important. tell me the truth, was Zuma of southAfrica at the summit? the south african nation produces 50,000 mega watts of electricity. Tell me in your honest opinion, btw Nigeria and south africa, who should be talkin about Nucler energy right now?
chil my brother as a country we have not gotten our priorities right from football to policy administration and implementation.
guy the summit is not about power generation it is about denial of accessibity of nuclear weapon to the terrorist. Half education is nigerian problem. They think they kwn it all but in actual sence they kwn notting. When they hear nuclear the only that come to their mind is power generation (educated illitrate)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2016
7footre:
Nigeria that can't even refine common crude that it has in abundance is going for energy summit? To do what exactly? How can your house be on fire and you'll be chasing rats? This govt is a huge joke
To beg them to come and help and invest Nigeria. Abi I lai Mr Lie?
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by topeextent: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2016
Fayose your days are numbered

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Sheriff19: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
FAYOSE IS A TOUT.

MANY HAVE CURSED HIM.

HIS END OF RUBBISH & SENSELESS TALKS IS NEAR.

HE IS STRONGLY ADVISED TO WATCH HIS MOUTH HENCEFORTH

A WORD IS ENOUGH . . . . .. ..
#fayosethesencelesstalkative
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Cubeet: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2016
This Man says the Truth 24/7
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by bluecircle470: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2016
Fayose is a foolish fool. Megawatts has never gotten to 6000 b4 so let him stop deceiving us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by danemenike: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2016
Deen77:

Simple question, what is Fayose doing all this year's when we are importing petroleum to run our economy.

16 good years, PDP never thought of ending fuel import, now the Forex is down Oil boom is over.

Fayose please tell Nigeria why PDP is running our economy on fuel Import for good 16 years.

I'm not Fayose.... channel your complaints to EKITI GOVERNMENT HOUSE.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2016
danemenike:
Can't stop laughing....

“Nigerians are suffering. Petrol has become so
scarce that our people now sleep in petrol stations
to buy fuel at N200 per litre while the president
who should alleviate their sufferings is in the USA,
attending a summit that he won’t even understand
whatever that is discussed there.
Who say illiterate Buhari is not a dullard?
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by zoomman(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2016
Chaiii....i don't even know who to support on top ds matter...but I will shaaa blame pmb...Coz I slept tru out for filling station yd no fuel, light av even turn to 7 wonders of the world lately......to even go to work na to wake up very early....evri tin is just abnormal.....i just hope dre will be light @ d end of the tunnel......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by adeboizy11(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2016
Fayose has killed hmmm sorry kelt buhari ooo [/b]instead of attending a meeting that he doesn't understand what they are discussing there[b] so he's practically saying that the dullard from daura knows no sh!t grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Praktikals(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2016
LudaChriz:
The bloody dullard doesn't give a dime

Can anything gud come out of this skull?
I can see there are many good things in your skull. That is why you don't know the difference between damn and dime.
If you are not happy with Buhari, you are free to relocate to Sao Tome till 2023
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Misterdhee1(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2016
olutunde12:

Swear by ogun (with a dane gun) that it does not pain you. Did you say buhari is not concerned anout fayose? You lied. When last did buhari take him along on his travels? That is sad belle. It is only that buhari cannot do anything to him, pele. Do you remember what amechi did to jonathan? O that was ok. But buhari own, no?
Take Fayose along in his Travels Lmao, so na wetin deh pain Fayose Be That Abeg Make PMB do the needful on his next trip, we are tired of an unfettered Man ranting frequently.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by shellworker: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2016
Kingblingz:
Attending a summit that he won’t even understand
whatever that is discussed there,Nigeria seriously needs help

ZOMBIE!
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Forwetinnah: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2016
Very meaningless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million / Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest / Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.