Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,099 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars (27860 Views)

Sokoto APC Adopts Tambuwal For Second Term, Calls PDP A Mushroom Party / Buhari Receives Investigated Report Of Suspended SGF & DG Of NIA From Osinbajo / Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by lawflec(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2016
lurther:
APC don't like taking blames for their defects.....this pictures of bags of rice the OP is showing us is not related to the one Mrs osibanjo gave the IDP. This are pictures from another scene.

APC and lies
petty politics pays you not but your pipers.. If u re still too ignorant to detect that, King oil, cowbell and labana rice are all the same with those warehoused.. Pictorially, the two scenes depicted true representation of what dolapo did.

What's even the reason for this, Was dolapo the cause of Agatu problems and misfit, she merely, out of charity visited them.. Nobody ever visited modakeke during their crises, did Good luck ever visit, Ezillo victims of new year massacre in Ebonyi state.. What was obasanjo gift to Odi Community after the massacre.. I can go on.. So even if it's just 5bags,i care less, she gave out of magnanimity, if it's too small, op, u can do better.
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Lastanza: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2016
Why is our govt always chasing shadows. Why not get to the root cause of all this problems instead of all these cosmetic eye service they are doing.
Even the murderers came out to claim responsibility for the crime and all the govt could do is to console the bereaved with rice and oil

Nigeria is really a joke. Giant of Africa my trash bin!
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by fulanimafia: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2016
Jeez!

So you expect the nomadic perpetrators to remain at the scene of their brainless massacre?

Quit being so shallow minded and think.

BraniacX:

[s]Oh lawd!!

Save me from the compulsive urge to engage sons and daughters of perditionlai embarassed

Were any of these agatu related? Were agatu's cattle rustlers? Save yourself from your self inflicted embarrassment and me from the urge to reply you

Just

[b]BUZZ
OF!!!!!!!!angry[/s]
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Oblak(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2016
APC and their scam. See sef, in the whole pics, all the bags of rice are just different from each other. We have 3 different types there. shame
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by TheAdvocate(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
The rest were warehoused while samples were put on display, but the lunatic party bent on destruction through lies and deceit went to town doing what they do best.

Even iDaft mouthpiece Vanguard stated:
Still, one of the Yoots still screaming the pictures were from "another scene and unrelated!!" Can madness get worse than this??

Shame shame shame!!!

Bros ur zombieism is epic. Why is the rice in the warehouse different from that on "display" as yu said it? I have never heard of display of food Sample for donation. Can yu now name the warehouse and it's location?
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by vislabraye(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
They lied Aisha was into dollar racketeering and when called forward to show proof, they ditched their lie claiming their twitter account was hacked.

They about a street flooded in Edo state and children crawling on walls to get to school- the picture was proven to be from Cameroon.

They claimed the Presidency is plotting of (sic) killing some useless twitter troll of theirs- we are yet to receive news of another twitter hack from them.

They lied about the quantity of items given IDPs in Agatu, now the truth is out.

Lies, lies, and more lies- that is all Peoples Democracy Party is known for.

Bros, Apc did/ does the same thing. As for the donation to the IDPs in Agatu, how certain are we that that picture is not from another scene ? .
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Roxby: 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Special tribute!!!!
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.
THE CALL,
When America saw the killing in the north in 2011 just because GEJ won the presidential election, they predicted the disintegration of Nigeria in 2015 knowing that there would be another presidential election and GEJ will again win and the war will begin.
2015 came, they heard and interpreted the Dogs and Baboons soaking in blood statement. America got prepared, they waited in Ghana and observe the happenings the world tuned their ears listening for the sound of bombs and watched expecting the first attack.
The "clock stood still" tension walked through the cities, terror became neighbours, everybody became a suspect.
He remembered the prediction, he remembered the threat, he also remembered the action in 2011.
He asked himself, is my political ambition worth the blood of any man?
The phone resting on the table
Results on cable
Jega's voice not stable
States still calling
Results still coming
Tension keep building
Prediction drawing near
Threat on alert.
He remembered you!!!!
Your importance to your family
Your value to the society
Your hope for the future.
He thought of a way out of this impending secretly organised war.
Just then, he picked his phone
He dialled a number
He said congratulations
And:
America's prediction failed
Buhari's threat failed
He uphold the peace
He uphold ONE Nigeria
The CALL wasn't because he lost
The CALL was for you to live
And YOU are still alive after 365days.
Please, appreciate him and say ....
THANK YOU SIR

copied
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by VictorRomanov: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

Nobody expects more from dull propagandists caught in the act, than senseless gibberish like what is written up there.

You think everyone who speaks up for wrong is motivated by senseless political loyalty as you re?

This is what happens when politics replaces common sense!
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by fulanimafia: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
VictorRomanov:

You think everyone who speaks up for wrong is motivated by senseless political loyalty as you re?

This is what happens when politics replaces common sense!

As you seem to be helplessly blind to the context this thread, and to the point that has continued to escape you, I will spoon feed the logic to you one last time.

This thread is a rejoinder to a thread filled with deceitful falsehood, and is a call out to the juvenile propagandists that peddled the deliberate misinformation. It's neither in defence of poor governance or maladministration, so unless you're one of the failed propagandists, I do not understand why you're so butthurt.
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by TijaniAbu: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nigerians must be told whose money Aisha Buhari is using to buy rice and beans in these huge quantities. And if she dares claim they are "donations" all her donors must be scrutinised to make sure these donations are not illegal inducements in exchange for government contracts. Ministry of woman affairs has been moribund in this Buhari-Osinbajo administration. The entire budget has been waylaid by Buhari's wife and Osinbajo's wife. Households of graft. Deceptive Housewives. Chains
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by noblegrex: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
lurther:
APC don't like taking blames for their defects.....this pictures of bags of rice the OP is showing us is not related to the one Mrs osibanjo gave the IDP. This are pictures from another scene.

APC and lies
see your life. You beleived the 10bags of rice allegedly giving but you don't believe the 200bags later revealed was giving.then,who's the fool here.anyways,,it doesn't matter what you believe as it won't and can't change anything.it doesn't change the fact that Aisha and Dolapo are the wives of President and Vice president. They made donation to the IDP camp...shikena
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by VictorRomanov: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

As you seem to be helplessly blind to the context this thread, and to the point that has continued to escape you, I will spoon feed the logic to you one last time.

This thread is a rejoinder to a thread filled with deceitful falsehood, and is a call out to the juvenile propagandists that peddled the deliberate misinformation. It's neither in defence of poor governance or maladministration, so unless you're one of the failed propagandists, I do not understand why you're so butthurt.

Why would understand? You'll be quick to jump up and defend false accusation against a 200 bags of rice donation, but go dumb surprisingly mute when you kinsmen were committing a pogrom against idoma people. If you didn't tall then, you shouldn't talk now.
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by TijaniAbu: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
lawflec:
petty politics pays you not but your pipers.. If u re still too ignorant to detect that, King oil, cowbell and labana rice are all the same with those warehoused.. Pictorially, the two scenes depicted true representation of what dolapo did.

What's even the reason for this, Was dolapo the cause of Agatu problems and misfit, she merely, out of charity visited them.. Nobody ever visited modakeke during their crises, did Good luck ever visit, Ezillo victims of new year massacre in Ebonyi state.. What was obasanjo gift to Odi Community after the massacre.. I can go on.. So even if it's just 5bags,i care less, she gave out of magnanimity, if it's too small, op, u can do better.

I am surprised the pastor's wife Dolapo Osinbajo is the mastermind of this latest episode of Deceptive Housewives! Has she joined in the dollar racketeering? Didn't Buhari say no office, no presidential jet? Benue is a "mere" 2 hours from Abuja but presidential airforce was scrambled to carry the false gardening goddess and 5 bags of rice instead of providing air cover for Buhari in America. Woe is Nigeria, our president and vice president have turned to corruptly browbeaten woman wrappers. Chains
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by fulanimafia: 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Why would understand? You'll be quick to jump up and defend false accusation against a 200 bags of rice donation, but go dumb surprisingly mute when you kinsmen were committing a pogrom against idoma people. If you didn't tall then, you shouldn't talk now.

I have affirmed severally on this forum that a murderer is a murderer that should be condemned regardless of ethnicity; whether a ritualist in the South or a herdsman in the North. Furthermore, I'm sure you realize that you lack the relevance to dictate what I say or don't say.

You obviously have nothing relevant say further, so you can quit looking for straws to grasp as you'll be ignored henceforth.
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Splinz(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Liars...... of course only zombies will believe this poo.
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by nortcentrallord(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
The second and third pictures are different rice from different ware house. The last pix was edited. The quantity of the rice in the 2nd and 3rd pix each is more than 200 so I am still wondering how it relates to the number the poor woman is standing by and giving to the Agatu people besides, what good is rice and oil to me when I 'v lost my loved once? What good when my security can't be guaranteed by the government I pay tax to?
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by nortcentrallord(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
The second and third pictures are different rice from different ware house. The last pix was edited. The quantity of the rice in the 2nd and 3rd pix each is more than 200 so I am still wondering how it relates to the number the poor woman is standing by and giving to the Agatu people besides, what good is rice and oil to me when I 'v lost my loved once? What good when my security can't be guaranteed by the government I pay tax to
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by heedrhez(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Singingbae:
Do I have tribal marks, where was d present not in open field

Is only abokis that they can brainwash!!!! Now sev abokis don dey get sense
where is ur brain must all the items be shown
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by ihatesycophant(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Singingbae:
Do I have tribal marks, where was d present not in open field

Is only abokis that they can brainwash!!!! Now sev abokis don dey get sense
Must every issue like this be politicise? You're so use to the way PDP does their thing. The Bible even taught us if our right hand give gift to someone, we should not allow our left to know. If you have MB you can read the detail here:
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/aisha-buhari-donates-relief-materials-agatu-crisis-victims/
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by ihatesycophant(m): 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
nortcentrallord:
The second and third pictures are different rice from different ware house. The last pix was edited. The quantity of the rice in the 2nd and 3rd pix each is more than 200 so I am still wondering how it relates to the number the poor woman is standing by and giving to the Agatu people besides, what good is rice and oil to me when I 'v lost my loved once? What good when my security can't be guaranteed by the government I pay tax to
I know you may not have enough MB but you can borrow from your neighbour and read the detail from here:
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/aisha-buhari-donates-relief-materials-agatu-crisis-victims/
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by ihatesycophant(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Splinz:
Liars...... of course only zombies will believe this poo.
And only abobakus will not believe this even if reported by 100 news outlets. Google is your friend, you can check www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/aisha-buhari-donates-relief-materials-agatu-crisis-victims/
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by ihatesycophant(m): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
TijaniAbu:

I am surprised the pastor's wife Dolapo Osinbajo is the mastermind of this latest episode of Deceptive Housewives! Has she joined in the dollar racketeering? Didn't Buhari say no office, no presidential jet? Benue is a "mere" 2 hours from Abuja but presidential airforce was scrambled to carry the false gardening goddess and 5 bags of rice instead of providing air cover for Buhari in America. Woe is Nigeria, our president and vice president have turned to corruptly browbeaten woman wrappers. Chains
You better don't die of hypertension, you can as well read this www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/aisha-buhari-donates-relief-materials-agatu-crisis-victims/
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by ihatesycophant(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
TheAdvocate:

Bros ur zombieism is epic. Why is the rice in the warehouse different from that on "display" as yu said it? I have never heard of display of food Sample for donation. Can yu now name the warehouse and it's location?
Mr. Dullard read www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/aisha-buhari-donates-relief-materials-agatu-crisis-victims/
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by ihatesycophant(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Oblak:
APC and their scam. See sef, in the whole pics, all the bags of rice are just different from each other. We have 3 different types there. shame
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by nortcentrallord(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
ihatesycophant:

I know you may not have enough MB but you can borrow from your neighbour and read the detail from here:

Lol, out of the abundance of the mind the mouth speaks. Your predicament has been noted. Its the effect of "change". If you can't afford common data of not more than 5000 then you are in CHAINS.

Wait a minute, 'r you a Zombie? cheesy grin
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by ihatesycophant(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Lol, out of the abundance of the mind the mouth speaks. Your predicament has been noted. Its the effect of "change". If you can't afford common data of not more than 5000 then you are in CHAINS.

Wait a minute, 'r you a Zombie? cheesy grin
Who's zombie here? You that cannot confirm a matter and establish the truth before believing it hook, nail and sinker. Next time look for the truth before showing your abobaku nature on social network.
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
IsaacBuchi:
This APC goats should focus on governance and stop chasing PDP
what is this uncle saying?
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
lurther:

APC and lies
kill yourself
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
They lied Aisha was into dollar racketeering and when called forward to show proof, they ditched their lie claiming their twitter account was hacked.

They about a street flooded in Edo state and children crawling on walls to get to school- the picture was proven to be from Cameroon.

They claimed the Presidency is plotting of (sic) killing some useless twitter troll of theirs- we are yet to receive news of another twitter hack from them.

They lied about the quantity of items given IDPs in Agatu, now the truth is out.

Lies, lies, and more lies- that is all Peoples Democracy Party is known for.
they re losers...that's why I will never like them.

1 Like

Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pk001:
OP. How do we know that it was Mrs Osibanjo that gave does gifts APC posted? We can't see her pix in any.
The one with her pix is the one PDP has been circulating and they right.
If she had given that much, we should see her standing beside it and presenting it to them.
keep hating!!!
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
felifeli:
Why did it take you so long to manufacture these new pictures? You APC people ehn!
listen to yourself. U self believe say u Don talk abi. Keep hating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP / Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Burnt In Abuja After Poll Shift / Photos Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa & His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.