Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:35 PM

Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her (86994 Views)

Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Banky W Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2016

Oh Wizkid...what a child! (my response ...hehe)

So my darling little 'friend' Wizkid came on my IG page this morning to blast me for writing yesterday that he was given quit notice at the Lekki home he claimed he bought some years ago, which he actually rented. He threatened to beat me up...called me an ugly old bitch...(I'm ugly? lol) says I don't have a man (crying over that..) and called my mum a loser...(what a child).

Anyway, all that don't matter, people have said worse to me...what I wanted to address is the part where he said I slept with his director and he left me in a hotel...that one I will definitely want to address because some people actually believe it. That my dear friends, is a lie! Please continue...

First and foremost, I've never met Wizkid one on one. I've only seen him once in real life on stage at a show a few years ago. I've never met anybody who is his director. Guess he put that line in his comments to defame me. You that mad that people now know the house is not yours? Lol.

Trust me, if I knew someone was Wizkid's director, I'd rather kill myself than sleep with him or any other entertainer for that matter (except maybe he's my husband..hehe) because I know how some of these entertainers are...they kiss and tell a lot. You can't afford to be messing around in their circle. So, no, I have NEVER slept with Wizkid's director. I live a celibate life..most of the time. (Though, that has to end soon...I'm getting old and missing out on that part of life...lol)

I've always been an advocate of women respecting their bodies and owning their own. And I feel sex should only happen when you're in committed relationship (that is if you can't wait till marriage) and I recommend celibacy for a long as you're not committed to someone. There's absolutely no dignity in sleeping around and messing around with different men. It's ugly and God don't like ugly. So no, I'm not that woman, and will never be that woman. Nice try, Wizkid!

Having said that, I'm sure, you wonder why Wizkid is so mad at me? To be honest, I don't know either. All I know is that his beef with me started a long time ago but he decided to start bashing me online after I refused a meeting with him. A few months ago, he asked his PR people to contact me, that he wanted to talk to me. For some reason, he thought I didn't like him and I was hurting his image online. He wanted to see how I could write more positive things about him but I turned down the meeting. Not that I have anything against him, I sincerely don't! I think he's an amazing talent and one of the few music stars in Nigeria with a midas touch. So this wasn't personal. I just didn't want to meet him. If he lobbies me then it means I won't be able to write anything about him anymore...and my job is to write...about everything, including entertainers.

I am cordial with some of them...many of them I have never met. I try to stay away from gatherings where they are because the more friends you make in the entertainment industry, the less you can write. And that will inadvertently affect your work. The few ones that I call acquaintances, it's hard to write about them because you feel you're cool with them and even when you write, they call you to complain. So, the fewer 'friends' I have in the entertainment industry, the better my job will be.

So Wizkid can bash me all he wants...but I will continue to do my job. Maybe he thinks the more he bashes me, then I will stop writing about him? Won't work. But meanwhile, if he tells a lie about me, I will address it. LIB plans to be around for a long time...some of these people will come and go! :-).

Thanks everyone and Wizkid's fans for reading my response.

Oh and by the way, did I mention that his Porsche car is also on hire purchase? Oh shit, I just mentioned that! And no, darling, you're not 25! We know your real age! Continue to have an amazing career while I watch and continue to celebrate you.
Kisses

Source:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/oh-wizkidwhat-child-my-response-hehe.html?m=1

271 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lalsticlala, mynd44
Food don ready

But wait oooo

LIB plans to be around for a long time...some of these people will come and go! :-).

What is aunty linda even saying here, who is she referring to?

Anyway...

DrabeeyWasHere

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
But Linda u sef go and marry na angry tongue

302 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
lol......dnt worry continue fighting I will be your ref

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Tallesty1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
We Believe Wizkid Auntygringringringrin

We never expected you to admit to what wizzy said cause we know you.

That's why we are giving you the same treatment we give Lai Mohammed, ie you say something and we take the opposite cause that is where the truth is.

There are some truths in what you said though, I agree with you that you stopped bleeping entertainers long ago, nah politicians sure pass now.

Celibacy kor Queen mother ni.

BreadandBeans:

Shey you dey single ni? Goan marry her nah make I see how you will be able to prove to her family that you're not after her money.

Expect no respect from Laura cause you will never get it.

But Linda will change your life and set you up financially and you will start sipping expensive drinks from your breast pocket instead of beer.

Bear in mind though that she has no private life so she might post your dick pik online someday just to make her female readers and other enemy celebs jealous.

And that her sister will do to you what Solange did to Jay Z. Her own go worse sef cause she's an African, a Nigerian. Nah die you dey walahi.

352 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by afroniger: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
I kinda believe Linda's version concerning her 'Celibacy' considering that she once confessed to being circumcised. I even doubt she has ever enjoyed sex. undecided

Anyone in showbiz (including Aproko Linda herself) should understand that their 'private lives' are 'fair game' -- in other words there's nothing really private about it. Such is the double edged sword and price of fame. undecided

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by RichYoungNigga: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
This linda is so lame.
Everyone knows her vagina stinks.
Don't let the designers bag fool you, the very first time i met her, she stinks like a pile of steaming shiit

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by gabazin080(m): 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
dis woman no get shame at all.

[b]dis woman no get shame at all.

[/b]dis woman no get shame at all.

He threatened to beat me up...called me an ugly old Dam...(I'm ugly? lol) says I don't have a man (crying over that..) and called my mum a loser...(what a child).. SO ALL THIS WERE TRUE EXCEPT FOR SLEEPING WITH HIS AGENT.

SO ANTY LINDA KNOWS SHE IS UGLY

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Samiceman: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
But it's none of my business...

My advise to wizkid is ......

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Elzends(m): 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Silly cases like this makes me respect Seun the more..

Kids everywhere

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by CACAWA(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lol I expected Linda to reply like this....

[size=18pt]so everything wizkid has is even on loan, from Lekki home to Porsche car, bling bling, etc

Chai !! No wonder he doesn't have the balls to spend money on charity like some of us do....Eeyah.

Claiming 25yrs old because of your height and skeleton when we know your real age just makes responsible men like Aki and PawPaw laugh out loud

Keep balling and getting more bastard kids but atleast pay your house rent. I was gonna borrow you some money but now I'm not in the mood

[/size]

Na joke I dey o, wizkid na my padi

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by mrlaw93(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Aunty Linda is jst trying hard to defend herself. Wizkid director actually fvck ur smelly ass. And fvck u for saying wizkid will come and go bt LIB is here to say. Shut up ma! Linda will come and go and Wizkid evergreen songs are here to stay. B1tch!

#UglyOldBitchLinda

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Damtha(f): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eeeeooo

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by calliope(f): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
porshuch:
Go Linda ! Go Linda!!, bleep up all these fake life yeyebrities.

grin

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by drnairalov: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
but linda has a vendetta, i understand she is a blogger, but ,most times she protects her friends from the public eye and anything bad about others she ' ll be the first to carry it... but e be like say wizzy insult touch am small.

anyways this wizkid and Linda matter, you people don't be fooled, open hatred is hidden love ,dey might get married

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by DONMAYOR19(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
this girl go finish this boy career if she no take time o.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Niyinficient(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Una wan start abi?

Aunty Linda sha want traffic for her blog! Nice stunts!

Evn the unborn foetus knows wizkid can afford a a porshe car! Iro Aunty mi yi ti npoju na!

Wizkid, wateva deal u and dis Aunty get, make una continue o! The thunder wey go strike una still dey gym

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Dojupyo(f): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
All these celebrities sef.. Can't they ignore some things?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by neocortex: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
We Believe Wizkid Auntygringringringrin

Who cares

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Generalkorex(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
1:1

----------------------------------------------------------------
In another news
I met my secondary school maths teacher
last
week and he asked for the direction to
Zenith
Bank in Maitama.
I told him to make a 360 turn, walk for
about 1.8
metres (round that up to the nearest tens),
you
will then see a shop which is
perpendicularlyto
your right, make an obtuse angle turn and
you
will see the bank at a distance of about the
logarithm of 7.
Let him feel what I felt as a student during
his
math class in school. lol

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Babangida70(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2016

Oh and by the way, did I mention that his Porsche car is also on hire purchase? Oh poo, I just mentioned that!
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

this is how Linda smashed wizkid grin grin grin

202 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by lloydpras: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abeg who get unused indomie sauce.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by neocortex: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
BreadandBeans:

Why don't you marry her ?

27 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Aminat508(f): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Opistorincos(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
heh grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by 9airaland(f): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
You can't afford to be messing around in their circle. So, no, I have NEVER slept with Wizkid's director.

Who is now telling lies.......

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by golddiamond860: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Who is wizkid? And wat does he do....

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by simongonner: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
2 idiots

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by ichommy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin Make I fry Gala den.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

David Nwajei, Nollywood Actor, Is Dead / Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) / Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.