Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart (27734 Views)

Halima Sheriff And Ronnie Dankabo Wedding Photos / Sheriff And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2016
DEAD ON ARRIVAL
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by urbanmonk: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2016
Jan ja weed journalism
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Kusaa: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2016
bejeiodus:
Your assertion is wrong. PDP still has in its fold Mallam Nuhu Ribadu. A joint ticket with Peter Obi or Akpabio should do the magic. But I doubt the acceptance of Ribadu in the North; he seems to be more popular in the South than in the North.
Ribado isn't popular anywhere, how many state did he won in the south during 2011presidential election that you claimed he is popular in the south. As for his home state he can't even win his polling unit against PMB.
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2016
Nice combo
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by barcaboi(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2016
orisa37:
Let us work for SARAKI/EKWEREMADU. Saraki is from the North isn't it? And with the way APC/Caliphate are treating Saraki with love/hate kids gloves, they are alienating Saraki and can't cope with his astuteness.
now this is interesting. ...outta all dope and corrupt free PDP candidates na Saraki remain?
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2016
emamos:
Things Fall Apart In PDP: Opposition Mounts Against Sheriff/fayose’s 2019 Ambition

http://www.punchng.com/things-fall-apart-in-pdp-opposition-mounts-against-sherifffayoses-2019-ambition/
I'll denounce pdp if dt monkey is given the flag
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by barcaboi(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2016
GstringAngela:
Mr Anyanwu, if PDP is ''your great party'', what now becomes of IPOB? Dont get it twisted, Sheriff/Fayose ticket is a sure bet in 2019
kikikikiki.....2019 never reach, ona PDP don dey argue...
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Mynd44: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
DEAD ON ARRIVAL

I disagree
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2016
Kusaa:
Ribado isn't popular anywhere, how many state did he won in the south during 2011presidential election that you claimed he is popular in the south. As for his home state he can't even win his polling unit against PMB.
How was Buhari's popularity in the South before the merger of the APC and the CPC? Measly, you know? What you don't understand is that there will be a lot of political alliances before the election. Ribadu could benefit from such. Besides, he is quite popular with the intelligentsia in the South who see in him a dogged fighter against corruption. I said it in my post that I doubt his acceptance in the North. But there are very few northern politicians in the PDP who enjoy as much popularity in the South as Ribadu.
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2016
Atiku is a politician, he is coming back to pdp, the combination of atiku nd Akpabio will defeat apc
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2016
Instead of this party to truly rebrand their greed and corruption want to finish them.If this is true then they are indeed jokers.
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Alphaoscar: 11:43am On Apr 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
DEAD ON ARRIVAL

Says who I love the combination seriously. They should just try to add kashamu and Ibori as Senate President and SGF and we are good to go.

I will personally deploy all resources in my care to make that possible.
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by klax(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
All lies lies and lies. APC propaganda at work how can PDP flag Modu and Fayose. For Fayose he is a perfect choice but not Modu.

I'm sure APC are really scare of Fayose being nominated becuse that guy is APC nightmare if eventually taken VP slot I'm certain that guy influence will snatch more states back to his party for sure Fayose got APC balls in his pocket and all his party need is to get credible person young and vibrant to take presidential slot in a few moment APC will be reduced to few states.
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by AlanSugar(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
orisa37:
Saraki/Ekweremadu is a Time Bomb that is getting ready to detonate soon and to unite sw, se, ss and the nc. Their representation will push the nw and the ne to Chad and Niger. Saraki is Hausa/Yoruba/Fulani plus Ekweremadu, he will be the Nigerian we want.

You mean the ipob/Nigerian you want, dual citizenry abi? Continu!

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mynd44:
I disagree
Lol.. funny guy lol
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Oluwatobex(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
A Ribadu/Mimiko ticket will make more sense
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Says who I love the combination seriously. They should just try to add kashamu and Ibori as Senate President and SGF and we are good to go.

I will personally deploy all resources in my care to make that possible.
Then make them your senators
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by wristbangle: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
otokx:
Its not possible to present a Muslim/Muslim ticket in PDP unless you want to loose all the SS and SE votes.

Is fayose a Muslim? Besides I thought PDP have a better plan for 2019.
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by wristbangle: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Surebet? hehehe...

Number 1 Sheriff is a Kanuri who could not win a Senatorial Election in Borno state. He can't slug it out with a hausa/fulani Buhari..

2) Yorubas will vote an Osibanjo with Tinubu's backing rather than Fayose...remember Ekiti state has no population strength..

3) Population of Igbos voting for both of them can't be enormous the way we supported GEJ.. PDP should bring a VP from Southeast. Dazzol

Even if the bolded happens and the north are indecisive on whom to vote for 2019, PDP will still not win. Because the population of SS/SE and few parts of SW/NE vote can March the rest votes from other regions.

orisa37:
Saraki/Ekweremadu is a Time Bomb that is getting ready to detonate soon and to unite sw, se, ss and the nc. Their representation will push the nw and the ne to Chad and Niger. Saraki is Hausa/Yoruba/Fulani plus Ekweremadu, he will be the Nigerian we want.
Saraki will not be able to win his state (kwara) let alone SW and other side in the north. So 4get saraki.

hmuhammad:
SE and SS can never defeat the combination of North n SW. That's the truth
Confirm

emperorgoke:
Atiku is a politician, he is coming back to pdp, the combination of atiku nd Akpabio will defeat apc
gringrin. The failure will be huge mehn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by judondasylva(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Buhari and his party APC are bunch of clueless fools who don't know nothing about leadership or governance, all the do is promise upon promise even when they don't know how to go about actualizing their bugous promises. they should shut up and work or step aside for those that are ready for governance. but its sad that no matter how incompetent that this administration is the blinded foolish zombies will not see it or may be the see and feel it but too silly to admit their mistake and miscalculation.
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Alphaoscar: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Then make them your senators

Senate wetin I want them all at the Presidency. They are the best PDP can fill at this period.

#TeamSAS/fayosekashamuodili. leggoooooo
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
pyxxon:

Next time, Tell your sw brothers to be loyal to their se/ss brethren

Ur soooo stu*pid. What stupid loyalty? Loyalty of what exactly? U vote who u want for president, not for some undeserved stupid loyalty. When has ANY tribe been loyal to another tribe - for u to now say some loyalty should be reciprocated. angry

4 Likes

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
It looks like d PDP has not woken up from their slumber. Their only hope of winning d presidency in 2019 is if Ben Bruce is their candidate. He will win a lot of votes in d SW and NC, which are d swing states DT don't vote tribally. He could win wt a good VP.

But d pdp 's rotation policy is going to stop this cos their last candidate was from d south. They will want to go northern for a 2019 candidate.

I think d rotation policy should be an INEC policy guiding all parties - to avoid all this tribal injustice. If its zoned by INEC to d north central or southeast (who have not bn president since 1999), then let all parties produce candidates from DT region. DTS d only way it will work.
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by orisa37: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
You'll soon get malaria.
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by adeoba2008(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
I dey laff ooooo
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by AntiWailer: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
kenyguy:
No wonder why Fayose is talking.

Lol i no tell una ?
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by modath(f): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Caseless:
you wouldn't give my 'jamb question' an answer.
I believe your stay in abuja should have guided your line of thought that muslims and christians are not at dagger-drawn anywhere you go in the north; they 'co-habit' and respect each other too.
What it takes to be a notherner is to be a "die-hard muslim", you just the least person I expected this notion and stereotype from. Wondering if the 'diehard muslims' of yoruba extraction I met in the university are northerners too.

It's obvious you don't understand my point, have decided to excise only the "Die hard" part of my opinion about Saraki's ambition & chosen to misconstrue it as a generalisation of the north..

I sincerely have no option than to say " you are free to form your perception of what you assumed i meant", I'm responsible only for what i say , what you feel is a pre conceived notion/baggage you are carrying around ........

Bigotry, insensitivity & stereotypical myopia have no place in my life, however I'm free to form my opinions as they appear to me... thx.....

P.S.... I didn't respond cos i didn't want the matter to rage on, didn't have the time & i already knew the outcome... the matter nor go get end.. smiley
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by marv1: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Redoil:
Our source who does not want his name in print, one source who has a mental problem, a source who has no head, a sourceles source in apc Even when the slayer of Buhari has said it number of times that he is not intrested in the seat of the presidency. If these are the kind of jounarlism whe have in nigerian then to your tent O isreal.
Leave mata for mataias. Did Gej not say he was going for only one term, did he not change his mind when election was near? Fayose is not getting anything after being the gov. If he thinks nigerians are as gullible as his ekiti people he should go and think twice.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by modath(f): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

I've been following your post and I can say you tickle my sapiosexual side always. Won't be bad knowing you better I guess?

Oya, first of all, introduction!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
Did I just see "Fayose 2019"??

Rotflmao!! gringringrin

Lwtmb!! cheesy
who u dey expect? hope he will be frm d ss or sw or North dont dear mention ur area ..cuz is no go area. u people can support the South south okay?
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
DEAD ON ARRIVAL
so u wan make GEJ come back and contest 4 presidency abi?
Re: Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart by Tarzaa(m): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
modath:

This is where anyone that wants PDP to have in roads back into the north should look into, the North think of themselves as bros & sis first before political alignment.

How they intend to get votes from them, we siddon dey look. Mama P's "Brain dead" & "born throwey" speeches didn't do them any favors last time.... PDP agents couldn't even drive PDP emblazoned vehicles in daylight let alone campaign!!

If Fayose's engagement was with his brain & not his oral cavity only, he'd have long realized this fact.....

However , I'm just imagining SWerners having to make a choice between Fayose & Prof Osinbanjo ... Fayose's delusion of grandeur ehn ....... cheesy
Yes my brother, whenever you're not bias in your analysis, a big meaning is gotten there. Northeners especially muslems believe so much in their brothers and sisters they do not betray them as other tribes do!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider / Why Atiku Is In UAE For 6 Months / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.