Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment (54952 Views)

CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) / Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home / Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by emmalezy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
In 2013, Wizkid showed off his new place of abode and many people, including myself assumed he bought the house. But it's been revealed that he only rented the place...and this is fact. His rent at the 4 bedroom duplex at Ayinde Akinmade in Lekki Phase 1 expired in January 2016 and for reasons best known to him, he refused to renew his rent.

The agents that rented the place to him were at the house yesterday Friday April 1st to serve him quit notice and gave him until April 11th to vacate the premises. Getting there, they found out Wizkid's people had started to gradually move his things out of the house.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/exclusive-wizkid-given-quit-notice-at.html?m=1

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
undecidedwho e help?
Whoops! Ftc!!

27 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by aalangel(f): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Agents served Quit Notice? Where does it happen

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by djraymy(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
emmalezy:
In 2013, Wizkid showed off his new place of abode and many people, including myself assumed he bought the house. But it's been revealed that he only rented the place...and this is fact. His rent at the 4 bedroom duplex at Ayinde Akinmade in Lekki Phase 1 expired in January 2016 and for reasons best known to him, he refused to renew his rent.

The agents that rented the place to him were at the house yesterday Friday April 1st to serve him quit notice and gave him until April 11th to vacate the premises. Getting there, they found out Wizkid's people had started to gradually move his things out of the house.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/wizkid-served-eviction-notice-from-his.html

cc lalasticlala
hmmm celeb with fake life

48 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by nairagossip: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
ghomm! This our Celebs sha, and he just bought a new house in LA

This is serious, see reactions from Fans here-http://www.042express.com/2016/04/wizkid-served-quick-notice-and-asked-to.html

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
space 4 rent

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by SweetieConstie(f): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
undecided
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by mallamseifaldin(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Him don carry him money share for OLOSHO and BABY MAMAS..

Bleep THAT SHIT.......EGBON WIZKID IF YOU WANT THE APARTMENT COME AND GET IT.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Integrityfarms(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
aalangel:
Agents served Quit Notice? Where does it happen

Na Agent get house abi na Landlord?

Fake story

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by eyeview: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Typical
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Jediel1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha so afta him don sing baba nla finish dem give am eviction *laughing in Japanese

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Rexphobia(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ok... Ain't you guys tired of this April fool jokes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by brunofarad(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by fortunechy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
so shameful.upon all the hype.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by obontami: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wetin make we come do ??
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by rabonni(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fake life all over the industry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Esosa01(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by UnknownT: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Linda breaking the news, I see another Wiz Kid v. Linda Ikeji fight brewing. Make we no hear this kin news for the new house him buy for Uncle Sam place

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Arewa12: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
so na even rent e rent hin aus. Celeb wif fake lyf

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by afuye(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lol
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by benzema8(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Booking space

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by adedam007(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
all dis celeb nd their stupid lifestyle...i believe the money he spent on the rent of this building can afford him 2 or 3 mansion in better areas in the mainland...

i hope they are investing their money well...
well, that their business..

but, wait a minute, truth be told, if i can just get wizkid present net worth, i will award many scholarship to people with potentials that are struggling in the street..

Baba God, abeg pick my call

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Clone2020(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Maybe he'said making plans to move into his U.S mansion I read about 2 weeks ago. I still have my doubts though, why would he buy a mansion in the U.S. when he's not a citizen or a green card holder? Does it mean everytime he wants to visit his house, he would apply for visa? I think he's wither mortgaging that house in the U.S. or he's using another person's house to pose. Whatever the case, I think he's rich enough to pay his renthe, it could just be that he's moving to a bigger place.

18 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by takin35(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fake life,na wa o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by xband: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
how that one come be news now?

is wizkid not a human being like me and you?

Abeg, if they don push am commot for the house make una inform me make I go purchase the house joor.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by gossipatrol(f): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
tongue
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by safarigirl(f): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
finally, only p-square and Don jazzy reach to get house for industry

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Harmored(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Olypeppy(f): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
And some haters wants to bring him down..ok continue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday / Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son / Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.