Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart (27737 Views)

Halima Sheriff And Ronnie Dankabo Wedding Photos / Sheriff And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Caseless: 8:30am On Apr 03, 2016
modath:

It's too early to start all dis kain tinz!!! undecided

Did you read & comprehend my submission before objecting

Have you ever mingled with Christian northerners? Do you know the kind of relationship that exists between the muslims & the Christians in the north?.

Look for real life northern Christians.. i.e people from Bauchi, southern Kaduna, Nasarrawa, Gombe, Adamawa, Taraba etc, they will tell you better....

Also look for Yoruba & Ilorin muslims who haved lived their whole lifetime in the north to tell you their experiences with core hausa fulani muslims......

I have legions of examples in both cases so I'm saying what I know, you don't have to like or accept it!! Bye!

just answer my question!
you are not a northerner, so you don't tell me about the north. You based your argument on the fact that 'you were told' (you want me to go and ask the people in ilorin and christians too so I can be told like you did) and, not first-hand experience.
I'm a notherner, I need not ask anyone to know what's happening in the north.
How many of those places you mentioned have you been to before? Do you understand any language spoken in the north?
It's funny how u guys think the north is homogenous; even the hausa/fulani xtians are always ignored by you.
We have states ruled by xtians or jointly ruled by xtiains/muslims in the north and these leaders attend meetings organized by ACF .
Madam, what defines a notherner, religion, politics or geo-location?

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by samento: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Redoil:
Our source who does not want his name in print, one source who has a mental problem, a source who has no head, a sourceles source in apc Even when the slayer of Buhari has said it number of times that he is not intrested in the seat of the presidency. If these are the kind of jounarlism whe have in nigerian then to your tent O isreal.
Try to study Nigerian politicians. They are not straight forward. Fayose is never a politician of with any integrity, so stop making reference to any of his statements, he will disappoint you.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by gigabyte13: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2016
So nothing for the lPAD yoots even in pdp?

Fayose /sheriff ticket? apc will be dancing kukere plus shakiti bobo to this goodnews.

4 Likes

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2016
pyxon:

Nwanne....any northerner they wanna put, let them use. But if the APC , Buhari and CCT are unable to convict him on corruption charges...then they will have succeeded in making him a look untouchable

Nwannem it's true..But sincerely Saraki remains unsellable and controversial....Northerners see him as a Yoruba, while yorubas see him as a northerner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by aamstih: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2016
The almighty political formula for 2019 is Saraki/ Akpabio. This is why Saraki is being faced with stronger force than the current economic situation in Nigeria.
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Toosure70: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2016
Cursed party, cursed people. #Neveragain

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by iamrealdeji(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2016
What type of country is this? Modu Sheriff the owner of Boko Haram,sponsorer of Boko Haram,founder of Boko Haram wants to rule us?

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by modath(f): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Nwannem it's true..But sincerely Saraki remains unsellable and controversial....Northerners see him as a Yoruba, while yorubas see him as a northerner.

God bless you wella! QED...

Saraki knows he can't get there, muslim muslim ticket is unsellable to the SE/SS, the H/F muslim won't get behind a non core Hausa northerner..

This is my submission before @ caseless set Jamb question for me to respond to.. undecided

I may not be a northerner but i've lived in FCT since the days of the military, served in the core north & have worked alongside numerous northerners!

I may not know much about the north, but I know a little more than the average southerner. cool

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by pyxxon: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2016
modath:

Saraki knows he can't get there, muslim muslim ticket is unsellable to the SE/SS, the H/F muslim won't get behind a non core Hausa northerner..
This is my submission before @ caseless set Jamb question for me to respond to.. undecided
I may not be a northerner but i've lived in FCT since the days of the military, served in the core north & have worked alongside numerous northerners!
I may not know much about the north, but I know a little more than the average southerner. cool

SamuelAnyawu:

Nwannem it's true..But sincerely Saraki remains unsellable and controversial....Northerners see him as a Yoruba, while yorubas see him as a northerner

That's why I dislike Nigerian politics and their mentality of a particular region being more fit to rule than the other. Its even getting worse. at least before with the military, the middle belt had a shot at the head of state. is there no way saraki can be made to appeal to both the muslim north and the yoruba sw?
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Caseless: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2016
modath:

you wouldn't give my 'jamb question' an answer.
I believe your stay in abuja should have guided your line of thought that muslims and christians are not at dagger-drawn anywhere you go in the north; they 'co-habit' and respect each other too.
What it takes to be a notherner is to be a "die-hard muslim", you just the least person I expected this notion and stereotype from. Wondering if the 'diehard muslims' of yoruba extraction I met in the university are northerners too.
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Burger01(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Is it this tout PDP want to present as candidate?... kikikikiki... I laugh in swahili cheesy
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by AntiWailer: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2016
lmao

Boko Haram Sponsor as President

Moto Park Tout as Vice President

Thank God PDP is not coming back soon.

M0r0ns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by AntiWailer: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2016
pyxxon:

That's why I dislike Nigerian politics and their mentality of a particular region being more fit to rule than the other. Its even getting worse. at least before with the military, the middle belt had a shot at the head of state. is there no way saraki can be made to appeal to both the muslim north and the yoruba sw?

Major reasons Men like Obasanjo in their wisdom proposed Rotation/Zoning of Presidency as Party arrangement

The voting power of the North can keep them in power for donkey years irrespective of the party involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by efilefun(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2016
lol including your ROLE MODEL FAYOSE lmao
Firefire:
all of them na fraud.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Geeflow(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Sheriff/Fayose ticket?

Our Great Party will never make such a colossal Mistake
pdp is ur gr8 party honestly u are failure

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by pyxxon: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2016
AntiWailer:

Major reasons Men like Obasanjo in their wisdom proposed Rotation/Zoning of Presidency as Party arrangement

The voting power of the North can keep them in power for donkey years irrespective of the party involved.

Next time, Tell your sw brothers to be loyal to their se/ss brethren
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by pyxxon: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2016
Geeflow:
pdp is ur gr8 party honestly u are failure

Nigeria is pdp.
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by legendte(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2016
people are yet to learn from the propaganda being orchestrated by lai mohammed last year. This is a way to defame fayose and sheriff. More so, the originator of this is trying to turn the people of south east and south south against PDP. Never again. Buhari and APC should wake up and do the needful before 2018. PDP should stick with Sheriff as the party chairman, this boko haram accusations is a ploy to defame not just sheriff but PDP. Sheriff knows the game way too much to be ignored and APC knows this. Nuhu Ribadu is not a bad choice and Ike Ekweremadu has endeared himself to the Igbos. Saraki will be instrumental in rebuilding PDP. game just begun!!!
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by micky2004: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2016
Apart 4rm Ekiti state and maybe Ondo state who will vote 4 thug like Fayose to become VP?when intellectual person like Osinbajo dey 4 ground.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by AntiWailer: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2016
pyxxon:

Next time, Tell your sw brothers to be loyal to their se/ss brethren

sw, ss and se can never provide a formidable opposition against the north.

betrayal, greed will not allow them
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by odapey(m): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2016
orisa37:
Saraki/Ekweremadu is a Time Bomb that is getting ready to detonate soon and to unite sw, se, ss and the nc. Their representation will push the nw and the ne to Chad and Niger. Saraki is Hausa/Yoruba/Fulani plus Ekweremadu, he will be the Nigerian we want.

Saraki Hausa/Yoruba/fulani. u think like a mosquito.
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by yarimo(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2016
Yes it is well that means PDP is already dead
emamos:
It is well
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by gabriplane(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=Lawmosh post=44360323] not partly yoruba but fully yoruba[saraki said he is Fulani with his own mouth some years back and he even dropped bukola as his first name
]
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by usa33: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2016
check out sheriff in the north crown as BH leader. fayose in the west crown as a man DAT lacks the real Yoruba training(rude). what a stupid calculation by PDP
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Dirkcoyt: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2016
modath:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We know but he say he is not cos of political expediency & we nor go force am nah! cheesy

I've been following your post and I can say you tickle my sapiosexual side always. Won't be bad knowing you better I guess?
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by pedrilo: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2016
Giv me ribadu and Donald duke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Sheriff19: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2016
GstringAngela:
Mr Anyanwu, if PDP is ''your great party'', what now becomes of IPOB? Dont get it twisted, Sheriff/Fayose ticket is a sure bet in 2019
. I was expect something like ifeayi
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2016
persius555:
The PDP has done too little or the SE in terms of political appointment, considering how much support and dedication comes from that region. The least the east should negotiate is the vice presidency. As for the presidency, PDP lacks the capacity to produce a morally upright and voter endearing candidate. Sheriff/Fayose ticket is a mockery of PDP last election loss. Both candidates are a heavy burden for PDP.
Your assertion is wrong. PDP still has in its fold Mallam Nuhu Ribadu. A joint ticket with Peter Obi or Akpabio should do the magic. But I doubt the acceptance of Ribadu in the North; he seems to be more popular in the South than in the North.
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by IYANGBALI: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2016
Fayose vice president? It is finished

4 Likes

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Sheriff19: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2016
AntiWailer:

sw, ss and se can never provide a formidable opposition against the north.

betrayal, greed will not allow them
. Not even that, SS nd SE can never take SW as a team member...so ss,se don't have a partner other than themselves
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by hmuhammad(m): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2016
orisa37:
Let us work for SARAKI/EKWEREMADU. Saraki is from the North isn't it? And with the way APC/Caliphate are treating Saraki with love/hate kids gloves, they are alienating Saraki and can't cope with his astuteness.
stop deceiving yourself, Saraki will never get northern votes. I am 100% certain that no northern candidate (s) can stand buhari, buhari is loved by northerners and SW....... PMB/PYO will be our president till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by hmuhammad(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2016
Sheriff19:
. Not even that, SS nd SE can never take SW as a team member...so ss,se don't have a partner other than themselves
SE and SS can never defeat the combination of North n SW. That's the truth

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Map Of Biafra / Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos / Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.