Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,594 members, 7,781,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 02:10 AM

Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 (6518 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Marvell23(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2016
AnTuTu Benchmark is a comprehensive smartphones Benchmarking application. It includes "Memory Performance", "CPU Integer Performance", "CPU Floating Point Performance", "2D 3D Graphics Performance", "SD card read-write speed", "Database IO" performance testing.

Antutu recently released the 3D rating as a separate app for download to prevent data wastage each time we want to benchmark a device

I bought the Tecno Boom J8 on Friday and my first impression of the device was quite awesome. I decided to put it to test on antutu to see how it performs against devices on the same range.

I will be comparing the Tecno Boom J8 and the Gionee M5 since they have the same specs

Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2016
I love it.
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Marvell23(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2016
Tecno Boom J8 and Gionee M5 use same chipset, GPU clocked at 1.3ghz but the Tecno Boom J8 performs fairly better

Antutu benchmark for gionee M5

Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Marinza(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2016
Well i am still not gonna comment till I see that phone, that antutu benchmark can be funny atimes
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Maximum83: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2016
I think it's a decent performance by the Tecno Boom J8. I love the fact that it's also 4G LTE. Good specs
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by olaneyo18: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2016
Wow nice specs. I like this phone oo
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Shinchika: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2016
Marinza:
Well i am still not gonna comment till I see that phone, that antutu benchmark can be funny atimes

Tecno and Gionee no be mate na
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Shinchika: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2016
olaneyo18:
Wow nice specs. I like this phone oo

Reason I love the Tecno better is because of the simplicity of the UI, I hate AMIGO like mad. The HiOS is definitely better.
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Marvell23(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2016
More from the Tecno Boom J8 antutu test

Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Frontier2: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2016
It's a good score from Tecno Boom J8. Nice specs too
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Frontier2: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2016
Maximum83:
I think it's a decent performance by the Tecno Boom J8. I love the fact that it's also 4G LTE. Good specs
Yes very good
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by majorclems: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2016
The specs are nice oo.. good job tecno
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by majorclems: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2016
Wtsup with the headset??@Op
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by majorclems: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2016
I hop the sound is what craving for cool
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by JanethEze(f): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2016
Is the J8 a better music phone than the J7?
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Oyindebrah(f): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
JanethEze:
Is the J8 a better music phone than the J7?

As the name implies...What do you think(
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Marvell23(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
majorclems:
Wtsup with the headset??@Op
headset is dope

Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by GERRARAHIA: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Marvell23:
Tecno Boom J8 and Gionee M5 use same chipset, GPU clocked at 1.3ghz but the Tecno Boom J8 performs fairly better

Antutu benchmark for gionee M5
Please what's the current price of gionee M5?
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by JanethEze(f): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Oyindebrah:

As the name implies...What do you think(
What does the name imply?
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Youngzedd(m): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
The performance of the two phones is poor.

Xiaomi or Ulefone is a better alternative.

How much is the phones?
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by maxwelloweezy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
Guy I need more details and images about tecno boom j8
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Randerl: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
The ususal shijjy overhyped junk and "pimpy" words from tecNO marketers.
They are all over NL and on most Phone section threads.
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Godswillnwaoma(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
Camera samples please.
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by BluePearls(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Didn't expect a ground-breaking benchmark going by the Soc. Still a phone to look out for though, especially for music lovers. For 40k ill sure get something better.
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Maximum83: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
So the Boom J8 Outperformed the gionee M5? . Good to see this results
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by augster(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wtf is this shit? Xiaomi Redmi 3 scored 35,000 on antutu and the phone costs about #36,000.
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Ana5000(f): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
We will be waiting for the comparison
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Ana5000(f): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Maximum83:
So the Boom J8 Outperformed the gionee M5? . Good to see this results
Yeah.
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by Ana5000(f): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
The fact that it comes with dope headphones just makes it the perfect music phone
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by jayhk(m): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nice score.. but ma xiaomi redmi note 3 its is... scored 70k on antututu..Xiaomi is jez badass
Re: Finally Here, The Most Anticipated Antutu Benchmark For The Tecno Boom J8 by wiseone28: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
let me see J8 vs splus benchmark

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anyone Knows Vmobile Call barring code / MTN 4G-LTE Is Live / How To Hide Your Private Chats/messages In Whatsapp Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.