Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him (48239 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by asadike(f): 10:01am On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
Since when did calling someone an "animal" amount to criticism
If u watch carefully, u will notice that i dont quote u and i would love u to do the same,thks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by tomakint: 10:59am On Apr 02, 2016
asadike:
One thing i know for sure is,Buhari hates criticism and infact all fulanis do but unfortunately, we are in a democratic setting, he should get used to it or resign immediately. Govt is serious business.
Don't mind the funky mallam, plenty criticisms he shall get very very soon, he ain't see nothing yet.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by godoluwa(m): 11:01am On Apr 02, 2016
[s]
omenka:
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Pascal181: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by GuDErboY(m): 11:01am On Apr 02, 2016
No na.......dats too much abeg.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by UnknownT: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2016
Good one
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by GuDErboY(m): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=salam1 post=44333338][/quote] The english tho.....lol
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by prettyboi1(m): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2016
Doesn't this Deji Adeyanju guy know President Buhari's Twitter handle? He should have tagged him directly na....instead of shouting from afar.

9 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by godoluwa(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2016
shaddoww:
is there anything like love for ur country in ur dictionary?
the kind of love buhari has for Nigeria before 2015 election by saying that he cant give any advice on how to end boko haram insuregency except he was made a president.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by bluecircle470: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2016
U can call him whatever u like, he's jst looking fr attention which he won't get.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Tjango(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2016
Attention seeker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by prettyboi1(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2016
asadike:
One thing i know for sure is,Buhari hates criticism and infact all fulanis do but unfortunately, we are in a democratic setting, he should get used to it or resign immediately. Govt is serious business.
Nice to know you've lived with Buhari before and you know him personally.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by ticker(m): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Buhari dey Chill with OBama for white house, these poos are making Noise on Social Media!!

Talk from now till next year, Baba will be in Charge till 2023!!
dont be too sure
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by yarimo(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2016
Ffk and fayose come see ur pikin don grow ; grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Lovetinz(m): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
I thought the same.
If spoken, its Slander.
When published, its Libel.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by OLADD: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
He throws a shade and then slyly calls on Shiites for support. Mumu, when the chips are down, those Shiites would rather roast and make a steak out of you than pull a hair off Buhari's ankle.

Sometimes I wonder whether some of you guys think before talking. You arrogate so much myth to Buhari and forget how he was removed cheaply from govt even as a military man. By the time your machoman is brought down to earth, your signature tunes will change. Buhari is just an over hyped paperweight.

7 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by AfroKnight: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2016
So Buhari killed or ordered the death of "1000" Shiites? So he boasted about it? Do you people realize what "1000" is? Is it this same Nigeria or another?

Honestly, who is this small fry that's begging for attention? If you want to be a matyr so bad kindly go and protest in North Korea. Nobody has your time here. That's how Fayose and his boys claimed that the lawmaker was dead until he "resurrected" for the world to see.

I believe the DSS have better issues to sort out than the rants of an unknown youth. Fayose come and console your brother.

11 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Yksoul(m): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2016
IT SHOWS THAT THIS DEJI IS NOT THE TRUE SON OF YORUBA,WE RESPECT OUR ELDERS,AND A CHILD THAT DISRESPECT ELDERS SHALL EXPERIENCE THE SAME WHEN HE GETS OLDER! A FOO L YOUNG DEJI RAISING WORDS AGAINST HIS FATHERS-LIKE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2016
asadike:

If he hated criticism as you alleged here, Fayose and many others like him would be languishing in jail by now. Think before you act, not the other way round. It doesn't matter whether or not you hate the subject, you would turn yourself into a fool if you are not discerning enough.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by lukency(m): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2016
Thebachelor:
What time is ''el classico''?
I dey feel u

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by OLADD: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2016
modath:

In the book of wailer chapter stupid verse crazy, calling someone an "animal" is a term of endearment.... cool

People's way of life & culture dictates their conducts & ethics of public speaking, with some I don't have any expectation...

Deji Adeyanju knows better, he is "playing" on the sentiments of his co travellers!

But you can open your bucca cavity to call another leader an "ineffective Buffon". Hypocrisy is gradually becoming a religion in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Vomm: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2016
For his grave right?

Agubushmenyo:
Buhari dey Chill with OBama for white house, these poos are making Noise on Social Media!!

Talk from now till next year, Baba will be in Charge till 2023!!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by caprini1: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2016
Singingbae:
Please am a #madridsta

#HalaMadrid

#PrayForMadrid
Just enjoy the thrills and glamour of the game.#halamadrid
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by asadike(f): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2016
prettyboi1:

Nice to know you've lived with Buhari before and you know him personally.
thks for d compliment
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by AmuDimpka: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2016
ironheart:
bunch of attention seekers. after 4hours of posting that. FFK spewing that. how low can this guys get?

Can u pls shut up. Instead of looking into the matter critically you are here talking trash

These Yoruba people seff
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by ebony3soul(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2016
You shoudnt be talking to your president like that
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Idrismusty97(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2016
shaddoww:
be careful d way u insult n call ur president names n insult him, u never know wat u will become n pls don't copy dis Adeyanju guy, he is just doing wat he was paid for, he would do same if APC hire him, dats his job, wat is urs?
Most lethal statement ever!

"That's his job, What is yours?"

I like that! smiley
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by MarysMeal: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2016
shaddoww:
be careful d way u insult n call ur president names n insult him, u never know wat u will become n pls don't copy dis Adeyanju guy, he is just doing wat he was paid for, he would do same if APC hire him, dats his job, wat is urs?

ErodedEast is a wicked religious and a tribal bigot.

From the name, erodedEast, you will know such a person is a tribal bigot.

The funny part is that erodedeast is jobless while the rich he/she is calling names are out there with their children enjoying themselves.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by AmuDimpka: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2016
Yksoul:
IT SHOWS THAT THIS DEJI IS NOT THE TRUE SON OF YORUBA,WE RESPECT OUR ELDERS,AND A CHILD THAT DISRESPECT ELDERS SHALL EXPERIENCE THE SAME WHEN HE GETS OLDER! A FOO L YOUNG DEJI RAISING WORDS AGAINST HIS FATHERS-LIKE

Yoruba would never sieze to amaze the world

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by MarysMeal: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Most lethal statement ever!
"That's his job, What is yours?"
I like that! smiley

Erodedeast is jobless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt / Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.