Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) (41318 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by obiremy: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
President Buhari today met with distinguished Nigerians in the United States amongst whom is 13 years old Zuriel Oduwole who has interviewed 18 presidents and youngest in the world to have been on the cover of Forbes Magazine. In this picture is her proud father filming her as she interviewed President Buhari.

Kudos to her

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/record-setting-13-year-old-nigerian.html

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Cool
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by obiremy: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nice
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
That is change.

No humour intended, Nigerians in diaspora should identify with the stoics at home

7 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Femich18(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nice 1...Small gal dey interview PMB for US. The old men for nairaland dey here dey shout "Buhari is a dullard"...They need Jesus

198 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by erusen: 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
woow impressive, bring a 13 year old homebase to this?

if she nor go murder english

7 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by mynd1(f): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Femich18:
Nice 1...Small gal dey interview PMB for US. The old men for nairaland dey here dey shout "Buhari is a dullard"...They need Jesus
U can say that again lol. They really need jeezuz. cheesy

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by mynd1(f): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
God bless her
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by sanandreas(m): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
shocked shocked see the shoe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by lastmanstandn(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mr President, I love your good job so far but WHAT ARE THOSE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by odikimi: 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
He looks like a Sickle cell patient, oh my God.

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by omenka(m): 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
In the Ogogoro era, it took one little girl to come all the way from Pakistan and scold the drunk, jolting him into taking his first decisive action over Chibok Girls.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by omenka(m): 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Femich18:
Walahi, this your yarn make shame catch me small make I nor lie. cheesy

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by raker300: 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
He had to use a child this time because he feels he can measure up to her intellectually. Another aljazeera incident might happen is he misbehave..well calculated sha.

Oga, stop playing around in the USA and come and suffer with us here, you put us in this mess now you ran off to go charge your phone and collect Ac in the USA

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Hammefeez: 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
I watched a documentary on how she use to interview president all over the world. I remember one female president (name X ) that placed her on her laps during interview....#lol she was 10 then

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Blackfire(m): 1:17am On Apr 03, 2016
Which country is next sir president?
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by onojaduru: 6:22am On Apr 03, 2016
Nice one
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:28am On Apr 03, 2016
I heard she asked the dullard about his missing Certificate.

9 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2016
Femich18:
if na Naija she dey, maybe she for be another Ese Oruru. Senator Ahmed Yerima see yanriya oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

17 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by makingsense(m): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2016
Good of her and Good for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 03, 2016
Wow.

Glad seeing achivers from cradle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by eleojo23: 7:45am On Apr 03, 2016
OK. Seen.
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by loomer: 7:45am On Apr 03, 2016
This girl don shake more presidents than I fit ever dream of.

I doubt if dangote don see the people wey this girl don meet.
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by 5starmilitant: 7:45am On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
In the Ogogoro era, it took one little girl to come all the way from Pakistan and scold the drunk, jolting him into taking his first decisive action over Chibok Girls.

You are one of the reasons, people will continue to hate bubu the more. You're too frustrated.

Lemme also remind you that in that ogogoro era, power never dropped to 0mw.

13 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by dubemnaija: 7:46am On Apr 03, 2016
Na interview we go chop or na interview we go put for motor come drive am?

4 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 03, 2016
I pity the girl eardrum

8 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 03, 2016
[b][/b]
MrAdetunjiBayo:
I heard she asked the dullard about his missing Certificate.
The dullard said its with PHCN

10 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Saylawchar(m): 7:47am On Apr 03, 2016
Femich18:

Hahahahahaha..... I don laugh forget church service

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by brightology3: 7:47am On Apr 03, 2016
Who Pmb don help wen God wan bless
mynd1:
God bless her

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by IVORY2009(m): 7:47am On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:

Young man, why are u always bitter, 24/7 days of your entire day? shocked

14 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by obaival(m): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2016
Who knws d kind of lie he go dey dash d little girl der undecided

4 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2016
raker300:
He had to use a child this time because he feels he can measure up to her intellectually. Another aljazeera incident might happen is he misbehave..well calculated sha.

Oga, stop playing around in the USA and come and suffer with us here, you put us in this mess now you ran off to go charge your phone and collect Ac in the USA
The girl couldn't understand his English

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: President Buhari To Visit Akwa Ibom State On Monday. / 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea / You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.