Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls (19148 Views)

Soldier Returned Empty-Handed – Sowore Reacts To Rescue Of Abducted School Girls / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / Boko Haram Releases Video Of Abducted Oil Exploration Workers From The Universit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by henryanna36: 6:22am On Apr 02, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday, March 31, honoured CSP Abba Kyari, the police officer who was behind the team that led the Special Intelligence Response Team that rescued the 3 abducted school girls in Ikorodu on March 6th with a Presidential Award for Courage. CSP Kyari also led the team that rescued the mother of Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, who was abducted in Delta state in 2012. Honour well deserved. More photos below; 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/president-buhari-honours-police-officer.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by henryanna36: 6:22am On Apr 02, 2016

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by dapsoneh: 6:25am On Apr 02, 2016
Wwr is buhari here

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Willybos(m): 6:25am On Apr 02, 2016
Ok, nice one!
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by rottennaija(m): 6:28am On Apr 02, 2016
This is encouraging. They should be reward for good work.

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by SFSNIPER(m): 6:36am On Apr 02, 2016
The guy is good
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Marcelinho(m): 6:38am On Apr 02, 2016
The same ikorodu girls we read here that ransom was paid? Please can someone tell me what to believe.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by kossyablaze(m): 6:40am On Apr 02, 2016
More money for the man!happy for him
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 02, 2016
I dey see many people for the pics o.
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Histrings08(m): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2016
Nigeria jack Bauer, one of d few that makes police force attractive

9 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Florblu(f): 6:45am On Apr 02, 2016
Only if this will motivate other police officers that there's more to #50/#100 bribe
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Caseless: 7:11am On Apr 02, 2016
There's always a reward for excellence.
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Caseless: 7:14am On Apr 02, 2016
Florblu:
Only if this will motivate other police officers that there's more to #50/#100 bribe
To some of them, #50 is bigger than this award. They'd tell you that : na award I wan chop? Who award don help? *collects #50 naira de go*

11 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by oyinkinola: 7:15am On Apr 02, 2016
the officer that serve well deserve honour!

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Flexherbal(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2016
I like this.
It is good to reward hard work.
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by loomer: 8:08am On Apr 02, 2016
What about his team? How una go honour only oga leave boys wey enter the main building?

This thing too dey happen for naija

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by demarc001: 8:10am On Apr 02, 2016
Nice one
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by datola: 8:10am On Apr 02, 2016
Marcelinho:
The same ikorodu girls we read here that ransom was paid? Please can someone tell me what to believe.

The story is confusing.

However, this police officer Aba Kyari deserves the honour. His name is always coming up as team lead for bursting of the most deadly robbery and kidnapping syndicates in the country in recent years.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by FuckTheMod: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2016
Orgah popo

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Onegai(f): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2016
I thought the parents of the girls said they paid N5.6million in ransom...

10 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by ramdris(m): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2016
It's a good gesture but I think the boys he worked with should b mentioned as well..

Also, we read how ransome was paid by the parents and we are yet to match the "Police rescue" and the cash paid to know how the credit was given to the police. Nigeria's puzzle hardly get solved most times....

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Realdeals(m): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2016
This man is renowned in crime detection

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2016
dapsoneh:
Wwr is buhari here
tank God u notice.i was tnkin my eye was decieving me.plz hlp me remind d op,he as 4gotten buhari pix
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by 9jatatafo(m): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2016
I thought we read how the parents of the girls paid 5.6 million naira ransom to be able to free the girls from their abductors. So how come another policeman is being honored?

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by GenOrumov: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2016
Marcelinho:
I laugh at you. Believe everything you read in the media (print and especially social) at your own peril!

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by ayindejimmy(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2016
wait a sec . there are two version to the girls rescue .

the father of one of the girls actually narrated our he paid ransom to the kidnappers and the girls were freed the next day .
Even the girls gave a detailed narration of how they were released and had to trek some distance to a police station .

so , where does this dude being paraded come in?
The police don't even care what we know, they just lie ..take it to the press and watch Pple. masturbate on it

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by demarc001: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2016
lalasticlara:
great one

PIRACY
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2016
Onegai:
I thought the parents of the girls said they paid N5.6million in ransom...
i heared it was 3million each.mmm.was it superstition

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2016
Okay
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2016
A job well done

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Buhari Appoints Rewane To Head Committee / Court Declares Sowore's 2019 Arrest Illegal, Awards Damages Against DSS / FG Releases N40m Vehicle Allowance To Ex-Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.