Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Suicide On A Birthday! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suicide On A Birthday! (7385 Views)

Suicide On My Mind / Girl Commits Suicide As Mom Refuses To Hear Her Out, Broadcasts Suicide On Faceb / Watch How These Kids Danced At A Birthday Party (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide On A Birthday! by endehT: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2016
shaybebaby:
Seen it, will send you a message in a bit, about 10 mins.
Ok ma'am. I will be expecting it ma.
Thank you.
Re: Suicide On A Birthday! by chival(f): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
endehT:

Good morning ma,and a very BIG thank you for your words of encouragement. I do appreciate and value your words of advice through and through.

Thank you ma for your effort towards the job offer as well,God bless and keep you.

I can't seem to get any response on the Bua thing. However please send a friend request to this guy on fb. He is a friend who posts job vacancies in your field reguarly.. His name is. Please let me know soon as you do so I can take his name out of the post.
Re: Suicide On A Birthday! by endehT: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
chival:

I can't seem to get any response on the Bua thing. However please send a friend request to this guy on fb. He is a friend who posts job vacancies in your field reguarly.. His name is . Please let me know soon as you do so I can take his name out of the post.

Thank you very much ma'am. You may remove it now.
Thanks
Re: Suicide On A Birthday! by endehT: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thank you very much sir Mr Iyke for the calls,may God bless you and your family too.
Re: Suicide On A Birthday! by endehT: 1:57am On Apr 08, 2016
uwemjack:

It was nice meeting you too sir. Amen and you too

Good morning sir. Sorry to disturb your peaceful sleep. Just trying to inform you that I would be coming on to the site a little bit late today,as i intend to see my caretaker (he served me a Quit Notice yesterday,via his secretary), and also,i just got a message(1:13am) from my creditors,informing me of the consequences of not making a payment before 12noon today.

I intend to visit them as well,to plead for a little more time,as i wouldn't want them to come cart away the few items i have as properties, and also cause a huge embarrassment at the same time.

Thank you sir.
Re: Suicide On A Birthday! by Pidggin(f): 7:42am On Apr 08, 2016
endehT:

Good morning sir. Sorry to disturb your peaceful sleep. Just trying to inform you that I would be coming on to the site a little bit late today,as i intend to see my caretaker (he served me a Quit Notice yesterday,via his secretary), and also,i just got a message(1:13am) from my creditors,informing me of the consequences of not making a payment before 12noon today.

I intend to visit them as well,to plead for a little more time,as i wouldn't want them to come cart away the few items i have as properties, and also cause a huge embarrassment at the same time.

Thank you sir.

You should call him on phone, instead of this
Re: Suicide On A Birthday! by endehT: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2016
Pidggin:

You should call him on phone, instead of this

Thank you,' am quite aware,but I ran out of airtime,and I have a bad battery as well.
Re: Suicide On A Birthday! by snakie86: 8:40pm On May 06, 2016
PenAndPaper:

I just replied the message.
Please send me the CV so I can work on it ASAP.

Am still expecting your feedback ma'm
Re: Suicide On A Birthday! by player007(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
endehT:

Yes sir,I work(menial) at a construction site,somewhere around Seliat Bus/stop. I resume around 8am,and I leave 4/5pm sir. I lift Mixed cement and fetch water with the other construction workers. Even tho',the Site Engineer feels really awkward anytime he sees me on the site,with the pan on my head.

What I get there is not enough to get food items,toiletries,utility bills etc(saving becomes a luxury),but it is way better than being at home all day,with bills mounting.

My siblings are the 'don't worry,I will assist' kind.
Same with my Pastor. But I really can't hasten or blame anybody for my woes or predicament!
Bro its been a while o!!!! Changed my phone, so I've lost most of my contacts. I don miss you o!!! let's catch up. 08104652459.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries / Could My Husband Be Gay??? / Is Marriage Really Based On Love Or Understanding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.