Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

This May Shock You (EVIL SPIRIT TEA) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This May Shock You (EVIL SPIRIT TEA) (1037 Views)

Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight / Any Body On His Or Her Way To Do You Evil.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This May Shock You (EVIL SPIRIT TEA) by Depreacherman(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
I saw this with aboki, while buying something from him. He told me once u take little of it with hot water witches and evil spirits will never near you...... I shock!

What a belief!

Fellow nairalanders have you ever seen this?
And how true is it!

Re: This May Shock You (EVIL SPIRIT TEA) by PrimeMeso(f): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nothing wey person no go see for Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: This May Shock You (EVIL SPIRIT TEA) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
cheesy pls we need testimonies
Re: This May Shock You (EVIL SPIRIT TEA) by Depreacherman(m): 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
grayht:
cheesy pls we need testimonies

Lol....
Re: This May Shock You (EVIL SPIRIT TEA) by jopretty(f): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Drink and see papa and mama evil spirit with their generation ontop your matter...flee mai shayi tea oo
Re: This May Shock You (EVIL SPIRIT TEA) by Depreacherman(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
jopretty:
Drink and see papa and mama evil spirit with their generation ontop your matter...flee mai shayi tea oo

Lol..... Do you understand hausa language maybe you could interpret the write up on it?
Re: This May Shock You (EVIL SPIRIT TEA) by Stevebamdex(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
That is islamic signs boldly written and tagged with that evil spirit tea.
Drink it and become the next shekau.
My hand no deysad

1 Like

Re: This May Shock You (EVIL SPIRIT TEA) by jopretty(f): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Depreacherman:

Lol..... Do you understand hausa language maybe you could interpret the write up on it?
yes, I do..it says it cures hbp, cold, women issues and men's inability to have sexual relationship with women.
Re: This May Shock You (EVIL SPIRIT TEA) by Depreacherman(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
jopretty:
yes, I do..it says it cures hbp, cold, women issues and men's inability to have sexual relationship with women.

Then what does that have to do with evil spirits?
Re: This May Shock You (EVIL SPIRIT TEA) by jopretty(f): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Depreacherman:

Then what does that have to do with evil spirits?
*singing* ...if you ask me ee na who I go ask...lol

(1) (Reply)

Sport Betting During Ramadan - Is This A Sin / When Your Pastor Is A Military Man. / Myths About Human Disappearance, What Has Science Got To Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.