Stats: 3,149,816 members, 7,806,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up (78185 Views)

Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic / Alizeeā€™s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sukkot: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Truely.
Linda ikeji stinks.
I remember the first time i met her, the odor i perceived was sickening, i thought she ate some spicy food.

I met her the second time, the foul odor was still there, that's when i knew something was fishy.

She's rich enough to seek bad breath and body odor treatment.
really ?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by MrWhaley: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
9airaland:
Thank God mine doesn't. St.....nk..

Dont quote me angry
With a face as ravishing as that,why would it?? smiley

Sorry,buh your pishure lured me to quote...hope sey you nor vex? cheesy
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sukkot: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
lilzcee:
google wizkid worth in internet, wizkid gave out 1million to 4 of his fans during the christmas season, u are here claiming that linda is richer? Do u know when wizkid started music? do u know what it means for drake to feature wizkid? Do u know what it means for R.KELLY tO FEATURE wizkid? My brother u are the type that can be easily brainwashed, lil kesh is even living in his own house, Wizkid is a billionaire, if u don't know
ermmm those naija celebs pay those americans to feature in their music. if a mad man has 50,000 dollars to pay r kelly or drake to feature in his music video those guys will be there. jus sayin

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sukkot: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
linda ikeji need to take toke makinwa advice and smell her own pu-ssy. jus sayin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkEpzIKL-cY
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by TrollinStone: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
This ur pic dey make me miss Mama Peace cry cry
Babangida70:
grin grin dz one na die o

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Sunseeker: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
It seems that ONLY Omotola Jalade has Class !

Nigerian Celebrities forming like Gentleman and Ladies...But Rough and Rude !!

Fela Kuti R.I.P. Wizkid ! U have suprised me.. chai !
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
alobright17:
I support him full time if calling her mom will make her stop putting eyes in people's business so be it. Renting or buying the house is none of her business.
it's also his duty not to let his private life be on the news all the time
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by tpiah01: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Linda is over 30 and single. The director is over 30 and single I assume.

If they have no religious beliefs that prevent them from doing so, why is it news that they slept with each other? Was a crime involved?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by tpiah01: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
9jatatafo:
Hey whizzy take it easy and chillzy a bit bro. You went to far mentioning the pride of a woman (kpekus) to be smelling and her family.

Pride of a woman?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Wizkid just posted this on Linda Ikeji's Instagram page. 22 minutes ago. Wizkid is angry that stories about him on Linda's blog are making him look bad.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/wizkid-insults-linda-ikeji-says-director-slept-her.html
Wizkid Linda is and will keep on been better than You
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by tonymania(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
They shouldn't fight, I believe they both matured n shouldn't wash their dirty linen outside.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by alobright17(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
ellacute45:
it's also his duty not to let his private life be on the news all the time
what is private about Renting a house and buying it ?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by alobright17(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
sukkot:
ermmm those naija celebs pay those americans to feature in their music. if a mad man has 50,000 dollars to pay r kelly or drake to feature in his music video those guys will be there. jus sayin
Who said Linda is richer than Whizboi?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by franugo(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
alobright17:
I support him full time if calling her mom will make her stop putting eyes in people's business so be it. Renting or buying the house is none of her business.

go n google what celeb news blogging is all abt n u will realize dt it is her biz..it is part of what brings traffic to her blog n thus generates revenue 4 her. anyho, me i dnt want to comment on this foolish beef d kid has with linda cos its jux plain laughable n nt worth d mentions i will receive 4rm d kid's fanatics on NL:-C

EDITED
By d way, dt foolish comment u made up there relating 2 linda's mum was uncalled 4 n severely condemnable. try to procure some respect bro, its nt dt expensive
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by sukkot: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
alobright17:
Who said Linda is richer than Whizboi?
not me lolz. am saying having drake and r kelly is not a sign that you have arrived. its a sign that your head is not correct. paying some washed up american artist to appear on your song so you can look cool is the height of stupidity. i heard davido paid meek mill 400,000 dollars just so he can appear on his song
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by cybriz82(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Taaiii my frnd common taaii mek I hear words.yoruba ke which respect dem get when iz cme to insult?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by STILESGANG: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
lilzcee:
google wizkid worth in internet, wizkid gave out 1million to 4 of his fans during the christmas season, u are here claiming that linda is richer? Do u know when wizkid started music? do u know what it means for drake to feature wizkid? Do u know what it means for R.KELLY tO FEATURE wizkid? My brother u are the type that can be easily brainwashed, lil kesh is even living in his own house, Wizkid is a billionaire, if u don't know
Wizkid a billionaire lol,Where do you get your facts from?And fyi drake didn't feature wizkid I doubt they've even met before he only listened to his song,liked it and jumped on it.Not supporting linda though but I just couldn't let your half baked truths stand without countering it.

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by 9jatatafo(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
tpiah01:

Pride of a woman?

Yes it is because that is the place we all passed to this world. It should be respected
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by ATMC(f): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
MIPNIG:

You are empty ... We know she is a gossip but don't tell tales that bring others down. Pull Down syndrome is biblical philistinism where you profit and benefit from other people's down fall.
You are FULL of air.

Check the meaning of gossip or let me tell you AIRHEAD though I know you won't grasp.

Gossip is informal talk about someone that may be unkind or UNTRUE!
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by alobright17(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
franugo:

go n google what celeb news blogging is all abt n u will realize dt it is her biz..it is part of what brings traffic to her blog n thus generates revenue 4 her. anyho, me i dnt want to comment on this foolish beef d kid has with linda cos its jux plain laughable n nt worth d mentions i will receive 4rm d kid's fanatics on NL:-C

EDITED
By d way, dt foolish comment u made up there relating 2 linda's mum was uncalled 4 n severely condemnable. try to procure some respect bro, its nt dt expensive
you need blood of Satan to cure your madness Onye ara?.

If is her job to talk shit about people she should also bear the reproach or whatever insult that follow suit,insulting her mother should also be part of the traffic boasting and she will generate more revenue and mad idiots like you Anuofia
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Iruolycious(f): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Well, no good blogger waters down a story simply because he/she doesn't want the person the story is about to get hurt. If it's true then drop it like it's hot. No sentiments attached. That's definitely how the business goes. If you want positive stories about you on the news then do some positive stuffs for a change. And btw, Linda is just 35 years. How come people (envious people obviously) call her old? Even people older than her call her old. I don't get it. Is it because those people pray to die before they are 35 or what? Or is it just the envy speaking?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Iruolycious(f): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Well, no good blogger waters down a story simply because he/she doesn't want the person the story is about to get hurt. If it's true then drop it like it's hot. No sentiments attached. That's definitely how the business goes. If you want positive stories about you on the news then do some positive stuffs for a change. And btw, Linda is just 35 years. How come people (envious people obviously) call her old? Even people older than her call her old. I don't get it. Is it because those people pray to die before they are 35 or what? Or is it just the envy speaking? Linda will get richer because of all the traffic from this feud btw. Wizkid? Not so sure.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by alobright17(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
STILESGANG:
Wizkid a billionaire lol,Where do you get your facts from?And fyi drake didn't feature wizkid I doubt they've even met before he only listened to his song,liked it and jumped on it.Not supporting linda though but I just couldn't let your half baked truths stand without countering it.
which ever way he bro the guy has made it in life at least for now whether meeting Drake or Michael Jackson or not.success don't hide I need no google to know that either.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by STILESGANG: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
alobright17:
which ever way he bro the guy has made it in life at least for now whether meeting Drake or Michael Jackson or not.success don't hide I need no google to know that either.
Where in my post did I say he wasn't successful?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Iruolycious(f): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Well, no good blogger waters down a story simply because he/she doesn't want the person the story is about to get hurt. If it's true then drop it like it's hot. No sentiments attached. That's definitely how the business goes. If you want positive stories about you on the news then do some positive stuffs for a change. And btw, Linda is just 35 years. How come people (envious people obviously) call her old? Even people older than her call her old. I don't get it. Is it because those people pray to die before they are 35 or what? Or is it just the envy speaking? Linda will get richer because of all the traffic from this feud btw. Wizkid? Not so sure. Who knows, he may even lose some endorsement deals for disrespecting a woman who was only doing her job. #JustSaying

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by alobright17(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
STILESGANG:
Where in my post did I say he wasn't successful?
Jump and pass then Lol
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by 4everGrand(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
sainty2k3:
I tot whizkid is a Yoruba boy. This one lacks respect o. we don't talk this way even if someone is a year older than you

Were u around when Olamide was insulting DonJazzy? Its a shame. They would get their share when they get older too; but the ish is they would be really mad when its done to them.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by STILESGANG: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
alobright17:
Jump and pass then Lol
And why is wizkid saying it as if anyone who hasn't achieved what he has and probably would counts as unsuccessful and sad.

So if we compare Wizkid to people younger and far more successful than him, like justin bieber or miley cyrus should he feel old and sad?

Linda is richer than probably 98% of nigerian women her age in this dead country. WHY THE HELL WOULD SHE BE 35 AND SAD?

If he's saying everyone one must have his wealth and fame to be fulfilled in life, he's really thinking like a child and fans like you who probably can't think for theirselves can't help him out either.

Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
Oga park well jaree;gringrin.

Who that one don help?

Linda makes money by circulating verified and unverified stories bout this celebs so it is acceptable for celebs to attack her.

I always laugh at bloggers that say "I want to be like Linda Ikeji" because blogging isn't her only source of income. She is involved in some real sneaky shits but wetin concern me?

Just don't wanna be like Linda because you cannot do what Linda is doing.

If this particular news is false, why can't wiz treat it as such by a sensible reply, his reply alone gave credence to the news.
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by alobright17(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
STILESGANG:
And why is wizkid saying it as if anyone who hasn't achieved what he has and probably would counts as unsuccessful and sad.

So if we compare Wizkid to people younger and far more successful than him, like justin bieber or miley cyrus should he feel old and sad?

Linda is richer than probably 98% of nigerian women her age in this dead country. WHY THE HELL WOULD SHE BE 35 AND SAD?

If he's saying everyone one must have his wealth and fame to be fulfilled in life, he's really thinking like a child and fans like you who probably can't think for theirselves can't help him out either.
Do you need Wizkid phone number for you to ask him the question?
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Themandator: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Virus777:
Illiterate Wizkid. Venting his anger on the wrong person. Ranting as if Linda is the reason for his fake life. With all your gra gra you can't even afford a house in Lagos. And you have the guts to throw tantrums at Linda who's hundred times richer and the owner of a mansion in Banana Island. Yes, she's a mere blogger but she can afford to buy you hundred times over.

Kid, take a chill pill. While you're at it find a new flat to rent.

Linda should just make this boy LIB ambassador make him settle with him landlord
Re: Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up by Themandator: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
tpiah01:
Linda is over 30 and single. The director is over 30 and single I assume.

If they have no religious beliefs that prevent them from doing so, why is it news that they slept with each other? Was a crime involved?

Director of what, his starboy label, finance or video?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly / Tekno Gets Hospitalized, Shares Sick Bed Selfie / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles"