Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Whoever Is Mindful Of Allah When He Is Young And Strong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whoever Is Mindful Of Allah When He Is Young And Strong (454 Views)

Mindful Of The Leading Of God / Be Mindful Of Christ's Obedience At The Cross - Joseph Prince / Christians Be Mindful Of This Word. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whoever Is Mindful Of Allah When He Is Young And Strong by Oricha62(m): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Whoever is mindful of Allah when he is young and strong

“Whoever is mindful of Allah when he is young and strong, Allah will take care of him when he is old and has become weak, and will bless him with good hearing, eyesight, strength and intellect. One of the scholars who lived beyond the age of one hundred years and enjoyed good strength and reasoning jumped up in a lively manner one day, and was asked about that. He said: ‘I kept these physical faculties from sin when i was young, and Allah has preserved them for me now that I am old.’ The opposite also applies. One of the Salaf saw an old man begging from people and said: ‘ This is a weak man who ignored Allah when he was young. So, Allah is ignoring him now that he has grown old.'”

(1) (Reply)

Fornication Quiz / (LAUTECH)Join Me To Pray For These Graduands: Lautech Graduands / Why Must I Live A Moral Life??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.