Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account (58065 Views)

Barclays Africa Group To Acquire Nigerian Bank / Help! Which Nigerian Bank Cards Are Accepted By Paypal Nigeria? / 5 Annoying Things Anyone That Uses A Nigerian Bank Can Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by ablesolomo: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2016
Hi, i want to open an account for my business name but i don't really know which bank to go for, i don't really know which is the best with no or little monthly charges, kindly advice me base on your experiences with any. Thanks for your reply

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by pendusky(m): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2016
ablesolomo:
Hi, i want to open an account for my business name but i don't really know which bank to go for, i don't really know which is the best, kindly advice me base on your experiences with any. Thanks for your reply

sterling bank... ask for ledger 96 account

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by daniska3yaro(m): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2016
Bet9ja account.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by ehmasjet(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2016
Sterling bank is ok for you.
You can open a sterling SUPA ACCount

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by ablesolomo: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2016
daniska3yaro:
Bet9ja account.

Which one is Bet9ja account pls

3 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by sczeska: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
First bank

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by diana158(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
gat no idea, i hope to learn as well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
ok

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by lantessy(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stanbic IBTC Bank

8 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by dearsly(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
NAIRABET ACCOUNT

2 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by danasjoe1: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Diamond bank is the best.

29 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by dimsonu(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
ehmasjet:
Sterling bank is ok for you.
You can open a sterling SUPA ACCount

Please elaborate on the advantages of Sterling Bank SUPA account.

***modified***

Came back to the thread just to see peeps mentioning names of banks. Seriously if you want to advertise a product at least give reasons for me to choose yours.

15 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by oooosadolor(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wema

2 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by kennysteve77: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
I run a business account wirh FCMB, it's awesome. Even if you don't choose FCMB, I beg you never to think of choosing GTB. If you do, you are a goner!

25 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Olukologia(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fidelity Bank is one of de best banks in Nigeria for business account. I have numbers of big companies running it.

5 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by somez(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
If its not Gtb then dont open any account.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by OnWebTech: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
I operate zero balance with first bank..and the COT has been removed only account maintenance fee is being deducted monthly

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by habex005(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Zenith bank all the way.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by geniusgenes: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
GTB

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by wilcox(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sterling is the best, also consider FCMB

8 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by horsepower24: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
OP.. Few tips in choosing your preferred bank for your corporate account.
1. Know that opening a corporate account would require most of your CAC documents, a Tax Identification Number, probably your company seal with other requirements for opening a current account depending on the bank.

2. You would be charged for Search Report on the authenticity of the CAC documents presented to the bank. Bank charges varies. GTB charges N5,000. FCMB N4,000 I think.

3. There are a lot of current account variants that banks sell that comes with their terms and condition. Some offer you zero COT(Maintenance Fee) but there would be a penalty and should you break it, you would be charged COT.

NB: N50 Bank Stamp is applicable to all corporate account regardless of the variant any bank is offering you.

4. If you wish for the bank to finance your business, Diamond Bank used to finance SMEs until the Ariaria market traders came and spoilt that initiative with bad loans. (Nigerians don't like paying down on facilities).

You can try fidelity bank too if you have legal title documents to stand as collateral for the loan.

If you're a start up, run from GTBank & Zenith Bank. They would never finance your business no matter the business plan you propose.

If you want the ease of internet banking, try GTBank and Diamond Bank.

70 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by opribo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
For your dear heart go and open your account in first bank but if you like to gamble with your life savings you can try the others.

5 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by domopps(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Op Skye bank is all what you need!

In skye bank they have variant of SBG Accts that suits your business irrespective of your level

NO 1,
They have SBG starter that comes with free chq book and cash monitoring book for your sales proceed free financial Advice Access to Internet banking, Notification of statement of acct by email montly, Mobile Banking and POS with N1000 monthly charges But incase you don't wana pay N1000 charges they have what they call Fee waiver by leaving just N100k in the acct tru-out the month
Also have N5m monthly turnover

No 2,

SBG growing enjoys all the features above but d diff is just that it has N3k montly charges and a fee waiver of N200k incase u don't want to pay charges
And it also comes with N15m monthly turnover

No 3

Skye SBG Established enjoys all the benefits and features above! Pls note that the monthly charges here is N5k and comes with N300k fee waiver balance incase you don't wana be charged but have up to N60m montly debit turnover

Please note that all the acct variants qualifies you for Business loan and CBN intervention funds !

Cheeeers

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by corperscorner: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
123bet account
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by emmadejust(m): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
[size=20pt] fidelity banks they are cool and cooperative
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by corperscorner: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Premier lotto account
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by dspeaker(m): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
If you want a Business account or any other type of accout SKYE BANK is the best. Pls visit any of the skye bank nearest to you and you will be happy you did

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by mkoabiola: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Marketers advertising dier bnks
Continue

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Boscojugunu(m): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fcmb And sterling

4 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by corperscorner: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
1960bet account

2 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by frankparadise(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
First bank

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes / Tony Elumelu Working In A Private Jet (PICS) / Towns Where Banks Don’t Open Except Customers See Armoured Tanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.