Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Inside Cia - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Inside Cia (1011 Views)

The Cia Believes Osama Bin Laden Is Still In Pakistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Cia by nwadinma(f): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2006
who know a thing or more about farafin publishing copmany?
i could use your advice right now.
Re: Inside Cia by nwadinma(f): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2006
When I, Dagogo was nabbed by the police, little did I know that it was an opportunity for me to become a well-known figure in the society. I was to become a prominent man, a man to make people scream their faces or a man that causes the high and mighty, the rich and powerful to loose their sleep. How could I have known that instead of an end, my career just got started. Most times, gold come covered in mud. I cannot say if it is the best thing or the worst thing that happened to me but sure I became great and rose to be feared. I became powerful too but not without experience for I got loads of it too.
Re: Inside Cia by nwadinma(f): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2006
How do I start my tell?
Once, I belonged to a chain of underground gang who work for the famous Don Pedro. We smuggled in drugs from other countries and smuggled drugs out of the country. In addition, we distributed drugs to the high and mighty in the society. Sometimes we also work as assassins for the Don, eliminating stubborn politicians or whoever stood in his way.The Don was a very intelligent man. He new how to make his boys give him what he wanted. He owned the most organized smuggling gang around then and he was the envy of most barons who had once failed in the business he s
Re: Inside Cia by Orikinla(m): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2006
Nwadinma,
Arresting introduction.

You are writing on the spur of the moment?
Re: Inside Cia by nwadinma(f): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2006
When I, Dagogo was nabbed by the police, little did I know that it was an opportunity for me to become a well-known figure in the society. I was to become a prominent man, a man to make people scream their faces or a man that causes the high and mighty, the rich and powerful to loose their sleep. How could I have known that instead of an end, my career just got started. Most times, gold come covered in mud. I cannot say if it is the best thing or the worst thing that happened to me but sure I became great and rose to be feared. I became powerful too but not without experience for I got loads of it too.
Re: Inside Cia by Seun(m): 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2006
Novels are nice, but movie scripts are more profitable.
Re: Inside Cia by nwadinma(f): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2006
easily succeded. They openly and secretly sort his secret and of course they never got it, so Don Pedro remained a Don for so long until………, His secret was so simple yet so complicated for the gullible mind. Some times I let my mind play with the idea of having the likes of Don Pedro as head of state (imagine). Well, he might be mad and obsessed with money but I will always give it to him, he is a good administrator. He organized his boys in ranks and levels different from the ones obtainable elsewhere. Actually, anyone can ascend to the highest rank just as I did, but that person must start from the bottom or lowest level, which is zero level. One is usually promoted upon achieving a high feat. One other striking difference between Dons gang and any other organized society is the secrecy that exists in it. Each level maintained its own Independence and no one was to know who is in the level above him or below him until you have arrived at the highest level. Even when you get to the highest top, you will need special favors to be allowed to
Re: Inside Cia by nwadinma(f): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2006
know 60% of the gang members. The circle was so technically organized that it still baffles me as to how the Don got the idea. He was simply intelligent. I worked for him for 12 years and in those past years, I rose gradually from level zero as a teenager of 17years to the 9th level which is the highest level at 29 before I was caught pants down.

(1) (Reply)

My Life, My Writing / My Book Is To Liberate Northern Masses –shehu Sanni / Get Professional Editing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.