Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

How To Get Huge Visitors From Different Source Daily To Your Web - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Huge Visitors From Different Source Daily To Your Web (1430 Views)

How Can I Get Huge Traffick For My Website / 7 Mistakes You're Making That Drives Away Visitors From Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Huge Visitors From Different Source Daily To Your Web by Deeplydanoo(m): 4:33am On Apr 03, 2016
Please, Those That Are Good InSEO Should Help Out, Share The Ideas With Us

Drop Comment
Re: How To Get Huge Visitors From Different Source Daily To Your Web by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Would love to get more traffic to my blog

http://todaynewsreview..com.ng/

Thanks.
Re: How To Get Huge Visitors From Different Source Daily To Your Web by akintayo1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Deeplydanoo:
Please, Those That Are Good InSEO Should Help Out, Share The Ideas With Us

Drop Comment

I like your style!

Well, I don't claim to be an SEO guru or traffic junkie, but from my experience in online marketing, I can share some tips with you. Some of it will not apply to your niche, especially if you're in the news and entertainment industry.

But if you're writing on every green topic, many of what I'll share with you here will help.

First, if you have started your blog or about to start...take a few moments to examine this things:

Who are your target audience? Are you blogging on a specific topic or your blog is about all topics under the sun?

I know this is not what you're expecting to hear but you see....if you haven't identify your ideal audience but running after how to drive traffic to the blog, you may ended up driving bounce traffic or at most, hit and run readers.

So take that first assignment.

Note - the more you narrow down on your audience, the better for your blog growth.

When you're done, follow these steps:

1. Write less, promote more to the right audience.
2. Always make sure every piece of content you publish are of top quality, if you don't have something better to say, don't hit the publish button.
3. Take advantage of content syndication sites, participate in the community so your content can be seen by relevant top figures in your industry which can lead to mentions in other publications (assuming your content are of top qualities).
4. Answer your audience question with your content not running after high volume keywords. You only need to align your content to a topical keyword in other to give it a boost in search traffic.
5. Always interlink your articles together, most importantly, your earlier posts.
6. Don't be a selfish blogger, in other words....always link out to relevant contents on other people's blog.
7. Links are the bedrock of great search visibility, if you want to generate organic search traffic....do these two things well: Write very top quality content and generate quality backlinks to it (plenty of it).
8. Each of these tips I shared with you stand alone as a content topic that can be explore further, I advice you visit relevant top blogs to learn more on how you can get the best out of each tactics.

Sorry I fogot some...

9. Find out what is onpage optimization and how to get it right.
10. Don't bother about off page optimization because it's all about link building and I already share that with you above.
11. Whatever is not useful for your blog users, remove it on your blog. Make your blog design clutter free.

I can continue going on and on and on......but, start from here first.

Hope this little things help
Re: How To Get Huge Visitors From Different Source Daily To Your Web by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2016
akintayo1:

I like your style!

Well, I don't claim to be an SEO guru or traffic junkie, but from my experience in online marketing, I can share some tips with you. Some of it will not apply to your niche, especially if you're in the news and entertainment industry.

But if you're writing on every green topic, many of what I'll share with you here will help.

First, if you have started your blog or about to start...take a few moments to examine this things:

Who are your target audience? Are you blogging on a specific topic or your blog is about all topics under the sun?

I know this is not what you're expecting to hear but you see....if you haven't identify your ideal audience but running after how to drive traffic to the blog, you may ended up driving bounce traffic or at most, hit and run readers.

Note - the more you narrow down on your audience, the better for your blog growth.

2. Always make sure every piece of content you publish are of top quality, if you don't have something better to say, don't hit the publish button.
3. Take advantage of content syndication sites, participate in the community so your content can be seen by relevant top figures in your industry which can lead to mentions in other publications (assuming your content are of top qualities).
4. Answer your audience question with your content not running after high volume keywords. You only need to align your content to a topical keyword in other to give it a boost in search traffic.
5. Always interlink your articles together, most importantly, your earlier posts.
6. Don't be a selfish blogger, in other words....always link out to relevant contents on other people's blog.
7. Links are the bedrock of great search visibility, if you want to generate organic search traffic....do these two things well: Write very top quality content and generate quality backlinks to it (plenty of it).
8. Each of these tips I shared with you stand alone as a content topic that can be explore further, I advice you visit relevant top blogs to learn more on how you can get the best out of each tactics.

Sorry I fogot some...

10. Don't bother about off page optimization because it's all about link building and I already share that with you above.
11. Whatever is not useful for your blog users, remove it on your blog. Make your blog design clutter free.

Pardon me,what's SEO,please? I want to start up a blog but I'm trying to understand what it FULLY entails first, so it would be successful. Could use ur help,if u don't mind.
Re: How To Get Huge Visitors From Different Source Daily To Your Web by Booyakasha(f): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Pardon me,what's SEO,please? I want to start up a blog but I'm trying to understand what it FULLY entails first, so it would be successful. Could use ur help,if u don't mind.
if you want to start a blog just to get rich, then you're wasting your time.. it's very hard now..
Re: How To Get Huge Visitors From Different Source Daily To Your Web by Aminat508(f): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
Booyakasha:

if you want to start a blog just to get rich, then you're wasting your time.. it's very hard now..
lolz it is not easy angry
Re: How To Get Huge Visitors From Different Source Daily To Your Web by Booyakasha(f): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Aminat508:
lolz it is not easy angry

lol, your site is filled with gory pictures... shocked
Re: How To Get Huge Visitors From Different Source Daily To Your Web by Aminat508(f): 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
Booyakasha:

lol, your site is filled with gory pictures... shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Get Huge Visitors From Different Source Daily To Your Web by philsss(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
akintayo1:

I like your style!

Sorry I fogot some...

Bros it seems u are an expert in this SEO stuff
Abeg help review my blog.. www.gistnigerians.com
I think there is sth am missing out that needs correction in other for me to drive more traffic
Re: How To Get Huge Visitors From Different Source Daily To Your Web by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Booyakasha:

Not necessarily to get rich...but more as a medium of expression and putting my creative skills in writing to good use...and of course to make some money out if it,eventually. I'm not in a rush.
Re: How To Get Huge Visitors From Different Source Daily To Your Web by akintayo1(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2016
philsss:

Bros it seems u are an expert in this SEO stuff
Abeg help review my blog.. www.gistnigerians.com
I think there is sth am missing out that needs correction in other for me to drive more traffic

Sorry for my late reply...

You're doing good with your website but few things I see need improvement or immediate attention are:

1. Readers will find your articles hard to read because you're not making use of short paragraphs. Take a look at this article: http://www.gistnigerians.com/2016/03/ben-murray-bruce-said-nigeria-biggest.html

There is no way am going to read through that long wall of text.

2. Consider linking relevant articles together within your blog contents.

3. Linking out is a good SEO practice but for your type of blog topics, you might not want sending your readers away for more information.

4. To improve SEO traffic, you'll need to get quality links to your web pages and this is an on-going activity. The more credible relevant links you get to your web pages, the better your chances to drive search traffic.

5. But for your type of blog topic is better to go the paid content route because most of your content are time-sensitive. The quicker you get the word out to your target audience, the better. Nobody wants to read yesterday news.

6. Try spending what you can afford without going broke on adverting your content. You'll reach wider audience quickly.

Here is a detailed post I published on how to generate SEO traffic to your blog. It's a massive 3,000 plus post...so read when you're less busy. http://justwebsitetraffic.com/increase-organic-seo-traffic/
Re: How To Get Huge Visitors From Different Source Daily To Your Web by akintayo1(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

SEO is the short acronym for “search engine optimization“, it is the process or technics (not an art or science) you can implement on (on-page SEO) and off your web pages to influence your search engine ranking positions, boost search visibility so that targeted audience who enter search phrases (keywords) related to your business can find your blog content while using search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and others.

And in my humble opinion, SEO is better learn and master from personal experiences, trials, errors, obstacles, victories, reading other people's blog, case studies, research, determination, focus etc….than to depend on someone to supply you a handout.

Here is a comprehensive post that goes more in-depth on what is SEO and How it really works.

http://cybernaira.com/2014/what-is-seo/
Re: How To Get Huge Visitors From Different Source Daily To Your Web by allenadeola(m): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2016
Search Engine Optimization. It helps to make your blog or site pages indexed on search engine like Google, bing and so on
Booyakasha:

Re: How To Get Huge Visitors From Different Source Daily To Your Web by muayyat20(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2016
get seo tips and online earning ideas at:
http://allweb.uiwap.com
or allweb.com

(1) (Reply)

REDACTED / Five Amazing Features To Expect From Samsung Galaxy S9 / Buying And Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.