Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose (29498 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency / Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity / Fayose To Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by 100Cents: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
greatness22:
Where is mynd1, i want her to see this. grin **Shouting** mynd1 come out

That mynd1 has mental problem. And her parents still dey feed her with social support.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
You this idiot parrot Ayodele fesuse,stop behaving like he goat ok.
danemenike:

https://www.naij.com/785807-buhari-stop-needless-foreign-trips-us-trip-joke-year-fayose.html
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
okpor2:
If Fayose can deelegate all dis talking to a special adviser nd be doing other things then y does he think d President has not delegated duties to his own people?y is Fayose afraid of talking himself?I only pity people supporting him.He gave a car gift to a member of his house arrested nd nairalanders are here supporting him witout gettin anitin!its a pity
what have you gotten from the support you gave/giving buhari if not loads of suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
popcykaylah:
Fayose is a fool and an idiot...he's an educated illiterate. .How can a world summit be going on and almost all the world leaders are to participate are there and Nigerian leader is absent..so he will call Obama and the rest and say he can't come cos fayose said so..no wonder his wife is looking like a psycho and a sadist. .he's probably made life a living hell for her
so you mean there wasn't any absentees? your stupidity knows no bond. tufiakwa illiteracy everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Deen77:

Simple question, what is Fayose doing all this year's when we are importing petroleum to run our economy.

16 good years, PDP never thought of ending fuel import, now the Forex is down Oil boom is over.

Fayose please tell Nigeria why PDP is running our economy on fuel Import for good 16 years.
bros, you dull like your President. gbagaun, check your last paragraph and tell me what "is" and "running" is doing there. the last time I checked, PDP is not the party ruling currently.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by greatness22(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
100Cents:

That mynd1 has mental problem. And her parents still dey feed her with social support.
**Quickly rush to warn him** bros, do u want to be banned? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by mynd1(f): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
greatness22:
**Quickly rush to warn him** bros, do u want to be banned? grin
Lol. He must surely be ban. angry
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by bittertruthz: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
danemenike:

https://www.naij.com/785807-buhari-stop-needless-foreign-trips-us-trip-joke-year-fayose.html

Fayose is a disgrace............... Ekiti state has no single foreign company or foreigners living there. He only wait for Niger Delta oil money.
He want Nigeria to be backward like Ekiti state. No foreign investment and no investment outside their state.

Somebody should educate fayose and tell him that Ekiti state has right to negotiate and transact trade with foreign companies, country or state.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by mynd1(f): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
100Cents:

Good day mr mynd44.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by greatness22(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
mynd1:
Pls nah
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Joysmith2: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
blackpanda:
Who listens to the nincompoop fayose. Fayose is useless and dumb. He better face governance of his state cos buhari doesnt have his time!
i know end time people like u must cum here and comment nonsense,,,are u enjoyin d current state of d country,if so,,,,den u b enemy of d country
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by stayblack: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
0nyegame:
He can never listen,this man is a big scam, sai baba,sai baba, see where land all of us now,brainless APC.

Comedy nation,senseless leaders and visionless politicians.
grin grin grin..SAI BABA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
mynd1:

...ned?!
Add that to ban.
Just being helpful, no ban me join o cry
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by winj: 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Buhari is like pastor to Nigerians, they don't understand religion yet they follow pastor and waste their money and time.

Fayose (although a f ool) is right. Buhari has no business at a nuclear summit that he will not understand.
His concentration should be on a state of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Alwaystruth: 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
You are the real nincompoop here for failing to comprehend that what Fayose said was the scare truth.
Are Nigerians not suffering ?. Or you want to say Bubu will understand what is being discussed there at the meeting?.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by osebe: 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
If only the zombies watched their master Buhari on channels TV last night, I guess they would validate Fayose's claim that he doesn't even understand the discussions going on there.He looked perplexed.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by persius555(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fayose is a public nuisance, a nagging bureaucrat who cant shut his mouth and PMB doesnt have a clue, out of ideas, lost and deaf to this economic mystery. KOWA party for 2019, loading......55%

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by michoim(m): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Well, Fayose can never be wise with his thoughts and mouth.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by phlemzy: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2016

If it were a president with conscience, his heart wouldn't be at rest sitting in such summit while millions of the people he leads are in serious crisis. This might be coming from a bad messenger, what he said isn't far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by IYANGBALI: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
yarimo:
Sharrapp almost full ko almost emty ni
Kikikikikikiki He pain am as this one ni be fayose rice grin tongue grin
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by IYANGBALI: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Acidosis:
Why prison?

grin grin
That's where he truly belongs
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by 0nyegame(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
stayblack:
grin grin grin..SAI BABA.
The man is a big disgrace to democracy.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Acidosis(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
IYANGBALI:
That's where he truly belongs
Why?
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by mayortm001(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Attending a summit dat he will never understand what is discussed there, we really need help.
SMH
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by rusher14: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sheriff19:
guy the summit is not about power generation it is about denial of accessibity of nuclear weapon to the terrorist. Half education is nigerian problem. They think they kwn it all but in actual sence they kwn notting. When they hear nuclear the only that come to their mind is power generation (educated illitrate)

Honestly you cannot educate this lot.

Now you've burst their bubble.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by nkemjacob2(m): 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
is suffering Is as a result of PDP negligence towards the economy. they face more attention looting, than solving problems
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by CEOMilkyway(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
blackpanda:
Who listens to the nincompoop fayose. Fayose is useless and dumb. He better face governance of his state cos buhari doesnt have his time!

You just displaying the attribute of an insensitive, blind and a 'Yes Man' zombie.... The useless nincompoop Fayose is making a point that you will never comprehend... Grow up!
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by osemewa: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
if Fayose has any sense, it not common sense. Why do you think no PDP govs join him in his dance of madness? Because they are far intelligent than him. The other time they wanted to choose the chairman of PDP govs forum, he thought they would pick him. But who would pick a man of such character as chairman?
Fayose is just a slave turned Prince . So he must behave.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by Rexnegro(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
safepassage2015:
i hope the trips provide jobs for you, electricity and affordable fuel too. So far in 11 months none of these has happened. So who really needs sense? Fayose or you?
has fayose criticisms put food on Your table abi? Or his critisms has gotten Your ass ur dream job right? for Your info I run my own bizness fully registered, so I don't need pmb trips to get me a job, Rome wasn't built in a day ,if it was then 16yrs pdp reign is more than enough to fix nigeria...but corruption that's Not stealing didn't allow You And pdp the perfect party to fix nigeria, bunch of sentimental, criminals And political bastards in one party.
Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by safepassage2015: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
Rexnegro:

has fayose criticisms put food on Your table abi? Or his critisms has gotten Your ass ur dream job right? for Your info I run my own bizness fully registered, so I don't need pmb trips to get me a job, Rome wasn't built in a day ,if it was then 16yrs pdp reign is more than enough to fix nigeria...but corruption that's Not stealing didn't allow You And pdp the perfect party to fix nigeria, bunch of sentimental, criminals And political bastards in one party.
first of all i am a professional like u and i have many job offers based on my profession so i dont need a 'registered job' that puts food on the table. Also if u are really smart you will know that stealing is not corruption. Even ur CJN agreed that stealing and corruption are different entities but as a daft zombie u are u cant comprend this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nigerians Are Suffering, US Trip Is “joke Of The Year” - Fayose by CosmicJames(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Chai, Buhari do suffer for this guy hand!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) / NJC Recommends Chukwuma Abosi & Aliyu Musa Liman For Compulsory Retirement / Tribunal Nullifies Election Of Bashir Marafa Of Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.