Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Printer: The Best Cheap Wireless Printer 2016 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Printer: The Best Cheap Wireless Printer 2016 (2352 Views)

I Need Help On How To Set Up My Android Wireless Printer. / Where To Buy A Good Qualilty Wireless Printer In Port Harcourt / Canon All-in-one Wireless Printer At Micostarmall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Printer: The Best Cheap Wireless Printer 2016 by collinic: 6:12am On Apr 03, 2016
After over 16 hours of research to find out the best cheap wireless printer the choice is Monochrome Wireless NFC 13-Inch Portable Mobile Laser Printer(#16,000 naira only). We checked out all the Nigerian Online Shopping Mall to see what users who bought printers this 2016 have to say about their experience. The cost of printing per page is very cheap and these printer works perfectly well with smartphones, laptops and tablet.

The printer is very easy to setup, with just a single touch and you are good to go. You can print images, PDF files and Microsoft full suites(word, excel and power point).

The cool thing about these printer is the cool cost of ownership and printing wirelessly from mobile and tablets and all it requires is for you to install the app on the phone or tablet.
Features of This Printer

Good Cloud Print

These feature enables you to print from Smartphone, Tablet, Notebooks, Chromebook and PC's and other web connected service from anywhere in the world through internet connection once it is enabled.
One Touch WPS Button

With just a single touch WPS(Wi-fi Protection Setup) you can quickly connect securely to your wireless network.
Fast Printing

When you are working with a super fast printer, you know that means a faster work. These M2020W is equivalent to 400MHz processor and 64MB memory which enables it to print up 21 pages per minutes.

1 Like

Re: Printer: The Best Cheap Wireless Printer 2016 by Mdolalekan2u(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
I need laserjet mfp 1536dnf printer.
Re: Printer: The Best Cheap Wireless Printer 2016 by collinic: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mdolalekan2u:
I need laserjet mfp 1536dnf printer.

Let me find the product for you and review. When am done I will notify you with the details and the price
Re: Printer: The Best Cheap Wireless Printer 2016 by mma007: 5:54am On Apr 15, 2017
Welcome to printing.com, the home of low cost, hi-definition print with beautiful design from local printing.com studios. Printers London
Re: Printer: The Best Cheap Wireless Printer 2016 by joyet2012(f): 11:16pm On May 17, 2018
collinic:
After over 16 hours of research to find out the best cheap wireless printer the choice is Monochrome Wireless NFC 13-Inch Portable Mobile Laser Printer(#16,000 naira only). We checked out all the Nigerian Online Shopping Mall to see what users who bought printers this 2016 have to say about their experience. The cost of printing per page is very cheap and these printer works perfectly well with smartphones, laptops and tablet.

The printer is very easy to setup, with just a single touch and you are good to go. You can print images, PDF files and Microsoft full suites(word, excel and power point).

The cool thing about these printer is the cool cost of ownership and printing wirelessly from mobile and tablets and all it requires is for you to install the app on the phone or tablet.
Features of This Printer
Good Cloud Print

These feature enables you to print from Smartphone, Tablet, Notebooks, Chromebook and PC's and other web connected service from anywhere in the world through internet connection once it is enabled.
One Touch WPS Button

With just a single touch WPS(Wi-fi Protection Setup) you can quickly connect securely to your wireless network.
Fast Printing

When you are working with a super fast printer, you know that means a faster work. These M2020W is equivalent to 400MHz processor and 64MB memory which enables it to print up 21 pages per minutes.

Pls I need this

(1) (Reply)

Acer Laptop Reliability / How Do I Make The Best Use Of My New Laptop? / Export From Old Edb To Pst Converter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.