Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. (30148 Views)

James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) / Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage / Osinbanjo And Okowa Visit Focados Oil Terminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Chances are the next governor is also in that photo .... cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by emyjay2015: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
MIPNIG:
So James manager is the next governor judging from this picture. James Manager is the guy behind Adaora Giwa Amu. Leadership settled in Delta state for two decades.
bros. Abeg na who settle am? I wonder wetin go happen for delta state if james manager enter. Person when no work as a senator him go work as a governor?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
That God that did it for them will do it for me. That all I have to say

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by Greenback: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sunofgod:
The policeman na pickpocket oh....see his hand
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by bluecircle470: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
D next governor after okowa will be d woman beside uduaghan
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by miqos02(m): 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
oo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by greatness22(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
emyjay2015:
the best governor delta state ever had,the ogidigbogbo 1 of the whole south south,every other governor after him only came to chop for themselves and associates,during ibori even if he chop na"chop I chop govt" and he still built infrastructures
**gives him a hug and 3 bottles of his favourite drink**
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by postmann: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
WizPrince1:
I saw this post on Facebook with the write-up;
[s]
“ The next Governor of Delta State is that woman wearing dark sun glass. Because the other guys have all taken their turn.”[/s]

From Left; Ex-Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan, Ex-Governor James Ibori and Current Governor Ifeanyi Okowa.

This picture was taken when James Ibori was the Governor of the State. What's your say about this?
Caption this photo!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by UIA04(f): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
emyjay2015:
the best governor delta state ever had,the ogidigbogbo 1 of the whole south south,every other governor after him only came to chop for themselves and associates,during ibori even if he chop na"chop I chop govt" and he still built infrastructures
may God punish you and everyone supporting that bastard ibori may remove all his stogees from power .
as far as I am concerned, he was governor of the urhobos,ijaws., warri and co not governor of Delta state.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by Rekeb: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
WizPrince1:

“ The next Governor of Delta State is that woman wearing dark sun glass. Because the other guys have all taken their turn.”

From Left; Ex-Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan, Ex-Governor James Ibori and Current Governor Ifeanyi Okowa.

This picture was taken when James Ibori was the Governor of the State. What's your say about this?
Caption this photo!

No. The next governor is that policeman wearing black uniform a la Alao Akala
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by Lastanza: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sunofgod:

Mehn u get eye die. na SSS be ur calling o!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by oseiwe(m): 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
WizPrince1:

“ The next Governor of Delta State is that woman wearing dark sun glass. Because the other guys have all taken their turn.”

Caption this photo!
see dat dude wearing d green n white ribbon around his neck behind d woman n uduaghan? dat Manager, he's d next in line, while my sweetheart Take Ibori will take his seat at Abuja.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by oseiwe(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
UIA04:

may God punish you and everyone supporting that bastard ibori may remove all his stogees from power .
as far as I am concerned, he was governor of the urhobos,ijaws., warri and co not governor of Delta state.
Who U help?
bad belle is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by emyjay2015: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
UIA04:

you are calling on God to punish me? I don't know you,neither do you know me,if I said something you didn't like couldn't you just stop yourself from typing. Agbe ekpa lagi eshe.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by emyjay2015: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
oseiwe:

Who U help?
bad belle is allowed.
abeg help me ask am ooooo. Some people need to take a chill pill
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by UIA04(f): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
oseiwe:
Who U help? bad belle is allowed.
sharrap
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by AdeniyiA(m): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sunofgod:
guy...cheesy i will recommend you for IGO - Inspector General of Observations. cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
WizPrince1:

Caption this photo!
the policeman behind u won sample ur yansh...make ur yansh no wide like d mouth of d container u dey hold
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by abbiboy: 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
MrImole:
The three wise men...
point of korection 3 dullmen....

When is uncle Onanefe coming back from his break/holidays?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by NovusHomo(m): 3:25am On Apr 03, 2016
"Thieves, all".
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by NovusHomo(m): 3:26am On Apr 03, 2016
"Thieves; all".
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by jagbajantus: 3:53am On Apr 03, 2016
Very Funny Photo
This one dey too easy for me. If to say na WAEC be dis, I go just pass am with plenty distinction for all subjects. cheesy
I have not one, not even two but wait o, me sef I get a total of SEVEN Captions for this story!

1) Partners-in-Crime
2) The 3 Musketeers
3) CHOP and Let's CHOP
4) Bros, abeg comot for road now make I chop my own sef
5) I dey wait in line jeje for my own turn
6) Bros, make I do like you do now
7) My Broda, abeg leave something for me too o!

grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by Liljeez(m): 4:59am On Apr 03, 2016
Am i d only one observing Uduaghans forehead

In other news

its my birthday....y'all knw wah i want....shower me with likes for no reason
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by Godson32(m): 7:02am On Apr 03, 2016
What of that police officer? For ur mind,police no dey retire come become Governor abi. Ok nah.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by ndidianthony247(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2016
the biggest criminal in modern history
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by drawingbook: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2016
The next may be James Manager standing right behind Uduaghan.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
They are all thieves.

Don't ask me why.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by Khez: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
It's possible o,

Nothing surprises me anymore, see how they shared Deltans future among themselves.... thieves

See the monkey suit bigteeth govt is wearing looking like an animal!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. by Solomonodimegwu(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sunofgod:
hmm guy ur eye get hd lense oo hw u take seam?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia / Okorocha Calls APC ‘a Very Weak’ Party - Read More / Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.