Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,323 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Had A Blood Covenant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Blood Covenant (25352 Views)

Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Blood Covenant by kennethoko(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2005
I Had a Blood Covenant

I have a girlfriend whom I have dated for 8 years. Five years ago, we took a blood covenant by drawing each others blood saying Psalms from the bible and made these vows: to love each other forever, to marry, not to cheat, and not to lie.

Now she is seeing another man says she doesn't care if the oath kills her or not. The problem is that I still love her so much. What do I do and what is her future especially when we said that the oath can never be broken till natural death kills one of us?

Please comments needed fast.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by owo(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2005
Do nothing... allow her to live her life. There are 40 million ladies in Nigeria that you can choose from...LOL
If she is yours you'll definitely have her back.
You cannot coerce her into a relationship. It will backfire.

5 Likes

Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by layi(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2005
What you had was more of a prayer than a ritual. It wont kill. Just look for somewhere else. Life goes on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by hotangel2(f): 1:40am On Nov 15, 2005
U guys are talking as if this is small issue. na blood covenant now.

If the girl chooses the die, well the guy can't move on because he can't go with another girl. Blood covenant is like, for better for worse. Even death won't part them.

Errrrmmm... i think you should find a way of making your girl love u like she did when y'all had the covenant.

Plus why r u guys together for 8 years and not yet married

1 Like

Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by allonym: 4:23am On Nov 15, 2005
i hate to break it to you, the power of a blood covenant only exists in your head. Since you are the one who believes in it, she will have a happy life, and you will fall apart. Give up on your stupid covenant and ex girlfriend and don't make contracts without exit clauses in the future.

5 Likes

Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by mckaycee(m): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2005
You what? Blood covenant? Well, big boy, that which you two did is not easy, atleast i dated a girl for 6yrs and we never did a thing like that. You need some prayers and fasting, and go on with your life. such things like this backfires..
What if she comes back with HIV/AIDS, will the covenant still hold. Fast, Pray and go on with life. This is blood issue.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by icingbaby(f): 12:14am On Nov 16, 2005
why will you go an do stupid thing like that. like what mckaycee said you need prayer and fasting, so go to church and pray. as for the girl live her alone go and find an other girl.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Seun(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2005
You and the girl should go for separate for prayer and fasting if it makes you feel better!

Otherwise, this is a non-issue. The girl has left you and the blood covenant is not going to bring her back. If she can leave you despite her belief in the eficacy of the blood covenant, then she must really dislike you right now!

Perhaps you took her for granted because you thought the blood covenant will make her stay with you? Perhaps you tried to use the blood covenant to threaten her to stay with you? Such behaviours can cause love to disappear!

1 Like

Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by lilian(f): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2005
live her and look for another girl. but i promise u that she will come back to u, one day
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by enchantra(f): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2005
WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING!!!
why would you do that? if you love her as you claim, let her be
leave her alone to  be happy
BLOOD Covenant?
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Outkast(f): 2:12am On Dec 14, 2005
@enchantra. i was going to say exactly the same thing.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Oracle(m): 2:27am On Dec 14, 2005
enchantra:

WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING!!!
why would you do that? if you love her as you claim, let her be
leave her alone to be happy
BLOOD Covenant?
word enchantra
this involves blood and wont be an easy thing
so i guess u need a way out.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by legs(f): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2005
ditto allonym!
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by papermoon(f): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2006
i suggest you pay a visit to mountain of fire and miracles and get a deliverance session.blood is the strongest thing that can bind two people.im not gonna get on you and say WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO FOR A BLOOD COVENANT??ARE YOU A VAMPIRE?
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by pearldrops(f): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2006
why/what would u do that for?
a BLOOD convenant?
gosh!! u must be crazy
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Viktor(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2006
So.......Didnt they ever tell you not to do stuff like that, well i guess your the type of guy who doesnt listen to the words of the wise or preferably you havent got a BIBLE.Well whatever happens just know you broght it upon yourself so handle it but my advice to you is that you run back to your creator and plead for forgiveness, i tell you he's very merciful, so go and do what you have to do ok...
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by pearldrops(f): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2006
u know the only person u can have a blood convenant with and be safe is GOD aside from him anyother convenant is wreck becos there are the advantages and disadvanteges of a convenant in which the disadvanteges is greater than the advanteges.
Think of a situation where by your partner passes away?blood convenant is one that is sealed here on earth in heaven and on hell.
so think about when ur partner starts misbehaving or when u two are sepreted by distance what then happens to the oath u both took?
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by ABIMBOLA77(f): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2006
ditto for peppermoon, going to mfm will waste time, abeg visit WWW.MOUNTAIN-OF-FIRE.COM, or better still pls pray this out loud ' i break every consious and unconscious convenant ive ever entered into with the blood of Jesus'. foreal maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, u need to break that convenant cos it will BACKFIRE
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by allonym: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2006
or you can try this, it worked for my cousin's brother's friends aunt's sister friend from secondary who had a blood covenant with some guy:

Cut off the middle finger of each hand
Boil for two hours with 5 grains of salt
Season with garlic and serve warm.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Rhodalyn(f): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2006
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by SIBLI06(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2006
Complete and utter twoddle!!! If you love her that much let her find her own way in life, if she is for you she will return if she does not it was never meant to be. I'm sure most people at NL have had their heart broken before. Sorry but get over it, the next girl who you meet could be the ONE! Good luck
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by mmomi(f): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2006
I thought this blood issue is tale by moonlight.

So it is real. Please run to a strong church- (The Lord's Chosen) or any other church that fires.
Blood is not water oooo!!!!
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by yeepa(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2006
yeah, there is a way out.

Call the girl, you guys should do another convenant that will break the bond, read the psalm verse in a reverse manner and finally tell the girl to pray for you to get a nice chic, it will be broken for sure grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Idekeson(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2006
Move on with your life and stop playing!
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Grizzly(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2006
Hey people, tell him the truth, O bwoy, u in big, big trouble, he he he!! lol
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Grizzly(m): 2:15am On Feb 18, 2006
Next time when a girl approaches u wid a razor, and talks about a blood covenant, u tell her to cut her finger and toe nails wid it, he he he!! lol
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by pearldrops(f): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2006
u r locked in hell completely if u dont break that oat
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Rhodalyn(f): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2006
Grizzly:

Hey people, tell him the truth, O bwoy, u in big, big trouble, he he he!! cheesy
very big trouble wink wink wink
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by inspira(f): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2006
aaaaaaaah blood what? see ehn to tell you the truth u need to sort out things "properly' with this girl or else na life sentence . these covenants are very real and mind you heaven and earth bear witness to this.u must either follow the terms of the covenant to the letter or break it with the girl
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by SvS(f): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2006
you mean u still believe in blood covenants in this day and age?
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by aykay(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2006
what a nutter, i can't believe u don't want to move on with your life because of some silly covenant. What passage in psalm did u read that said she would die (or even chip her nails) if she dumped u? get them thoughts out of your head, move on.
P.S don't tell your next babe u did something like this or else girls will flee far away from u or u'll end up with a freak.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by micklplus(m): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2006
Something like this has been here where a guy went into blood covenant with his girl, they actaully had to go their seperate ways later,which affected the guy and Alas ! the guy died !

for real, this is a not a childs play and as such,should not be trivialised at all. this is a serious issue that needs a spiritual deliverance.

if you are a christian, you'll need to be fervent and totally soiled in prayers and also fasting.

If you are muslim, go and see your ALFA !

if you are a spirirualist, go and see your BABALAWO !

I am sorry about you predicament but you don Bleep up ! i pray to GOD to have mercy on you and i hope you have learnt you lessons.

When you love someone, there a need for you to protect them by not doing something that will cage or send them into confinement. you dont tie people down cos you love them, you let them be !

Best of luck

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Flees After Impregnating His Mother Again / Nigerians Consume 400 Million Condoms Annually - SFH / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.