Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales (1213 Views)

Invest To Own An Equity In A Promising Tech (SaaS) Startup / MMM GH Is Up To 500,000 And Not 100,000 (proof Attached) / How I Was Cheated By Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales by edwardaigb: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
I'm having over 500,000 units of Equity Assurance in my cscs acct for sales. Any interested person can reach me on this number. 07061385206.
Re: 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales by edwardaigb: 2:31am On Apr 03, 2016
Anyone interested?
Re: 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales by edwardaigb: 4:57am On Apr 04, 2016
Still available
Re: 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales by edwardaigb: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
The shares is still available
Re: 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales by manie(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
edwardaigb:
The shares is still available

Who are your stockbrokers? If you trade with one of the big houses, they may be lucky to cross the stocks for you. But insurance stocks are currently highly illiquid.
Re: 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales by manie(m): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
edwardaigb:
I'm having over 500,000 units of Equity Assurance in my cscs acct for sales. Any interested person can reach me on this number. 07061385206.

https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/1483

Hi Guys,

I'm in need of Equity Assurance Plc shares in very large quantity - from 1 million units and above.

If you have below 1 million units, depending on the location of the shares and the logistics, then we might deal.

Take this offer and opportunity of a life time to offload and cash in.

Please call me on 08166621418.
Re: 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales by kaboninc(m): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
manie:

https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/1483

Hi Guys,

I'm in need of Equity Assurance Plc shares in very large quantity - from 1 million units and above.

If you have below 1 million units, depending on the location of the shares and the logistics, then we might deal.

Take this offer and opportunity of a life time to offload and cash in.

Please call me on 08166621418.

I've discussed with the OP. However, we did not agree on the price.
Re: 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales by edwardaigb: 1:43am On Apr 05, 2016
manie:

Who are your stockbrokers? If you trade if one of the big houses, they may be lucky to cross the stocks for you. But insurance stocks are currently highly illiquid.
Re: 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales by edwardaigb: 1:45am On Apr 05, 2016
manie:

Who are your stockbrokers? If you trade if one of the big houses, they may be lucky to cross the stocks for you. But insurance stocks are currently highly illiquid.

crossing the stock is not a problem as my trading house is very credible. I have need for cash that's why i'm selling this, i can assure you that something big is cooking at Equality Assurance and liquidity will soon be history. I have had discussions with some people unfortunately have not agreed on price.
Re: 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales by manie(m): 5:31am On Apr 05, 2016
edwardaigb:

crossing the stock is not a problem as my trading house is very credible. I have need for cash that's why i'm selling this, i can assure you that something big is cooking at Equality Assurance and liquidity will soon be history. I have had discussions with some people unfortunately have not agreed on price.

What is the difference between crossing and selling, I guess i do not understand you. Pledge your stock as a collateral and get a loan, if you have anybody that wants to buy your Equity Assurance for 50k per you better grab the opportunity.
Re: 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales by manie(m): 5:34am On Apr 05, 2016
kaboninc:

I've discussed with the OP. However, we did not agree on the price.

What price does he want, anything between 30k and 40k is not bad
Re: 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales by edwardaigb: 6:10am On Apr 05, 2016
I am asking for 0.38k per share knowing that getting 0.50k might be difficult for now. Anyone interested should reach me on the number above.
Re: 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales by kaboninc(m): 6:24am On Apr 05, 2016
manie:

What price does he want, anything between 30k and 40k is not bad

Hmmmmm...considering the quantity and logistics?
Re: 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales by kaboninc(m): 6:31am On Apr 05, 2016
manie:

What is the difference between crossing and selling, I guess i do not understand you. Pledge your stock as a collateral and get a loan, if you have anybody that wants to buy your Equity Assurance for 50k per you beyyer grab the opportunity.

You can't pledge that stock as a collateral and considering the quantity, going lower than 30k is best.

Here's the reason.

As soon as a majority shareholder gets in or a prospective investor shows promising interest, they'all reconstruct the shares for on a mediocre basis. The new price will then be listed and traded. If you still don't sell, you'll watch before your eyes how the price will go down.

I've sold 2.7mill @ 0.30k and it was in the same broking firm. Not to talk of less than 600k domiciled in another broking firm.
Re: 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales by manie(m): 6:41am On Apr 05, 2016
edwardaigb:
I am asking for 0.38k per share knowing that getting 0.50k might be difficult for now. Anyone interested should reach me on the number above.

If you really need money, you have to come down to N0.10. If I may ask is that the only stock in your portfolio, sell the liquid ones and use the money made for what you want.
Re: 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales by manie(m): 6:44am On Apr 05, 2016
kaboninc:

You can't pledge that stock as a collateral and considering the quantity, going lower than 30k is best.

Here's the reason.

As soon as a majority shareholder gets in or a prospective investor shows promising interest, they'all reconstruct the shares for on a mediocre basis. The new price will then be listed and traded. If you still don't sell, you'll watch before your eyes how the price will go down.

I've sold 2.7mill @ 0.30k and it was in the same broking firm. Not to talk of less than 600k domiciled in another broking firm.

Just trying to encourage him to keep hope alive.

I thought you wanted to buy, why are you talking about selling 2.7 million units of Equity Assurance
Re: 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales by manie(m): 6:45am On Apr 05, 2016
edwardaigb:

There is a difference between trading with a credible house and trading with one of the big houses. A credible house may not be big, but a big house is usually credible.
Re: 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales by kaboninc(m): 6:47am On Apr 05, 2016
manie:

Just trying to encourage him to keep hope alive.

I thought you wanted to buy, why are you talking about selling 2.7 million units of Equity Assurance

Sorry.

I facilitated the sale of 2.7 million units @ 0.30k

(1) (Reply)

t / Employ Me As Your Personal Forex Account Manager / How Can I Send Money To Malawi Without Using Moneygram Or Western Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.