Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington (30554 Views)

Aisha Buhari At Oluwatosin Saraki's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React / Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by ajebuter(f): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2016
Standing5:
Wailers Association come see your life. Obama is recognizing the one you guys love to hate so much for his effectual efforts.

Bross, take a chill pill

You dont expect obama to castigate him and insult him, do you?

Even I dont expect that.. That is part of diplomacy, hiding your feelings and sentiments behind polite smile,sweet words and friendly handshake. Even i will do thesame when i meet any zombie..

Proudly wailer.... grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Leke001: 8:02am On Apr 02, 2016
sincerely,how does this help the no light,no fuel,no water and no money situation in this country for heavens' sake...where are the brainwashed Nigerian youths of today?

4 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by engrchykae(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2016
All you guys rejoicing should bear in mind that the west has a penchant for polishing clay and darkening diamonds.
They use their media to praise puppets and the same media and CIA to kill nationalists.
If the west praise an African leader,then there is something ur leader knows that u dont.
Western foreign policy for Africa is predatory and exploitative.

5 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Kingdov(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2016
Why wunt he say he is doin a good job when he Obama is no more scared that the economy of an African country will be beta than DAT of the US ....he is doing a good job cause he helped d US accomplish there dream of seeing that any country DAT will compete with dia economy is crush from Libya 2 Syria 2 Iraq. I pity dis country

3 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Deen77: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2016
Pangea:
Dey there, dey deceive unaselves!
Outsiders are telling you, you are doing a good job while your own family is living in pain, suffering and penury?
And you are happy?
Ok o!
Make Obama come and vote for you in 2019 naa!

America always do everything to defend their interests,
WHERE IS NIGERIAN INTEREST?

Do you vote him?, Why d threat?

When Jonathan turn CBN to ATM, that is d results we are seen.

Go through this year budget, Buhari is going to service debt with over 1.2 trillion naira, why not ask GEJ and Okonjo with Crude Oil at above $ 100+ why borrowing when you don't save. OBJ left $43 billion in reserved Jonathan left $30, removing $13 and still borrow.

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by SpitFireKalou: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2016
Wld he HS said otherwise?

1 Like

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2016
aresa:
Wailers see ya life... grin

Victory is ours...
..........Some of the wailers don dey for Hospital bed already! Doctors say they are Suffering from OBAMA PRAISES BUHARI AT NUCLEAR SUMMIT SYNDROMEgrin grin grin
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
Face it, the guy just smack the bitter truth on your face. We all know that campaign always starts in the second year of every admin., and this is precisely next year. The funny thing is that he has absolutely nothing to present as his achievement except hardship. Take it or leave it, I dont see the man staying in the office beyond his first tenure, he is a goner
I don't recall you folks having any effect in him getting elected the last time, so what makes you people think you can do anything about him coming back a second time. It's rather senseless
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2016
seems the dullard got stylishly insulted indirectly. but i dont expect you to understand since you were both fashiond from the same olodo stock.....smh

1 Like

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by djraymy(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2016
Jombojombo:
Who is Obama?

Trump I know!

Buhari is a dullard!!
who is TrumpET
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2016
kodded:
buhari is a dulllard
....... And Yet he was able to outsmart you and become Your Commander in-Chief and Your Paramount Ruler grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by sleepingTROUBLE: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2016
jaybee3:
Ride on baba

Haters gonna hate but delivery of results remains your priority and primary concern
Ride on baba by selling this country out to the devil? I hope you dont come here and complain when homosexual bill is passed in national assembly.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by olutunde12(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2016
lekjons:
"This is bad news" -wailers

You people are the bad news to this country. Obama is just like you. He was a suporter of buhari and is not ready to be cursed by accepting defeat over his support for buhari. Is obama one of the people suffering in nigeria now?

If jonathan gets recognition abroad, you will say they are the ones who put Nigeria in problem, but now the gay pressident is praising buhari , he is good. SHIT!!!

1 Like

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by hollandis(f): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2016
Obama - Mr President, are you doing alright ?
Buhari -(Mumbling incoherently)

Obama - I hope all the accomplishments has been ok?

Buhari-(Mumbling like a cow)

Trudeau enters the scene
Obama - Have you met him (Trudeau)

Trudeau -Oh yes

Buhari -Very much ( wtf is this statement )
Obama - He is doing a good job
Trudeau - Yes he is ( Hurriedly leaves scene)
Buhari - Incoherent

3 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Deen77: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2016
Pangea:

Me looser?
You paid hacks are really loosing it!
You have all sold your souls to the devil for the pittance you are paid per post!
I wasn't a looser when I was campaigning for Buhari on this same forum.
Because we are speaking out now that we realised the man is clueless, we have become loosers abi?
I know Buhari can do no wrong in the eyes of you zombies, even if you catch him fucking your wife in the ass, you will still say, Sai baba!
Bunch of idiots!

Let me ask u,

There's 1.2 trillion naira in this year budget to service the debt, we all know that OBJ left $43 billion in reserve.

With Crude Oil at $100/$120 under Jonathan, the man did not save but why borrowing again and still withdraw $13 billion from the reserve.

Be patient, under 2 years he can not build a refinery, we have to stop importing petroleum to save our little forex now. For 16 years, PDP never thought that this importation must stop to save our foreign exchange killing our economy.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by gulfer: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2016
tit:
so granpa buhari is obama's boy?
how can he have the tendecity to say our saibaba is doing a good job like a boy boy?
Chai!
Everybody gbagaun....o gbagaun
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by greenlegs(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2016
Does it matter if foreigners r praising him when his own people r suffering.

1 Like

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by JohnieWalker(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2016
well thank God I and the I.diots are buying fuel at over 250, dollars is on the rise while naira is falling like old mama breast, phcn is rili affiliated to darkness, transportation cost is increasing so anytime I see dis zombies shout sai baba I just shake my head and say thou art cursed but 2019 d curse will be broken

1 Like

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2016
OMG!!! I see Obama and the Canadian Pm, trying to be sarcastic and poking fun at my president. Too bad many nairalanders did'nt catch that joke.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by olutunde12(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=Deen77 post=44332442]

Let me ask u,

There's 1.2 trillion naira in this year budget to service the debt, we all know that OBJ left $43 billion in reserve.

With Crude Oil at $100/$120 under Jonathan, the man did not save but why borrowing again and still withdraw $13 billion from the reserve.

Be patient, under 2 years he can not build a refinery, we have to stop importing petroleum to save our little forex now. For 16 years, PDP never thought that this importation must stop to save

You people like chasing shadows. The person you quoted did not say jonathan did well either but that Nigeria is worse now than it was then. Buhari is a failure. Everything had been going 'down' since he took over. All the gra gra he did in 83~85 no longer work now. He is lost and spent. We are all witnesses to this. POO!

2 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by blackpriest0911: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2016
Wailers having high blood pressure since 2015
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2016
Obama will not tell British president that he is doing a good job. That is just words of encouragement for poor performance. Chai look what zombies gave Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by AdorableBelle(f): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2016
ttmacoy:
Interesting video where Obama introduced PMB to the Canadian PM and added "he is doing a good job" gesturing at PMB. The Canadian PM replies "he is indeed"

Good he is getting some recognition for the difficult issues he is dealing with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTxsZKGcHaI

Who still takes Osama, sorry Obama, serious again except maybe some of you guys in Nigeria.
For crying out loud, that guy is Nigeriaphobic: he praises bad Nigerian leaders whoose policies destroy the country and worsen quality of life of ordinaty Nigerians; but criticised and undermines patriotic Nigerian leaders with vision to make Nigeria a modern economic giant!
For a realistic assessment of Buhari, ask IMF.

1 Like

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Brugo(m): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2016
Hmmm, "he is doing a good job". Obama certainly did not even mistakenly say this about the ineffectual buffoon even with all of Jona's àss licking. I would like you all to observe that the statement was impromptu and made in passing before "show time". This makes it more believable that Obama meant those words.

But wait o, abi Obama don join APC for propaganda tins? Wailers, how far? I remember even the PDP grudgingly admiting that Buhari was a man of integrity during the campaigns leading to the general elections. How do people mock men and women of integrity? By saying stuff like: "sorry o, S.U.", "Good boy", "Saint", "hmmm, Angel Gabriel". It is interesting that this was the very same sentiment of the PDP earlier in this administration."Buhari wants to appoint saints as ministers". "We are waiting for the ministerial list of Angels".

Instead of you PDP youths to bury your heads in shame because of the legacy of 16 years of misrule, you are here on Nairaland promoting hate and bigotry.

Well, 2019 is still a long way coming. Try not to hurt yourselves before then.

Baba, you are doing a good job jare. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Cutehector(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2016
Buhari doesn't need a vote of confidence from anybody to assure him he is doing a good job..
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by freeman11(m): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2016
aresa:
Buhari Holds Bilateral Talks With Prime Minister Of Denmark

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2ttqscsok39g.35fc8607.jpg[/img]

grin

what really does that guy feel like doing?

1 Like

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by AdorableBelle(f): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=AdorableBelle post=44333025]

Who still takes Osama, sorry Obama, serious again except maybe some of you guys in Nigeria.
Not even fellow Americans take him serious any more!
For crying out loud, that guy is Nigeriaphobic: he easily praises bad Nigerian leaders whose policies destroy the country and worsen quality of life of ordinary Nigerians; but relentlessy criticises and undermines patriotic Nigerian leaders with vision to uplift the quality of life of ordinary Nigerians and make Nigeria a modern economic giant!
For a realistic assessment of Buhari, ask IMF (latest report included below):

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said on Thursday that it has again cut its growth forecast for Nigeria as the oil exporter faces "substantial challenges" from low crude prices.

In its annual review of Nigeria's economic situation, the IMF said that gross domestic product growth would slow to 2.3 percent in 2016 from an estimated 2.7 percent in 2015. In February, after IMF officials visited the country, the Fund had forecast 3.2 percent growth for Nigeria in 2016.

"Key risks to the outlook include lower oil prices, shortfalls in non-oil revenues, a further deterioration in finances of state and local Governments, deepening disruptions in private sector activity due to constraints on access to foreign exchange, and resurgence in security concerns," the IMF said in a statement.

It added that Nigeria's general government deficit would grow further after doubling to 3.7 percent of GDP in 2015.

The IMF executive board said Nigeria needed to urgently implement policies to safeguard fiscal sustainability, reduce external imbalances and advance structural reforms that promote more inclusive growth.

"Directors emphasized the critical need to raise non-oil revenues to ensure fiscal sustainability while maintaining infrastructure and social spending," the IMF said. "They urged a gradual increase in the VAT rate, further improvements in revenue administration, and a broadening of the tax base."

Discussions between Nigeria and the World Bank are continuing on a possible loan or credit facility that is tied to policy reforms in the West African oil exporter, a spokesman for the Washington-based multilateral lender said on Thursday.

(Reporting By David Lawder; Editing by Alistair Bell and Sandra Maler)
http://af.reuters.com/article/investingNews/idAFKCN0WY3PD

1 Like

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by repogirl(f): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2016
Chai, See as Booohari looked so lost, nodding head like agama wey English no be him first language. grin

You can obviously see from Obama's body language that the comment no come from him mind. grin

How can a president be doing well when his people don't have the most basic amenities available and can barely feed or take care of their families.

These people are politicians, they say and do anything to get what they want.

1 Like

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by ValerianSteel(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2016
There's nothing as reassuring as the World's Super Power endorsing the Nigerian President to the Canadian Prime Minister.It shows Obama has faith in Buhari.

Wonder why Nigerians don't see good about the man.Y'all need to be patient IMO.
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Raskasal(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2016
kodded:
buhari is a dulllard

As you were a dullard too. TELL me what have you done to add credit to the community before calling someone a dullard?
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Raskasal(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2016
kodded:
buhari is a dulllard

As you were a dullard too. TELL me what have you done to add credit to your community before calling someone a dullard?
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by wegga(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2016
Ibime:
America will know - GEJ

The most salient point made so far.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Governor Practicing Sharia Stole Public Funds, Bought Hotel In Lagos - Sanusi / Princess Remi, Femi Fani-Kayode's Daughter Graduates From School / Anambra Election: Mahmoud Yakubu, Kukah, Others Arrive Enugu Enroute Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.