Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up (78194 Views)

Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic / Alizeeā€™s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by 9jatatafo(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hey whizzy take it easy and chillzy a bit bro. You went to far mentioning the pride of a woman (kpekus) to be smelling and her family.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sunshine1974(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
lilzcee:
google wizkid worth in internet, wizkid gave out 1million to 4 of his fans during the christmas season, u are here claiming that linda is richer? Do u know when wizkid started music? do u know what it means for drake to feature wizkid? Do u know what it means for R.KELLY tO FEATURE wizkid? My brother u are the type that can be easily brainwashed, lil kesh is even living in his own house, Wizkid is a billionaire, if u don't know
dats the fake life I am talking about.....dashing 1million but cant pay rent, is dat not stupidity? Who does dat? .....take it or leave it, wizzy is living a fake life.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by olarhtunji(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
OK....... congrats to them on thier anniversary
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
mymadam:
angry Sorry, I refuse to accept that Wizkid would write such trash. Totally unacceptable from some kids' role model! That is not saying that Linda might not be trashy though.

Lol, role model ke? Heard any of his songs?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sunshine1974(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Im just waiting for the day he will mess up with Olamide.....ge will regret he ever did.....always threatening to beat up everybody, I don't blame him, its Dammy crane I blame
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by ademoladeji(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
coolscott:

Did she paint a picture, or did she just report a story? Was what she reported false? Is it possible that a reported story will not paint a picture in the mind of the reader?
Everyone knows this. Journalists and writers will write and sometimes, the true things that they write will make you look funny or embarrass you a bit but that is something that comes with the territory (of being popular).
It is a disgrace how wizkid has decided to respond.
Makes him look weak/kind of insecure.

As a matter of fact, when I heard he had been given a quit notice, I said to myself "No big deal. Maybe he doesn't even like the place anymore".

But this he is doing now will suggest that it having that story reported hurt him.

What is my business if people think I am broke when I am not really broke?
Will their thoughts take away my money from me?
Have they earned any kobo for me?
Are they doing so now?
Are they the ones with the responsibility to earn future kobos for me?

Him even responding to her was very stupid. Now we can only think that perhaps he is broke.

He (and anyone) has a right to decide not to pay for any service they want to stop using

You're on point here bro

Some guys hate it when you write 'pained' stories about them. These stories might be true- in fact, in most cases they're true.

I dnt like discussing celebrities' issues.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
sunshine1974:
dats the fake life I am talking about.....dashing 1million but cant pay rent, is dat not stupidity? Who does dat? .....take it or leave it, wizzy is living a fake life.
believe whatever u want to believe
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid is truly a kid. No matter what someone says about u, u dnt reply in such a way. Grow up son.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by 1forall: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Both their posts are further proof that money can't buy class.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Afroconnect: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
mymadam:
angry Sorry, I refuse to accept that Wizkid would write such trash. Totally unacceptable from some kids' role model! That is not saying that Linda might not be trashy though.
Did Wizkid tell u he is a role model,or does his lyrics indicate he is trying to be?
Your post is funny.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
sainty2k3:
I tot whizkid is a Yoruba boy. This one lacks respect o. we don't talk this way even if someone is a year older than you
grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by tobbyalone: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
mk wizkid just lie say dem hack em account... undecided
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
Oga park well jaree;gringrin.

Who that one don help?

Linda makes money by circulating verified and unverified stories bout this celebs so it is acceptable for celebs to attack her.

I always laugh at bloggers that say "I want to be like Linda Ikeji" because blogging isn't her only source of income. She is involved in some real sneaky shits but wetin concern me?

Just don't wanna be like Linda because you cannot do what Linda is doing.
my dear u cant even be like her. Ur brain cnt carry it.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Tallesty1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
my dear u cant even be like her. Ur brain cnt carry it.
First, I am not your dear.

Second, I don't want to be like her because I aim to be the first of what I am and would become in the future not a copy of someone else.

You get? Now swerve.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
coolscott:

Wizkid worth up to half of Linda's worth? Nah. Don't think so. He has not developed his business mind to that level yet.
But he has a chance to. He is still a bit young and maybe he will channel his anger in that direction

heey...betcha set ur fact straight,i bet your article up there is based on ur assumption.
Is it not now that's linda is just coming up and prolly the money she got in the dasukigate ish.. She's a blogger and so bleeping wat,. How much does she make per month bfore she recieved the grace of dasukigate. Hope u knw all the endorsement wizkid has, plus the recent glo signing?. the highest paid pepsi ambassador in africa. Google is ur friend anyway for more info
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
What wizkid doesn't understand is dat Linda is a blogger n amebo is wah makes her rich. Whether he likes it or not,she's doing her work n she doesn't even care if he's pained or not. It is nobody's fault dat he is mostly in d news for d wrong reasons. D only lesson learnt from wizkid's bitter note is d fact dat common sense isn't actually common. D kind of value Africans place on marriage is just somehow. Aw does marriage concern happiness?? Its her life biko. Wizkid has two babymamas n he thinks he's beta than d lady who slept wif his director. Let him who is without sin be d first to cast a stone. He even insulted her mom n her entire family...he's truly wizKID.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sainty2k3(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Respecting an elder isn't peculiar to just yorubas alone if na lie why is Fayose always insulting PMB. It's is a value in Africa already

and that doesn't make it right
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by oruchechuks(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Irreplaceable48(f): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
So Whizkid and Linda want to spoil each other's career right?? Issokay....continue. But I wnt be surprised if Linda eventually becomes Wizzy's babymama cos na like this love dey start.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by IghravweIG(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:
When person go dey live of people secrets and fabricated stories. Through out this week wetin i just dey read na ''wizkid gets quit notice, wizkid babymama do this, wizkid babymama do that''. Now the boy don explode. una dey dia dey run una mouth say him no try, him no get respect but na person dey carry him matter dey collect money whether na true or not and whether e dey pain am or not.
Guyz don't forget that this celebs are human like us and having feelings.
confirm talk my brother.
Haters go still dey play hate on am.
Even if na me dem dey write those stuffs about, I for don explode.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by tkatechy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Linda sef, ahhhhh ahhhhh so he dey pain u sef, last tym I checked @2015 Wizkid is the forth richest celebrity in Nigeria "Wizkid: Ayodeji Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid is the fourth richest Nigerian artist in 2015. Wizkid is the highest paid Pepsi Ambassador in Africa. He is also the C.E.O of Starboy Entertainment. Wizkid is also an Ambassador of Globacom Nigeria." with all the endorsement ahhhhh ahhhhh aunty Linda, wait sef say na sin if pesin hire something, it's not as if he does not hve a car, who know sef if Linda actually bought the mansion once or shez paying installmentally #just saying
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sainty2k3(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
ycat:
Yoruba boy ko oloruka boy ni! Don't even go there, respectable Yoruba will never do what Linda is doing, so she asked for it. I guess you released this for those Yoruba that would have their skin pull into clothes at a drop of hat? You never heard that useless adults like Linda have their cane size? These days the agbayas have their size. No adult would treat younger ones anyhow and get away with it. She deserves every bit of it. I knew she would meet her match one day.

well, its still wrong for him to talk that way . bloggers or reporters carries rumors about celebrity everywhere, someone even said Buhari was dead. lol. u gat to absorb a lot of shit as celebrity
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by cirmuell(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
whooops lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by dapsonlou(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=sainty2k3 post=44364247]I tot whizkid is a Yoruba boy. This one lacks respect o. we don't talk this way even if someone is a year older than you[/quot

Maybe for your Village, in my village if you Wrong someone they will dish it for you, young or old
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by ngmgeek(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
What an arrogant clown. Not sure he has a sister or raising a daughter.

Someone is so pissed or under the influence lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sainty2k3(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=dapsonlou post=44368311][/quote]

u mean in your village, young people talk back at elders, threatening to beat up elders. I doubt that's in this part of Nigeria
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by calliope(f): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yeyebrities and their fake ass life...... Nonsense
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by calliope(f): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by dapsonlou(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
sainty2k3:

u mean in your village, young people talk back at elders, threatening to beat up elders. I doubt that's in this part of Nigeria

Things have change. Respect is reciprocal, an Elderly person Must give respect in other to get respect. Respect is not a birth right.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by tkatechy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lolllll Wizkid Don reply our aunty Linda, me sef dey wonder if Linda talk say he rent car and baba nla still get 4cars outstanding must he buy everything ahhhhh, don't forget his the highest paid Pepsi Ambassador in Africa, with glo endorsement again ahhhhh ahhhhh aunty Linda, also 4th richest Nigerian musician according to forbes 2015. WHERE LINDA? cry

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by coolscott(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Funshorrh:

heey...betcha set ur fact straight,i bet your article up there is based on ur assumption.
Is it not now that's linda is just coming up and prolly the money she got in the dasukigate ish.. She's a blogger and so bleeping wat,. How much does she make per month bfore she recieved the grace of dasukigate. Hope u knw all the endorsement wizkid has, plus the recent glo signing?. the highest paid pepsi ambassador in africa. Google is ur friend anyway for more info
[size=13pt]No you go do your own research. That research is not for me. You asked the right question (How much does she earn per month?). Analysis have been done before about how much she earns per week and per month as advert fees on her blog but obviously, you have never read any of those.

As for Dasukigate, the money she received from Dasukigate is the same as the one Abacha's family gave your you and your parents. How much was it sef?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by SURElee(f): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
How did linda get to this stage of geting venomous hatred from people self? Life isn't all about shoes, bags, and banana island mansion o! Biko what is happening with the naverland ranch since MJ's demise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly / Tekno Gets Hospitalized, Shares Sick Bed Selfie / Bobrisky Acquires Customized Number Plate. Shares 28th Pre-Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.