Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive (45839 Views)

10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by fzybah(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Though keeping a long distance relationship is very hard but I'm into it for going to 3 years now and it has been going on fine ... These are d little tips dt has helped me ( as a guy)..
1. As a lady, have it in mind dt HE IS LIKELY TO CHEAT ON U, so don't keep asking him whether he's faithful or not ... Focus on ur relationship and forget other things dt surrounds....

2. Communication is very important .... Though -i'm always busy but at least we do have nothing less than 45min call per day when I'm back at night.. Though we share d calling anyway...

3. Keep everything dt gets u angry till u see each other ... If u get angry at anything, it's somehow hard to solve issues on phone bt when u are together , u can solve any issue no matter how hard it is... Most of d most she pisses me off but instead of quarelling with her, I keep silent and wait till we see each other...
4. Don't play saint to him... Tell him how great his d*ck is in u, tell him u really miss him... Have romance chat with him to keep him alive with u ... Don't be so boring ...
5. NEVER GIVE HIM D REASON TO DOUBT U....
It has bn helping me since 2013 dt we've bn dating and our relationship has been going well.. In fact we can't just do without hearing from each other a day ....
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Enifloxy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
layla129:
It can be really frustrating and boring at a point i tell you but a distant relationship that survives only grows stronger. I'll share some of my personal tips from experience with you which has helped and is still keeping us going.
1. Visit each other; if you're lucky to be in the same country, visit each other. And if in different countries, still visit. Spend time and money on travels.

2. Video calls/ chats; being able to see each other regularly and talking about EVERYTHING develops intimacy. Send photos, take shots specifically for him.

3. Make an effort and be determined to make things work; if he's a very busy dude like mine, my sister you have to really try. U jst have to pin him down to get things sorted. The longer issues linger, the gap becomes wider.

4. Keep yourself busy; focus on your life too, develop yourself... apart from the personal benefits you gain from this, it tends to take your mind off the thoughts of him for a while. And i'm sure he'll even respect u more for that.

5. Set some rules; in my case, i made it a standard that we should never sleep over a disagreement. We must settle it before it before we both go to bed...i've gone to bed 3am on an occassion because we just had to straighten out things.
We know each other's schedule for the whole day

6.talk dirty to each other and be very romantic; you know what to do tongue
Plus, tell him when you're angry or unhappy about anything because he is not with you physically to see your expressions.

These are the ones i remember for now, i hope they were helpful? Hang in there sis

Y u kan get sense like this. Hummmm datz nyc
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by nwanwaoge(m): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
layla129:

Thank you dear kiss
UWC layla
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by layla129(f): 7:00am On Apr 04, 2016
Enifloxy:

Y u kan get sense like this. Hummmm datz nyc
Lol grin
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by sundayslim(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fulaman198:

Wow seriously? She's asking for advice and you come up with this dumb question only f00ls come up with? Is your head working?

If you are tired of life and choose to display your frustration in response to a comment that was obviously meant to be a joke, then you have a serious problem with yourself.

Frustrated herdsman.
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by fartkay(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Alani86:

"Mind u its on her desk, d lady must do all that it takes to maintain and sustain her relationship."; even if it'll take her to hell? Should we displease God while trying to please men? I don't think so!

Y u multiplying words, your thinking is always far out of point
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Fulaman198(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
sundayslim:

If you are tired of life and choose to display your frustration in response to a comment that was obviously meant to be a joke, then you have a serious problem with yourself.

Frustrated herdsman.

No it was not a joke, it was a bigoted comment. If it was reciprocated towards you, you would have gotten upset. It violates rule #2. Think before you speak if you possess a brain.
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Alani86: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
fartkay:

Y u multiplying words, your thinking is always far out of point

Funny you! "Far out of point" or too deep for your brain to catch? Well, you also spoke and we read your comment; it shows you have been noticed already. Congratulations!
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by fartkay(m): 8:32am On Apr 05, 2016
Alani86:

Funny you! "Far out of point" or too deep for your brain to catch? Well, you also spoke and we read your comment; it shows you have been noticed already. Congratulations!

Y go deep when all I mean is not far fetch. Wen I need u to think deep I know wat to type. Thanks dou, ur point us clear to me. I understand wat u mean, (not to throw caution into d air) 1stly put God first.

Good platform to know u.
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Alani86: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2016
fartkay:

Y go deep when all I mean is not far fetch. Wen I need u to think deep I know wat to type. Thanks dou, ur point us clear to me. I understand wat u mean, (not to throw caution into d air) 1stly put God first.

Good platform to know u.

Oh my God! I'm so sorry my brother. Honestly, I never knew it was the same person I've been chatting up. I thought someone somewhere just intruded with that comment. Please, disregard that response bro, it wasn't intended for you. I like your personality, I must say. You sound very matured and wise. I salute you bro!
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by sundayslim(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Fulaman198:

No it was not a joke, it was a bigoted comment. If it was reciprocated towards you, you would have gotten upset. It violates rule #2. Think before you speak if you possess a brain.

It's obvious you have family issues. Carry your wahala somewhere else. I have the right to speak as I see fit.
Herdsman.
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Fulaman198(m): 2:23am On Apr 06, 2016
sundayslim:

It's obvious you have family issues. Carry your wahala somewhere else. I have the right to speak as I see fit.
Herdsman.

Yeah you have the right to be a bigot you loser. Stay losing

1 Like

Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Amoto94(m): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2016
sundayslim:

Herdsman.
Sunny I didn't expect this from you.
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by sundayslim(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2016
Amoto94:
Sunny I didn't expect this from you.

I never started by insulting anyone. Kindly stay out of this. Thank you.
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by sundayslim(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2016
Fulaman198:

Yeah you have the right to be a bigot you loser. Stay losing

Your cross. Carry it.
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Ugojames(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:

Did you try on your part? If you did, there's a chance she would have reciprocated
I did, I think her mind was already made up
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by djgrafiti(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bhella5:
MTN don stop free nightcall?
Who still does nite calls these days,as for me and my bae we gat dis special glo sim,that lets us talk round the clock like we glo ambassadors...don't ask me how i garrit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! How To Make Him Crave To Be With You / What Does This Lady Really Mean? / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.